JEAN CHRÉTIEN, FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA, IS MENTIONED IN THIS STUDY ON CRIMES AND CORRUPTION

mail...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2021, 4:38:50 AM10/7/21
"Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities"

Crime, corruption, and interference: China’s CCP confluence in PC Canada

Here is what you can read with the link below :

"Cooper names several Chinese and White politicians on Canada’s municipal, provincial, and federal levels who have likely or overt links to Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities. Among them is former prime minister Jean Chretien, “who since leaving office, has been at the CCP’s financial trough earning millions for himself and influencing Global Affairs [Ottawa’s foreign ministry] in the public policy realm. Various Liberal Ministers and Global Affairs have shown a bias and written policy that is favourable to China and not to Canada.”"

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2021/08/20/crime-corruption-and-interference-chinas-ccp-confluence-in-pc-canada/

Unknown

Oct 25, 2021, 11:04:54 PM10/25/21
Good book review, thanks. The book also mentions the Trudeau's family
legacy of Chinese corruption as well as the long line of Conservative
Chinese corruption. Canadian media, I gather, is as bad as USA media
in always taking the view of foreign over domestic.

Unknown

Oct 25, 2021, 11:08:21 PM10/25/21
I neglected, like what I responded to, to name the book:
Wilful Blindness, How a network of narcos, tycoons and CCP agents Infiltrated the West,
by Sam Cooper