well, not razor blades in Halloween candy, but... yes, needles...

danny burstein

Jun 4, 2023, 11:09:45 PM6/4/23
[Lehigh Valley, Penn, news]

Teen admits to putting needles in food at Pennsylvania grocery
store, DA says

A teenager admitted he put 11 needles into groceries at the Giant Food
Store where he worked in Lehigh County, authorities said.

Lehigh County District Attorney Jim Martin said the teen confessed to the
allegations Thursday and his case was disposed of in Lehigh County
juvenile court. The teen in April was charged with three counts of
reckless endangerment and one count of criminal mischief.
=======
rest [a]:

https://www.silive.com/news/2023/06/teen-admits-to-putting-needles-in-food-at-pennsylvania-grocery-store-da-says.html

[a] the Lehigh Valley web site story is behind a paywall.
Their Staten Island counterpart ran with it as a freebie

dan...@panix.com

cbusylol

Jun 5, 2023, 12:50:54 AM6/5/23
How do you go about reprimanding/trying to fix a little hellion like that. Goose em up on ADHD meds?

Don Freeman

Jun 11, 2023, 1:28:30 AM6/11/23
On 6/4/2023 10:50 PM, cbusylol wrote:
> How do you go about reprimanding/trying to fix a little hellion like that. Goose em up on ADHD meds?

No, force them to read the AFU comments that have gmail accounts.

cbusylol

Jun 11, 2023, 4:45:43 AM6/11/23
Well we got one out of the way :*