Largest bank robbery in history 1999 FDIC new weapons

saintr...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2015, 6:07:31 PM12/19/15
New stunning weapons make bullet proof vests obsolete Memory erasing drugs make law enforcement non Existent.

I Kurt brown FDIC bank examiner 1999-2000 aka Saint ram bone was placed In the Ceo chair by my boss mr Justice the morning after his subdivision was almost detonated the night before.

Approximately 11 bank examiners and one federal security agent were placed into an adjunct office to a main office in Roseville California . We were at boardroom table and I was at the head and my boss mr Justice was against the wall facing me to my left and a security agent was to his left

A voice was heard " you can't come In here" In the outer main office. Then at some point I think the security agent in our room yelled " you are some stupid mother f-ckers".

I remember going to a Dim state of vision and I saw the bank examiners In front of me lean their head down. I saw a man or effigy of a man walking in front of the door and it looked like a commando unit behind him or it was equipment

It was as if the lights dimmed and we opened our eyes. A female bank examiner from Vacaville asked if something just happened here. A older veteran to my left and fellow bank examiner joe asked if somebody just yelled and he held his head

The yelling agent was directly behind joe and the Vacaville woman was across from joe at the table

The woman from Vacaville was led out by someone in the office and taken to an outer office on the other side of the main office. She came back looking drugged staggering with an unusual smile. How odd I thought.

I heard others in the room saying she had been shot up with cocaine or memory erasing drug.

I then think I heard an argument in another office area. I think joe was in a fight now or someone else. Then someone said I was going to get some of this and he was holding a syringe. The next thing I knew I was being injected. Then I remember before coming to consciousness I was in a chair In blackout vision and I was lifted to stand and they backed up with the chair and my vision left blackout and I was at the coffee pot area where I had been before.

I heard conversation of a hostage situation and a joke about joe or someone being dead that day or another day following.

I had headaches at bank examiner 84 work week school in December and didn't complete and was told I was to be terminated so I filed an eeoc complaint and was terminated 4 months later allegedly for poor performance but I was told to drop eeoc complaint or be terminated. I had completed the school in February later but I still had my headache

I first saw these weapons in the usn in 1983 but they were bigger and radiation in a nuclear blast was detonated off the California coast. I was told to take the chart by an officer who was likely hit. The invading crew took the chart

There is more. My brother Kurt cobain of nirvana was my bass tird brother. Thanks dad from me and mom. Mom and I were jumped over his inheritance. Stunned and injected 1994. 40 or 400 million. Never saw a penny.

Stroke In brain 1983. Not diagnosed till 2004.

Indicative we have lost part or all of the nation due to a waging war. Medical care for me has become tricky. I can't trust anyone as I have been forcibly injected many times.

Therefore does a helmet stop stunning weapons? I think It came through a glass window. I think carbon or metal infused glass might shield. Military grade as could be in sky could open world subjugation.

I want to do a movie like apocalypse now based on these three events. The Manson family type from the 1994 attack.

Can people be replaced or changed so much we can not tell? Can volition be taken from our control?

Kurt brown. Saint ram bone

Mobile audit club

YouTube Kurt brown Saint ram bone uploads.