Psych ops 1983, Nuclear Warfare Accidents, Exploding Bullets Taken by Pscyh ops, Stroke and Memory Loss,

saintr...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2015, 3:15:00 AM6/1/15
Kurt Brown publicity name Saint Ram Bone founder of Mobile Audit Club online publications and youtube saintrambone uploads

Nuclear bombs and new warfare weapons off California Coast in 1983 and I had a stroke but am now remembering all of those things. The Captain Barnett of the USS Reid FFG 30 told me in confidence that our guided missiles were nothing more than exploding bullets. Unfortunately some of those missiles were taken it seems with more hit than targets. Whose teeth are those in the Long Beach Naval Station incinerators. Never fear a mercy killing of a planet but watch out for the whimper in the failed attempt.

Latest youtube saintrambone video May 30, 2015 regarding memories of the nuclear and psych ops wars of 1983 off the California coast and memories to Petty Officer Colburn, dead or alive, the only sailor I have ever seen who believed in uniformity in the ranks. If the head is dissolved, then the body is a puppet state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsEeeMc2JqY&list=UUQeUTnkb-MT-QwlwwTnJbcw&index=1

Posts from Mobile Audit Club

Updated September, 2013

Vet Under Attack

Fund Raising Page, Medical Care to Remove Tumors

Daily Foreword May 26, 2015: I urge all to beware of California and the federal government military service. They have robbed many of us and maimed us.

The USA government was likely over run long ago. Hollywood died and California lost their marijuana monopoly and the new Biotech industry headquarters shifted to Switzerland and USA banking was undercut by international banking since deregulation of the USA banking system in the 1990s, and now a prolonged drought with no end in sight has swallowed much of California and Oregon, and California's population has swelled with poor immigrants in the past 45 years. As a USN "shrimp" as I was called by the conquering factions in 1983 after I was hit, I know I am about to be deveined with cancer from their silent war.

When military attacks occur in the USA, the various factions attack each other. I see the USA as a nation whose brain is lost partially and whose arms and legs are out of control. Beware of the predators.

I theorize on warfare theories based on my experiences in war and observations in banking and journalistic work. When I was on the USS Reid FFG 30 and had to give my pocket change to an officer because of radiation exposure to the coins while I was working as a Quartermaster for the USN. The officer said, "this is because of you" or did he mean U. I consider psych ops weapons now. U is the universal set in statistics, and in electrical warfare it is to me the motion of Alternating Current, whereby all men on the vessel were hit at all times by one source or another as in alternating current electricity. Of course it could have been Yu as in Yu Zhendong, the weapon I invented from the quasi mathematical mechanical construct of Yu Zhendong Over and under Xu Chaofan and Xu Guojun. NYC and OKC blasts could have been by this method also using Central Heat and Air apparatus. The best weapons will have no apparent engine.

A quartermaster usually navigates the ship and assists the officer of the deck and keeps the ships log. The Captain "Ten Rad Chip" Barnett told me to record in the ships logs that I had been hit with radiation at some point during the nuclear voyage. I was sick, as with stroke and radiation and soon profuse nose bleeds and blacking out. The government tried to hide I had been injured. A Vet Center representative in 1985 hinted I had endured a stroke from military service. He said I should sit in the corner and stare out the window. The VA in 1985 or 1986 said a huge tumor I had was from X-rays.

I contacted one of Ralph Nader's groups to run tests on seafood for the presence and concentration of radiation and mercury and other toxins. I contacted Hunter S Thompson journalist in 2004 and someone killed him in 2005. Psych ops is a too tailed serpent.

In my mind, my Tyler Durden character as from the movie Fight Club, was my captain on the USS Reid FFG 30 who I call, Captain "Ten Rad Chip" Barnett. He taught me a thing or two about the fight we were allegedly in before I made it to the fight. Its the stroke that gets you. 32 long mother f-ing years and the Veterans Administration puts on the clam face. 1999 was likely the year the nation was cut and all of those benefits for nuclear war and those psych-ops. USS reid FFG 30 was sold to Turkey in 1999, Gelibolu F-493, banking deregulation was started in 1999, marijuana was monopolized in the USA in California as widely legal, and I was placed at the FDIC in California, where it all began, and I saw the slip of the psych-ops hand again as in the unspoken final war. Final. LA Knife. Its there in the transcript. We don't fight, we audit, and if we lose the knife, we know psych-ops allowed it in the side of our man. Petty Officer Colburn my boss taught me a thing or two about fighting the men at the enlisted club. You can't say shit shape radio-active. His tongue cut in two he could not say p's. Some say, "where is my tongue", some say, "Where is my mind". Music Video pixies for the Dier Fag number one, Colburn as he fought what appeared to be the British fleet that night by himself.

I feel we were hit several times with psych-ops weapons at sea, that is why I speak of the Mason's Cement Vibrator object at the end of the power line that was not a fuel line, and there was the alleged British Tender with equipment brought up from a submarine, and then there was the return voyage when I was shown the detonation area on a chart and was told of the stoppage of fishing in the area, and I suspect the execution of the man who told me of the nuclear blast area. I remember turning Westward when they were going to kill him. The next thing I remember is being purple in color and going to the East toward Long Beach Naval Station.

Here is a true joke. I would wager that the ships log was destroyed or quarantined due to being radio-active on the USS Reid FFG 30 from the last half of 1983. It is a hard covered note book the thickness of a small city phone book and the dimensions of a large bible. I was told that all navigation equipment was going to be removed and not to expect more to be put on the ship. I would wager that Quartermaster Recruit Hill was down in the galley as told to me by Colburn, and Hill had more than a sextant shoved up his radioactive seamans sock. They fed him radioactive drinking water for a long time. I got off ship with a Get off This Boat Afloat Note signed by Captain Barnett. I think F-DIC's Swede Carol Peking Cairn would like to see me go back to work at the FDIC but our enemies have taken our government from us and our banking system. I can make us seaman's tea, all salty sock like. Colburn made ours straight up. See the Queerest of the Queer Painting by Saintrambone to see the Dier Fags swollen nuts as predicted and Swede Carol is feeding there while the Dier Fag was made blind with stroke and psych ops. Here is the sad true punch line. All of our children or we were hit at some point. Captain might not give a chip, nor I, nor Hill, but you can wager that I and Hill's first born after the event gave a chip. I would like my back pay from the FDIC, back to year 2000, and the US Navy, back to 1983 or 1984 for that first stroke.. A F-DIC coffee window office is nice with cot in San Francisco.

The actor Robin Williams was in Tiburon before his death and made a joke to me about something the captain might have said while we were at sea and after I had been exposed to a radioactive blast that came from below the oceans surface. In a comedy skit I picture Robin Williams as myself in a sort of true to life F-DIC Bird Cage in my closet office with a cot at the FDIC San Francisco, and my painting and house talisman, of voo-doo quality, the Queerest of the Queer dominates the wall in the office . We are having coffee, Swede Carol and her FDIC attorney and two body guards. I have in 2015 filed an EEOC complaint for the FDIC termination of myself in 2000 for filing an EEOC complaint. It is true, they will terminate you if you file a complaint as I did in 1999. My friends from the Cannabis Club, Agatha and Spartaus, are discussing the coffee with the strange odor of seaman's sock. My friend the man in pink sips it and critiques the flavor while I blow on the steam like one of my ex wives, and Spartacus is at the window talking about the mobsters of the fed who run the shit at the F-DIC. The owner of the club appears and we add hashish to salted coffee to break the swine, with subsequent Voo-Doo from the painting for my friend Agatha, myself, and Spartacus. I mention that it is Swede Carol Peking Cairn in the painting and it is tossed from the swollen nuts of a Dier Fag from the USS Reid FFG 30 who is blind with stroke and psych-ops and still can stir the soap for Swede to munch on .

Daily Foreword May 23, 2015: Look out for those psych-ops in business and warfare. I remember Kenny Doll at the FDIC who was my boss and his neighborhood was almost detonated with fuel in late 1999 on the post-eve of Banking Deregulation. Almost detonated. I went to see Kenny Doll at his quarantined desk in front of the closed door. He told me that if I opened it they would kill me. Don't bring a gun, a pack of grease will make you go unconscious and make you blow your brains out. That happened to the FDIC director who was there in San Francisco during the FDIC Improvement Act of 1992. His successor was suspect as an underling mob boss in my professional opinion, coke up to the gills packed most likely. In California if you have a gun they will charge you for owning a gun and torture and maim you and label you. Never be taken alive should be written on the side of each gun sold to impress upon the young the seriousness of the quest they seek. What a joke the USA is in reality. Remember Vietnam? You shalt kill, kill, kill. I saw a lovely young Asian woman and wondered what causes infanticide?.

After 32 years I remember psych-ops in warfare behind the lead blanket brought up to the bridge wing in the nuclear voyage or the week before when we fired many missiles in 1983. The shield was brought up during refueling at sea. I and others saw the flying masons cement vibrator, a psych ops weapon coming in mid air. It was preceded with the death of those four sailors killed in advance to make way for saboteurs and this thing to impale the Dier FAG WW 03, aka the USS Reid FFG 30. I want to be paid but it appears my side retreated or I am seeing things like a stroke victim. I could not recognize people during the nuclear voyage or the week before. Colburn ran into the bridge from aft starboard topside. Like a cat more than colburn and if I recall, Karlson the signalman or Carlsen a helicopter pilot was lost. Karlson who is in a wheelchair for years tells me it was Carlsen who was hit in a helicopter, but Karlson was hit. These weapons rip the spinal chord and brain mimicking Multiple Sclerosis. Poor bastard. Perhaps I should rob a bank to make sure he is compensated, or play a game of Chinese chickens with craniums to make sure the whole dier fag crew is paid. My painting predicts this when F_DIC Swede Carol is Peking Cairn from our swollen nuts.

California dissolved into a contradiction from 1983 to 2015, and I saw it in a coma and in the FDIC in 1999 in the slippery wars I had forgotten from 1983. Psych-ops were re-visited, from the pacific ocean in 1983 to the FDIC office in Roseville in 1999. San Francisco FDIC was a might frightening with all that yelling by Toren in the Tenderloin FDIC office. Two strokes and the second slap wakes you up to the first, once you wake up to the second. Third world ways and the grease of D.C. leave you wondering, when does it end? Not why are we here? I say crackers and negroes should grow their weed in Alabama and New Orleans and Miami. We are not their damned slaves, those tyrants in power in those other states, like that more imperialistic warlord that is California. Those to the North South and East and West of the Gulf Coast USA states weaseled oil thievery and weed sales and left the people of that Gulf Coast region eating poison. Grow it but don't blow it.

I remember at the FDIC in 1999 that someone was angry at the banking examiners offices and said that a group of men from California and New York were going to monopolize marijuana in the state of California and keep it illegal for the rest of the USA. That man was stabbed and drug into an office if I recall from the "Slippery Wars."

Jack is a four letter word in my book. Strange how Jack played into the triangulated fix and then the odd thing was the explosion in Oklahoma on December 7, 204 in Oklahoma I witnessed. I kept going. Soon Hunter S. Thompson my fellow journalist was dead in 2005, murdered and labeled suicide. Did I do it?. Now that is queer..

Daily Foreword May 18, 2015: A rabbi once asked me, "why are you here?" when I was at a synagogue event. I had been in a sort of coma in that year for about thirty years, with memories lost since they occurred off the California Coast in 1983. Well Rabbi, I have the answer to part of your question, "I am here to warn you that nuclear blasts are not being reported off the California coasts as I was basically torched in 1983, perhaps also with psychological weapons after departing Long Beach Naval Station at Terminal Island in California near LA Harbor in 1983. Nose bleeds were common then also in 1983 for me after I was hit. Radio-active seafood triggers recessive genetic disease expression in the newborn and retardation issues. Perhaps I am here to tell you to add seafood to the list of taboo food for the young and adults intent on procreation. I think that the only way to save the human race is to expand to other planets. Depletion and overcrowding lead to immediate change and irreversible predicaments. Watch the Hindu with the mad cow, we don't fit on the plane.

Daily Foreword May 16, 2015: Here is a true joke about the medical establishment and the government that is in power over the USA. I was in a nuclear blast in 1983 which came from below the ocean's surface and that the USA government has not acknowledged. The paperwork is alleged to be in process but I will likely die before the investigation is completed by what I call the "Slippery" dictatorship in power. I say slippery because they are in power through psychological weapons warfare and they are often not in our corner assisting us. One doctor told me recently about a third testicle, a sort of vesicle in the tubes, that it was nothing, don't worry, but he was crying it seemed. Then I went to another doctor and he said I should remove my testicles and that I could change my name and get a sex change with a new ID and hidden location. I bet I would be killed by cannibals once I got there. First U lob three nuts, then U lob I leg. It was ironic that our ship, the USS Reid FFG 30 was sold to Turkey in 1999 and renamed the Gelibolu. For more odd stuff, see saintrambone's Yu Zhendong invention on this site and online. I can turn your Ac unit into a nuclear blam, just like NYC and OKC I betz.

On the return voyage in 1983 in the USN after a voyage in which I was exposed to radiation, we were passing past areas north of Los Angeles traveling toward a southerly course during the day. An officer or civilian not normally of our ship, a tall man, 6'2" with a full head of brown hair, showed me where a nuclear blast had occurred off the California coast on a chart. He was told not to talk to me by a man who had been staying in the bridge area and then led off by that man. It seems to me the officer may have asked me, "Are you in on this?". The man who led the officer or civilian away had been on the bridge earlier. A few nights to two weeks earlier, an officer from our ship was upset and discussing radiation in the drinking water taken from the sea. That officer was told ""Don't let the shrimp hear," and he was led away from me by the same person who later led the 6'2" officer or civilian away. I think both of those men were killed or incapacitated, or perhaps I never awakened. It's more than a philosophical point in psychological warfare.

I do not remember entering the harbor from the North but from the West. I had been knocked out I think. I had turned purple and was told so by my boss Petty Officer Colburn who came topside on the ship on the return voyage. I think it was Colburn, I am not certain. He looked different ever since the night he came running into the bridge and we were told Karlson or Carlsen was lost at sea. I might have had the first stroke then in 1983 when the 6'2" officer or civilian was led away, or when I turned purple on the trip back to port and coming from the west, or perhaps when the nuclear blast hit me a few days to several weeks earlier.

To this day many in California and Alabama and the USA attack me or harass me. I worked at the FDIC in another slippery war in 1999 during the year of banking deregulation and the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999. They had been in a war before I arrived, with a death of their boss in San Francisco in 1992 during the FDIC Improvement Act of 1992. In 1999 they appeared to try to blow up my boss in Rocklin and his subdivision. I called him Kenny Doll in past writing. They called it suicide in 1992 of the FDIC Regional Director. I called it a warning shot and not a murder in 1999, unless Kenny Doll was changed or replaced. To Kenny Doll, I did not complete Xanadu school in 1999 and filed the EEOC complaint for the number of hours the school required and your threats of my being terminated for not completing FDIC Xanadu School, and in 2000 I took the class again and I was partnered with a china man in FDIC Seidman Center. We passed the school. I bet they lost the record on that event. I have lost all faith in the government of the USA and fear they were losing long before I was born. I live in fear since coming out of my coma in 2015. I had memory loss but some memories were partially re-gained.

I see an international dullard in power using various groups to further their rampage. Many of us live in sheer fear and terror. Just like in 1983, I say do not fear death, even if you are in a nuclear war. When you are in Hell on Earth it does not matter if Hell freezes over and you and your enemies are killed. That is the nature of man's existence. Many of us want the end of human existence, the end of suffering a caged and tormented sort of existence. Never trust the USA military service. They will harm you and your young and walk away and due to psychological operations against you, you can not see that they are killed or forced to pay. LA, Go to Hell, D.C. your F-DIC is dripping in your drooling snouts, Alabama, put your weed in your window sill to grow and show your support for Kurt Brown, your native son of a gun. You are not slaves in Alabama to those of D.C. or California or Mexico or Canada or Europe, you are free men, we are free men as long as we have our own mind.

As a man soon to be dead, I consider God's design, his and/or her perspective. A multi-layered multi-variant analysis with infinite tests and infinite conclusions and prime answers, derivatives, directives, and ask myself if God even exists or Allah as my singing companion puts it. I love the sound of a Moroccan woman's voice while traveling at high speed, sung in French and Arabic. I will put it back online. Habebe Amore.

Daily Foreword May 13, 2015: Because warfare is trickery, we can not know truths unless we witness or experience them. As I Quartermaster USN Kurt Brown try to recall the war of 1983, the silent war or attacks against us, I remember that when a ship was in our course sometime around the nuclear voyage, we had to turn to port 90 degrees because the ship would not move. I tend to recall the man who I thought was our Captain Barnett on the USS Reid FFG 30 telling me that the vessel was a British tender and that it was loaded with equipment brought up from a submarine. The British may have been hi-jacked in this instance. I am not certain. The equipment was likely psychological operations equipment, new mind control weaponry. In my opinion, it could have been USA equipment. The military was commandeered. We mean nothing to those in power. I had a stroke during those voyages. My life means nothing to them. I await that silent null sound, the sucking in before the detonation but life is Hell and Hell waits for no one.

Daily Foreword May 12, 2015: As I realize what happened in 1983, likely many deaths, and I realized this year that I have had two strokes, the first in 1983 the second in 2004. Our people lost that war then in 1983 or we lost several decades earlier. Honor thy father. I did not in one instance by joining the military against his bequest. When I am in California or Arizona I feel like I am in Hell. Their government, their people including D.C. are more like a vicious primate and you do not want to be surrounded by them when they are on the attack. I think banking laws changes and deregulation in the 1990's signaled the end of civility in the USA. The lower levels of the USA population don't have a clue what the upper levels of Earth are up to. Guard your own. Mankind is a predatory cannibal that will self destruct individually or en masse. Never trust the government. You do not know who they are except by their acts. Your eyes and ears are useless unless you see them for their results. The imperfect universe. I do not care if my enemy are killed here there everywhere, as it is self destruction in the end.

Daily Foreword May 6, 2015: As my memory returns from a stroke and memory loss from 1983, I am stunned and amazed at how well our enemies pulled the whole caper off. Perhaps they had already won in the 1950's when dousing other servicemen from that era in radiation, but paying them a paltry amount for the damage done. Now they do not want to pay it seems. If you were on the California coast some time around the latter quarter of 1983, you may have developed nose bleeds from new Psychological Operations weaponry. I had a stroke at sea in the USN after leaving Southern California in 1983 and I did not know it till this year. We were hit with psychological operations weapons. I developed severe nose bleeds soon after returning from the voyage. Someone told me I should get checked for a stroke and mentioned the nose bleeds among other sailors on the vessel and some possible deaths but I shrugged it off as inconsequential.

I think many sailors and coast dwelling civilians in California were hit with the same symptoms of nose bleeds and perhaps stroke. Some of us on board the ship and on other ships I believe had symptoms similar to my own. It is as if our enemies of our sailors were controlling D.C. in the method that all was kept silent on the boat about key events and more importantly psychological operations against us on the vessel, the USS Reid FFG 30 and those people of the California coast.

We were hit two or three times with psychological weapons. I got one hint from a CIA factbook statement that said the USN pacific fleet was conducting psych-ops on Russia in 1983. Someone who controls the UK may have done Psych-ops on us or it was done from elsewhere like outer space, or the UK was commandeered or beheaded and replaced. On one of the times we were hit with psychological weapons, likely when we were heading for where the nuclear bomb had detonated beneath the Pacific Ocean's surface, likely around 700 to 1000 nautical miles wnw of san clemente island and the era of time was near the latter quarter of 1983. One explosion was seen from San Pedro, and I would estimate 100 miles out, and that was the week before the nuclear voyage. A ship was in our course and the captain Barnett came to the bridge in dismay and had our ship turn to at 90 degrees port side. Then he told me to make note of the ship in the ship's log. I went to do so and turned to ask him who the ship was and he said British and before I could turn back, I remember little except perhaps the captain being escorted off the bridge. It looked like a battleship, likely a frigate or destroyer. I was down and out. A laser could have hit me. The captain could have been killed and replaced or altered. I never finished the ships entry in the ship's log, which is why I remember. I am like that, a task oriented person. I think I had a stroke at that moment and did not know it. Perhaps someone from D.C. injected me and caused me to have the stroke or a British or Hi-jacked British vessel hit me with a new weapon, a laser. They have not paid me and never even treated me or acknowledged a nuclear hit that I and the captain witnessed in 1983 during those two voyages which are most suspect to me. I have a claim pending and if I am not paid for the stroke and radiation? California VA had no details and denied it. I would like to have those who steal from veterans replace my friends positions in the incinerators of Long Beach Naval Station. It was a nasty fight I am certain but we on the vessel should be paid not just with lock stock and barrel, but currency though and through.

I believe four of our men were killed before the voyage to make room for saboteurs. The men were Likely of fuel line handler and cook duties. They were found dead at the North End of St. Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro in a wreck that no one heard or saw in early 1983. Their bodies, one of them, had bullet holes, according to a coroner at his home state. I ran the drive test with Quartermaster Hill as witness, saw the wreck to be unlikely, and suspect they were killed for the next attempt I will mention of psychological operations. During re-fueling at sea, a line was tossed repeatedly to pull the fuel line to our ship. Finally another line was fired, but it was a weapon. I was on the bridge wing and several officers stood in front of me with an apron of lead I think. I thought it was a banner but it was a shield. When the line that looked like a mason's cement vibrator on a electrical line was fired toward our boat, someone said it was not a fuel line and an officer in front of me asked for a .45 caliber pistol. I remember someone saying the ship was getting hot. That is all I recall.

Also since machinists or spikes as we called them most often, I remember one spike who had his own little rebellion going. He had left hydraulic fluid all over the ladder at aft steering in the very bottom aft of the ship. I worked there some times to allay the pompousness of officers on the bridge. This lower level spike's boss was angry when he was told I had fallen and been hurt where the pipe rack was and hydraulic fluid was everywhere. The spike said to him in a low voice, "I can't believe you killed all those men". Privately The spike spoke of going awol and telling me it was a good idea to get off the vessel. Of course that was right after the nuclear voyage and I had suffered a stroke without knowing it.

On the third psych-ops operations against us during the time after the nuclear voyage, I believe we were heading back to port. I remember various members of various crews coming onboard. I was sick with radiation and stroke. A group of men, our enemies on board in my opinion, would not let information come to me from the officers, and if it did, they were told to shut up and go with him. He might have been killing them or had a psych ops weapon in mind. One officer who was brought to our boat right before we were to go to port, was showing me on a chart where a nuclear bomb had hit off the California coast. The other man told the officer not to talk to me. The officer looked puzzled and I remember just smiling stupidly, and thinking while dazed from the stroke and psych ops, "Get me off of this ship," and the officer mumbled a question, something like, "are you in on this?" He was led off. Likely killed or maimed just like the other officer who had told us we had taken radio active water from the sea to drink a week or weeks earlier. I do not know how long we were at sea, two weeks or a month.

On the return from the nuclear voyage, A shipmate, Petty Officer colburn, told me I looked purple and to have Quartermaster Hill and myself go get checked for radiation when we made it to shore. I forgot to tell Hill. "Hell, Hill, get checked." It was leaked to me by an officer that radiation was put in our drinking water. WE were at 19.6 the last time the bomb blew with me and captain Ten Rad Chip Barnett on the bridge wing, per the radio on the ship. It was a loud cannon sounding blast or bomb, and it was just radioactive water and debris, but hot, very hot. Watch that dip-tet on that first child Hell Hill. Could be a severe health and IQ dip. They abandoned us and we lost. It seems. Nothing is as bad as it seems. Every dog has his day. Psychological weapons could have an FDIC regional director pull his own gun out and blow his brains out. I was placed to work at the FDIC California in 1999 about 7 years after that happened in San Francisco to the F-DIC head. I have humor in war when no one gives a sh-t. If they tried to blow up my immediate FDIC boss, they would have in Rocklin in 1999 when that fuel line ruptured, but it did not which made me wonder about the scenario. All were afraid to approach my boss Kenny Doll's quarantined office where behind the office door he told me they would kill me if I opened the door. I knew he was a liar or I would have opened it. Subconsciously I suspected mind control due to medical training in the mid 1990's.

I think they told us something, but what? Kenny Doll, can I please have my job back but in San Francisco overseeing the whole set with internal audits or maybe coffee observation man? I promise to pretend there are no murderers present. I want to keep my teeth unlike those poor bass tirds they found in the Long Beach Naval Station incinerators. Was my former USN room mate in 1982 the missile control technician killed? I thought I saw him signaling me to get off the boat from the shore in latter 1983. That was after he told me a nuke had detonated while he was walking in an entourage. Perhaps they shot him at the shore. It all seemed so odd. His sparring partner for judo in our apartment in 1982 should be brought in to meet me, as he was the one who handled the roman candles, shrapnel cannons mounted 6 to 12 in a pod at mid ship top side near the railing. My room mate may have confided he was German Jew. That is an interesting predicament, kind of like being Honky and Nigger. His sparring partner appeared more German but you never know what you are looking at really. Do not fear death. Do not fear war. Life is filth and in it is a scar, like a festering wound and the USA on the West Coast and D.C. seem to have had it out and pissed all over the USA and us unlikely felons. The inquisition mixed with predatory capitalism, a festering wound and that ain't roses in her cauliflower California hair big bob.

At Belmont Shores or Seal Beach was a bar where I saw a woman sing this song, and ironically she looks like my mother in a strange way to me now. Missing Persons Words. Speaking of art, the Queerest of the Queer on Quatrains 1 of this site has been whispered to be Swede Carol Pekin Cairn, Freak Face He/she it.

Here is a joke. After being awakened from a coma and stroke by a Jew I went to an airport that was my home city. Vertical marketing dictated Airbus of Germany own half the airport and that Luftwaffa was airline of the century in the Village of the Damned. Who am I? And Why am I there? Vertical marketing would dictate that USA airlines and air defense are threatened by the presence and ownership of heavy Asian and European domination. I would like to head up a collective to integrate vertical marketing of our airlines, fostering them, rather than diminishing them with a Luftwaffa and Airbus. Independence and sovereignity of nation and human rights are tied inexorably. I fly the friendly skies like Captain Ten Rad Chip Barnett's third eye.

Also as a final aside, I often dream of new weaponry or try to put together pieces of other wars and conflicts and by doing so I can sometimes open perhaps unknown doors. In one instance, perhaps a dream, perhaps no, a man was on the bridge who looked like the captain or an officer and he held a black object in his hand. It looked like slate on one side. He said, "Kurt get your Crayola. I mean that, get your Crayola." At that moment I heard from Combat Information Control a shout that a submarine had come aside in stealth. It looked like a trident submarine and was larger than our FFG. I suspect a new weapon that is like a magnetic that will knock a man in the dirt without him knowing what hit him and he won't remember it when and if he returns to a normal state. It may cause strokes in the brain. The captain held the magnetic like device at penis level and pointed in the night to a large dark sky next to us. A submarine had risen up next to the vessel. The yell was heard from CIC which was below. I actually know a heard a yell from CIC was heard when we fired our payload of guided missiles the week before the nuclear voyage. Mind control could explain misbehavior and confusion and executions. I want my 100 percent disability or I will go to the FDIC to protest my unemployment or the treasury or both, or perhaps pay homage to those who control the FDIC and the EEOC. Charles, aka Chuck from LAPD may show up, sho nuff. It's a bitch getting terminated at age 40, whether at the LAPD or the San Francisco FDIC. I would not have recovered if not for the love and caring of a woman in the medical profession. The government fails us so many ways. Who owns them? Who owns us? For how long?

Daily Foreword May 4, 2015: I recently released on LA Craigslist News an article with a picture of my three balls in medical fashion. I was hit with radiation in 1983 and will likely die soon from cancer from the incident in 1983. Even more revealing is that I had a stroke in the brain in 1983 that was not detected until 2004 when with government approval, I had a second stroke. We were hit with psych-ops at sea in 1983. I am certain of it. The psych-ops were alleged in the CIA factbook against Russia in 1983. I suspect the California coast was hit with psych ops as well. Psychological operations are in reality modern warfare tools that accentuate or accompany nuclear weapons. The Federal Government was trying to deny it occurred in California but I think most witnesses were killed or their minds altered. I think I was deliberately given a stroke in 1983 perhaps in experiments by those who control the USN from overseas. I would rather have been killed at that young age than to experience radiation and a stroke. The government has turned away from me in last contact on this matter. I do not have much time. I do not think things are as they appear. The FDIC and the banking regulatory agencies was the second place of war in that simple blind fashion we saw in 1983, but it was 1999 and deregulation and then Y2K, the distraction. I was blacklisted by those federal gestapo and now I will die without payment. In time, they will lose their heads.

California and their controllers in D.C. and internationally control the state that hears and speaks and sees no evil and no veterans suffering in the undisclosed war in 1983 off of the California Coast and at the now closed Long Beach Naval Station at Terminal island in Long Beach California. Thousands of assault rifles were imported there around 1985 from China when the base was closed. Have you seen the captain ten rad chip? Vietnam was his war forte, but for me, it is the USA. I am in the middle of the technological war but I see we lost. I do not care if they who harm and attack us are killed, including the predatory capitalists. Captain were you killed and replaced? Or knocked unconscious?

Here Is a true joke. I joined the Navy to see WW 3 and even got a ship that said die and 03 in the name, USS Reid FFG 30. I wanted it then to watch it, just as I want it now, but now I know that man is not up to the task of a mercy killing of the planet. That takes true divine finesse. America is like Hell in our lives. Vietnam draft to torture in their prison camps for stopping criminals from torturing our young, and robbing our people. I welcome war but I am a man of peace. Whimper, but do not have remorse, if it dies. I want to leave, to fly.

Daily Foreword April 28, 2015: Here is a true joke. I have survived two strokes and just became aware of the first one which I had forgotten all events in 1983. I Kurt Brown remembered in 2015 many events at sea in 1983 involving a nuclear blast that hit me and also a new psych ops weapon or weapons. I had a stroke at that time in 1983 and did not know it till 2015. In 2004 I had a second stroke after forced injections. I had been on probation exile among the Humboldt County Indians of California after being caught catching Sheriff Jack Tillman of Mobile Alabama as a thief and pointing to obvious wars being applied inside the FDIC from the inside or the outside. You see the FDIC was a blood bath during the FDIC Improvement Act of 1992 which the San Francisco F-DIC's Head was blown off in his office. I was hired in 1999 to watch the ensuing banking war continue from 1992 and my own war from1983, which I had forgotten at that time in 1999 or I would not have taken the job. I filed an EEOC complaint in 1999 and was fired in 2000 and I saw it as a "Get off of this boat afloat note", Or a "Get off of this F-DIC Tick Lick With you Bloody San Francisco D.C. Queer F-DIC Bank Examiners and that Mass of D.C. Sheet As Commandeer In Sheet".

In 2004 I was traveling and thought I saw a radiation burn on my neck after being in New Mexico. I went to the Flagstaff Medical Center in Arizona was forcibly injected, had the second stroke in my brain unbeknownst to me until I was diagnosed a short time later due to sickness from the event. Now I wonder because I never could have remembered Stroke 1 if I had not had stroke 2 and recovered. Someone told me at the Long Beach Naval Shipyard Hazardous Waste office in 1991 where I was a civilian employee that he could not believe what they did to us USN sailors at the Long Beach Naval Station in 1983. They found some of our shipmates teeth and no corpse in the zip code. A lovely Jewish woman brought me from the edge 6 years after the second stroke in a big way and my recovery is continuing since I met her. She said I looked like her dead husband who had been killed. How strange? How odd? How Buck?

Now on those psych-ops weapons, I remember a harpoon type device fired from a re-fueling vessel onto the USS Reid FFG 30. I remember also a row of officers in front of me during the attempted re-fueling at sea, and I wonder now if they were holding up a lead blanket or other device. One of the men said the ship was getting hot and that is all I remember. I also remember approaching a vessel on the nuclear voyage. It seemed it was just myself and the Captain. A military ship was stationary there at under 1000 yards it seemed, and it had ordered us to "turn to" from our course toward their vessel, likely British or Soviet. We were off the California coast. Our location was WNW of San Clemente 30 hours at 30 knots I think, because they had taken me from navigation duties. We turned 90 degrees to the port. I am not sure but I might have been hit with psych-ops at that time and the ship may have been commandeered. However, who was it that signed in 1ate 1983 or early 1984 my "Get off of this boat afloat Note" if it was not Captain Barnett? Perhaps Captain Ten Rad Chip? My VA claim should be processed post-haste Sweet Carolin Mass of Sheet and I will be saddened if I see anything but Sweet Justice out of its suicide Rocklin trap. Was it he, am impostor, who planted the seed, and said, "How Weird" in that unidentifiable vocal chord. I went there after the attempt on his subdivision and he told me I would be killed if I went beyond that door, that door in the corner. I wanted to open it but I am sure he lied. They would not, could not, but more psych-ops, the inner blood drop.

I often wondered if any of our ancestors were killed or replaced with those who would pinch our heads off at birth with abortion and fail repeatedly to complete a new caste? I was told I had survived an abortion, the year was 2005 or 2006 after my mothers death. I doubt it. The dream is the outer layer, lair, liar?

In my own defense of all my vile adult acts I turn to God and in poetic pretense wax and wain, "If evil never sleeps then I was never awake, I pray the lord our souls to take before I awake, or embody". Null prime is conscious in the void.

Daily Foreword April 27, 2015: The first sin was by the bonobo monkey as far as mankind was concerned. Cross fertilization of sub species lead to man in what I call God's chemistry set. The garden of Eden was the bonobo mounting a gorilla and a rhesus. In the end I am in the USA and we have been mounted, first on the West Coast and then D.C. and the South East ain't nuttin but a sweet cherry chewing on a European vine held by a nut. I whistle through the trap, I know the smell of heaven and hell.

You must be aware that places where the impoverished reside, such as California and Alabama, the hungrier populations will often take opportunities to attack the wealthier innocent through lies and deceptions. The police if corrupt will attack anyone, and other government officials are always open to bribery in a predatory god less and ape like environment and attack in the same manner. The Mexican gangs in LA do it to each other often, lay traps lies etc.. There is a chop tooth fairy I call It that likes to attack people of the lower caste in the poorer parts of the state, even if innocent. we are the prey, they or It is the predator and they expect us to care if they are killed. Some say remember Vietnam. I say remember 1983 if you can. If you were in LA at that time you may have been hit with psych ops in addition to intense radiation. The best thing to do is ignore the chop tooth if they come calling. They are ignorant and mean and hungry like a rat trying to take crumbs instead of working.

The courts in LA were likely over run long ago. The Gestapo and the Mexican and the Asian churn your life into being a suspect eternally.

Daily Foreword April 26, 2015: For those of you who follow this site, the last time I saw the USS reid ffg 30 was when the captain drove past my window where I had to hide. He then took a course to the West North West of San Pedro California's intersection of 36th Street with Gaffey Street. The window faces west. I think the blast was in that direction which the captain sailed, WNW. I was told that many sailors had to be washed down with fire hoses at sea on subsequent voyages after I was no longer on the ship. Was it torture or was it necessary?

In reflection of hindsight and in prediction of the future, I am now remembering moments at sea lost in a nuclear voyage that was forgotten by the American Public in coastal California due to psych-ops and media blackout. Captain Barnett and I were on the bridge of the USS Reid FFG 30, which I called the Dier Fag WW 03.. It was as if we were alone in the skeleton crew formation, where most had gone awol or transferred or had taken leave or who were executed during the week of what I call the nuclear voyage of 1983 out of Terminal Island Long Beach California naval station.

There is a 50% probability the Captain Barnett of the USS Reid FFG 30 was killed or replaced during the voyage because of psych-ops. We in the dining area got a grim warning from Petty officer Colburn's Limey pugilist friends at the enlisted club. The UK sailors warned us to beware of impostors and a knife to the throat of those who would dare to speak. A Limey was in a blonde wig with another limey cuddling him who looked more Italian and there was a Limey voice behind us in the dining area after the voyage that said "If you say anything we will kill you". Considering it was the nuked Petty Officer Colburn who started the fight, and because Colburn carried a dildo for all who wanted to know, I took the remark as a sort of knife to the side.

While going to sea during a voyage, the nuclear voyage most likely, the Captain and I were on the bridge. A ship was stationary in front of us and likely several hundred yards out and I could not see the flag, f-lieing. The captain was irritated and said I don't believe this. He told me to record it in the ships log and as I remember now I was getting delirious because I did not know whose ship it was and if he told me then I forgot. I am not sure of this memory at this point because after 32 years I remember things, as Bladerunner would describe. We "turned to" at 90 degrees to our port side, heading West or South. The captain may have been escorted off of the bridge at gunpoint. I seem to remember being semi-conscious and laughing as if drunk and someone said look at his dimples, poked something into my cheek, thereby angering me. The man had a gun I think and told the captain the ship was being commandeered and to come with him. The captain made a remark of some derogatory sort. This is odd though, I remember on another voyage our ship was to taking on fuel or trying to and we were hit with a new sort of psych ops weapon that I call a pole vault. That memory is more clear and I also do not remember anything after the ship being hit with that weapon. I seem to remember someone talking about blood in the stairwell leading from the bridge wing and a flurry of discussion about it among sailors. I seemed confused in the memory, as if hit or stunned. If the blood was that of the captain, who was it that was washing down the sailors with a power hose at sea after I departed the vessel in 1984 . The torture of our men was relayed to me and one sailor asked why I did not tell him of some of the details of the nuclear voyage. The truth is, I forgot, I had a stroke during that nuclear voyage of 1983 and was not diagnosed until 2004 and did not recall the logical progression of medical diagnosis until 2015.

Nothing is as it seems. We may be part of an embryos dream. Never fear dreams. From all indications it was the captain Barnett who signed the "Get off of this boat afloat" note, for me to leave the ship in early to mid 1984.

Daily Foreword April 25, 2015: I Kurt Brown have put out a request for an attorney with the balls brains and connections to take on a Prima Facie lawsuit with unprecedented financial award capability. It involves hundreds of USN navy men from 1983 and a murdered FDIC regional director circa 1992. As I see it, the war waged on. I have contacted attorneys across the nation and here is a copy of the document requesting a lawyer to contact me to put the wheels of justice into motion for hundreds if not thousands of American citizens.

Daily Foreword April 23, 2015: The comedy of the day is materiality. What is significant and what is its weight? Some assume the self dignifying pontiffs of the past with their absurd human contortion leaves us dodging them, while greater things on a grander scale occur. I and others were hit with radiation while in the USN and no one cared for us, yet we and our children suffered. Like being attacked by a beast from the blind. Your mind can be altered in warfare and medical techniques. When I was young I feared the end of mankind. After this life, I see man already has one foot in the grave and, this is it.

Daily Foreword April 21, 2015: It is obvious that a war divided the USA over the years. We had a mockup party after our nuclear event at sea and the psych ops against us on the USS Reid FFG 30, it seemed like a surrender with foreign dignitaries there, one looking Argentinian or Mexican who thrust his groin out at me. Perhaps his testicles were cooked like ours on our ship, which I called the Dier Fag WW 03. The design of the informal structure of the USA has crystallized and now the West Coast of the USA from New Mexico to Montana to the West Coast States is under the control of forces and people with connections to the South of the USA border and in China and Asia. On the Gulf Coast and that region, it appears Germany and Europe control chemicals and oil. In New York, I see a shell of what once was, although I have never been to NYC. The USA government was insane when I was a child. Remember the Vietnam Draft? You must kill was the statement. Thou shalt not kill was the statement. They have incongruent logic. Many times we are pressured to flee. It is Gods way of saying ?.

I have contacted Florencia of Argentina, a young actress and daughter of the president, and I have also contacted Argentina's many movie producers. I want to do a movie about the Dier Fag and the Argentinian with hot nuts at our little party, which I was too sick to participate in 1983 due to radiation and a stroke. I think he was trying to tell me the Argentinians got burned and we got burned. I hope a study is done on the sailors who there the week of the nuclear voyage and the week before the nuclear voyage. I am not sure if we were hit with psych ops before the week of the nuclear voyage. We fired many missiles the week before the nuclear voyage and one or missiles hit the wrong thing. You see, if a refueling vessel can pull up next to you and pole vault you while a Soviet or UK vessel is at the aft, you have no choice but to die or to be commandeered for a brief period or forever. The captain of the Dier Fag gave me the green light to jump overboard at San Clemente Island before going to the nuclear areas at sea. If it was not the captain, an impostor, then his intent is unknown, to kill me or keep me out of the witness seat on the bridge. When the sizzle hit from the psych op weapon, my inferior side of my brain was toward the heat. I remember someone saying it was making the ship hot. Do not fear death, all things are temporal they say, the electrons, the sheets of liquid, and we the pop sickle. I am up for a Soho Doll also, as the UK is likely controlled from elsewhere just like the USA. Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

Daily Foreword April 19, 2015: I may try to do a study of all of the sailors who were onboard the USS Reid FFG 30 the week of the nuclear voyage in 1983 and the week before. In a recent poll of all men onboard the USS Reid FFG 30 during the nuclear voyage of 1983 and the week before the voyage, it was concluded that 100% of all three of the men sampled either had children with birth defects after the voyage or the men went completely sterile. I would like to do a study of all of the men who were onboard for a possible lawsuit.

I was hit with a nuclear bubble that was claimed to be the British by Petty officer Colburn. However I recall also later at sea in the nuclear voyage a Soviet Vessel was behind us according to an officer and it was the British according to the captain. AT that time we had a refueling vessel come to our port side which eventually fired something at our vessel that looked like a long thick electrical cable. I believe it was a high tech weapon and I believe all of our personnel or most were hit, for me it was the second time on the nuclear voyage, and I had a stroke at that time. I Kurt Brown had the stroke in 1983 and in the year 2015 I realized that a stroke had occurred at sea. In abduction of myself authorized by the federal government and state government in 2004 in which I was forcibly injected chemicals for the second time, I was diagnosed with the stroke. The first I was forced injections was in 2001 in federal custody in California after fleeing Alabama where I was under attack for my investigations of criminals in Sheriff's roles and in federal Bank Examiners offices. I was knocked unconscious with forced injections in 2004 and now have a deep distrust of American state and federal healthcare facilities.. I would say the event at sea was a continuation of psych ops by the Russians or the Americans or the British in 1983. The CIA factbook can back me up on the revelation of psych ops in 1983 in the Pacific Ocean.

So what caused the defects in our children and our loss of the ability to have children, the radiation that was in the ocean or the new weapon I have described in which a long line was fired at our ship and connected? Four men were killed prior to that event and I suspect line handlers for fuel lines were replaced in an act of espionage and subterfuge at sea. The captain had told me he would need new line handlers and he might have me do it because he could trust me as long as he could see me. I want statistical studies done on those men who were onboard to see what percentage were impacted and I may do the studies myself. Were all 100 percent of the men's future children impacted in the next few years if they procreated? How many were made sterile? Were their Lives shortened? I have taken a study of three men for my calculations to derive 100% of the small sample group of three out of a ship of likely 35 to 195 men have been impacted. Further statistical samples and a larger sample population need to be studied..

God works in mysterious ways and I sometimes try to feel God's hand in the matters of our concern. Like the Chambers Brothers had music sang of time and the Pixies sing of Change on Youtube, "Hey".

Daily Foreword April 18, 2014: As in all sad mafia and military stories, there always has to be a joke for the punch line, sometimes at the end of which a St. Valentines Day Massacre type scenario occurs. Here is my true joke. I was forced injections and likely electric shock in 2004 after a short illustrious career both as a federal examiner at the F-DIC in 1999-2000 and after work as a freelance investigative journalist until 2001. I was diagnosed as having had a stroke in 2004 after I was released from federal government and state medical puppet government control. Fast forward from 2010 to 2015 and my memory is still returning over that ten year period. The funny thing is that I had forgotten by 1999 a nuclear hit I endured from a submarine most likely and a hi-jacking of my vessel in the USN that occurred in 1983. I was so sick on the return voyage or part of it, I had forgotten much of the events by the time we arrived back at shore in 1983. Then I realized in 2015, we were hit while we were taking on fuel from a vessel that missed several times in their fuel line toss from their boat to ours. An officer had told the captain we had a soviet vessel to our aft. The aft was our blind side in warfare. Captain Barnett mumbled the ship was British. The line handlers were in place toward the aft, tossing the line for the fuel line to us and then an explosion from the fueling vessel like a cannon at midships toward the bow. An officer turned and yelled, "That is not a fuel line" "Hand me a .45". That is all I remember and I had forgotten these facts until just a few days ago after talking with a shipmate about refueling. The funny thing is that I think I had the stroke before I got off of the ship. I say this due to memory loss. A VA doctor told me in 1985 or 1986 a tumor on my thigh was from X-rays. The nuclear blast had been forgotten. I had a stroke in the USN and remembered it 31 years later, 10 years after a worsening of the stroke 21 years later. The USS Reid FFG 30 took a flying dildo in the side while refueling. The Dier Fag WW 03 was f-cked by the refueling vessel. A circuit might have been made with the vessel behind us. I remember much more but I've not enough time to sort it out in my mind. I believe if the attempt to ram us with the flying vibrator snake while re-fueling had failed, the ship behind us would have hit us or we would have been hit from overhead in space. I would like to go back to work at the FDIC San Francisco with a private office so I am not stressed. I want to oversee the budgets of expenditures and some accounting but no stress. Is Torenson alive from the F-DIC? Is Justice? You see, my little war went from 1983 to 1999 and as always, I stand there waiting and analyzing what is happening. I am not afraid of death, I welcome it but suicide and murder are not allowed so I take risks. Sometimes I call them tests. Like Jehovah, let Hill be my witness from the Terminal Island Bridge murders test.

Daily Foreword April 16, 2014: I released a video yesterday regarding a memory that has returned on the nuclear voyage of 1983 onboard the USS Reid FFG 30 at the youtube link . Four men were killed before the launch of the vessel and some were fuel line handlers at sea and perhaps kitchen cooks. The official word was that the men were killed in a wreck. I did research with a shipmate and found out that it was likely a lie that it was a wreck. I believe they were shot to death. We were later hit with Psych Ops in the Pacific, either the USSR or the UK or another American vessel. We can not know at my level exactly, nor the captain for that matter, but in memory recall, we were hit.

I remember once my now debilitated shipmate Signalman Karlson of Ketchikan was atop the mast working. The radar was on and moving and Signalman Colburn or another shipmate told them to turn it off. An Asian or Filipino man was outside and looking at the radar. He said it was not emitting radar signals. I think it was because I heard the pulse of the radar coming across as static on a radio on someone's belt who was standing next to me, and that alone would burn Karlson's spine causing MS symptoms. The pulse of the radar could always be heard as static on the walky talky type radios used in 1983. I am by trade a nerd really, Einstein in a retards mask in my own opinion. Sometimes I have a bright and crazy idea to test things. Ask Jack Tillman and the federal warlords in power in Mobile Alabama and D.C. from 2001. I ran a test on 4-3-2001 to see who the thief of inmate food funds. Jack Tillman answered. Their government turned against me, against us, I was maimed less than a month later by a federal official before court in Los Angeles, on 4-23-2001.

After truly awakening from a 31 year coma, it saddens me to see our world is often without hope for so many people, including encroaching sickness due to the toxicity of our environment in which we live today. Due to the population increases to the South of the USA and Asia, millions are spilling into the West Coast of the USA. Unless space exploration and colonization are enacted, I foresee the USA divided with a conglomerate state of nations to our south in which California will be annexed or devoured. The other parts of the USA will be impacted also with various maneuvers and shifts in international power. The world is a vampire, so lets grow wings and fly to greener pastures, less toxic sea, if we can, that is my hope, otherwise, is there hope, here, as things are?.

Daily Foreword April 14, 2015: The main thing you must remember when you are in California or Alabama or D.C. is that when the enemy sects attack you or harass you or lie about you, that you must remain calm. Do not respond to them. If they follow you and harass you, I hope you can kill them.

When I was on the USS Reid FFG 30 in 1983 during the nuclear voyage or the week before, I remember we were taking on fuel from a vessel. I remember the trouble they had passing the fuel hose from their ship to ours while we were cruising at 10 to 15 knots. I seem to remember, its so long ago it seems like a dream but it is real, a electrode being fired from one vessel to ours. An officer was standing between me and the electrode when the electrode was fired. He turned toward us and said, "Hand me a .45", pistol he meant. That is all of that I remember. Did they in the failed attempt hold a sort of lead or fishing line to direct something that looked like an electrode or a mason's cement vibrator to the USS Reid FFG 30, aka the Dier Fag WW 03? I remember the alarm one person had that it was not a fuel hose. I also remember an officer stating that they did not want the heading we were to take when bringing on fuel because we had a Soviet vessel to our aft, which was the blind spot in our ships defenses. I was hit later with radiation and Signalman Colburn said it was the British who did it and started a fight with some British onshore on a later date.

As an aside we allegedly lost four of our lower ranked seaman, some of whom would have been line handlers for fuel lines at sea, such as boatswains mates and one was a cook most likely. The men were conveniently killed in a car wreck on the North abutment of the St. Vincent Thomas bridge, which links Terminal Island to San Pedro, when taking the first exit to the right to San Pedro harbor, LA Harbor. I later tried the trip with my shipmate Quartermaster Hill at high speed in a Mellow Yellow 1972 Buick Skylark to test if the car would swerve toward the wall and it did not do so at full speed. On a later trip across the bridge the bridge attendant said he saw me speeding and watched me on the cameras on the bridge, told me to slow down, and he said he knew I was testing what those men did to have a wreck. Then the bridge attendant said that they heard no wreck, they just went to the other side of the bridge and found the bodies. Those men were likely drunk, then drugged, trapped, and then killed, and replacement line handlers and cooks were sent onboard, perhaps. The line handlers and a cook were needed for this type of attack to occur. This is a hypothesis based on facts as to what happened.

Could it be that a new weapon could be used to take over the ship next to it by using the electrode and another weapon, perhaps to the aft or overhead? Mentally incapacitated we would fall victim. I also seem to remember a ship appearing out of nowhere and the alarm one sailor had and he said, here it comes again. Was someone breaking the circuit or control over us? Could it be that men's minds could be controlled from outer space, thinking they were doing one thing while another occurred? Be very careful in the cities of California from the East Bay of San Francisco to Bakersfield to Southern California as intimidation and threats and harassment are common by criminal sects or gangs against the innocent, including when shopping in places like Wal Mart and Target. In Los Angeles the courts are corrupt and controlled by higher level crimes syndicates of international and national origin just as the FDIC in San Francisco, my prior employer who fired me for filing an EEOC complaint. They lie like the devil. Its your F-DIC, it has parasites in San Francisco and D.C.. I do not care if my enemies are killed but I believe in the Ten commandments and would not kill them unless attacked. They are simple people often, enemies to mankind, the minds of children and the actions of Bonobos or Gibbons, and you should never trust your enemies in California or Alabama or D.C... I can not get proper healthcare in the USA. I can only pray for a merciful death because being cooked on that boat and those things afterward have made me see Hell on Earth.

Of the two doctors I saw this year, one of them told me that it is likely I would die if I did not get my third testicle removed, and that in order to save my life I may have no choice. The radiation is in my leg as well, so what is the point? The doctor also told me that the red spots on my head were from electrodes and electric shock. I was knocked unconscious in 2004 at Flagstaff Medical Center Arizona with forced injections and they prepped me for electric shock before the injections by jamming a gel coated tongue depressor in my mouth. I believe it was ordered by someone in the federal government. My question is, did they do it to harm me or help me? Ironically I had a stroke from the event or in 1983. I was diagnosed with a stroke in 2004 after the forced injections. Ironically 10 years to the date, I remembered lost pieces of the nuclear war and advanced weapons war of 1983. I came to the Flagstaff Medical Center hospital in 2004 because of a odd burn on my neck and they made my wife and BC/BS insurance pay for it after they abducted me for days. I no longer have BC/BS or healthcare at all, because of deliberate tampering by my enemies in factions of the federal government.

I was told that the woman I was with in 1983 who saw the nuclear blast while standing at her ocean view window in San Pedro, I witnessed as a flash and a "Curly Q" as she saw it, and she recovered from breast cancer years later it was rumored. She was exposed directly to the silent blast through the window. I believe she is dead although it has not been confirmed. The Rocky Horror Picture Show had their Janet, and I had mine.

The thing about the top war machines you must realize is that we are only human. The machines and apparatus are built with advanced logic and advanced imagination, but at our level it is an ape's existence. From the smallest particle discernible in an atom and all things in space, to the next level of chemical elements and then compounds or energy formulas, to the largest things including our universe, all things are used against us in war and we can not discern all of it. The closer you are to the vortex, the more likely you are to be sucked in. I was able to predict the drought in California in 2010 after seeing a satellite image from outer space showing our solar system going through the center of our section of the spiral arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. The picture was soon removed or I lost the picture, but I remembered the image and made correct predictions. 40-percent to 50-percent rainfall in 2014 as compared to 2009. Show me another.

Daily Foreword April 13, 2015: Beware of California as it appears to be a new nation of hatred and abuses, but most of the population reminds me of Mississippi and don't control any of the nonsense nor the prisons, yet many will attack the innocent without provocation and fabricate lies to try to cause them to be killed or imprisoned. As my memory returns from a 31 year black out, I also remember in 1983 after the silent war against the USA, on the return voyage, after being hit with radiation and likely drugged or hit with another weapon, someone told me that my skin was purple and that I should get checked for radiation when we returned to shore. They also said that Quartermaster Hill should be checked also because he was having the same effect according to the man who told me, but Hill had been working in the galley washing dishes I thought and I did not see him the entire voyage, nor afterward, until a voyage or two later. Many of us had children with birth defects after the voyage. Karlson a signalman, was always up high on the mast working or by the radar on the upper deck. I volunteered to do it and was told no. Being outside behind the bridge on the upper deck was considered deadly due to the radar and other weaponries. Signalman Karlson has had MS Symptoms for years. I was given a Ketchikan Alaska hat recently in honor of Karlson. Karlson mentioned the fuel hose to me recently that we used at sea while underway. Karlson has not been paid by the invading forces on American soil. My radiation claim is pending. The VA told me in 1985 the tumors I had were from X rays. That was in 1985 before I remembered the silent nuclear and advanced weapons attack against us when my memory returned in 2010 to 2014. The sad part is that most do not care who dies here in the USA. We were invaded and there is a suicidal death wish in much of America.

I once saw a sparring contest between two men from the boat, sport. I considered the sparring contest and once again, my mind asks, is it possible to have impostors, and are we at war with ourselves? I am considering Istanbul Turkey as my next landing spot and I want to tour my old ship. Its missile launcher has been removed. I would like to go to Iran and see if their border to Turkey is like Mexico's to the USA and I would like to see if Iran was taken over by those who control America. I was told that was the case by a man from the Mid east. Or perhaps Colombia is a preferred place for me to see, I was told they did not take shit off of the Americans by my Colombian college chum. We designed a shoe company and won for our thesis. I will name the shoe after Americans of the lower caste, "Run niggah Run"

It is my belief that doctors are being strong armed by war criminal sects in power in areas such as the East Bay of California, particularly Concord. I had two diagnosis. One said I will be dead soon from cancer and another said I will live and that my third testicle is nothing. Considering the Doctor who said I was well was in a hospital with an Ebola scare and due to the fact he had tears in his eyes, I think he was being told to keep silent on my cancer.

The third world presence and the lingering effects of protracted war leave you at the mercy of predators in the government healthcare system. It is as if they do not want veterans such as myself to use their healthcare. I was first tortured at LA VA Westwood in 2001 with forced injections before court. I see many syndicates in the USA. Governor Brown is likely not a Brown in California. He is Governor Hemp Tax Hung Fang Bush Brown Weed to many taxpayers who flee Mississippi mud.

Daily Foreword April 11, 2015: As I Kurt Brown come out of a long coma or memory loss, 31 years from a advanced weapons war in 1983 in which I was hit and not treated for radiation and not acknowledged by the USA or UK or USSR government as of this date. I was maimed again in 2001 and 2004 after investigating government criminals, high and low. Someone said the Pentagon was lost on 9/11/2001. Considering my radiation situation from 1983 in which I was hit and the government forgot my radiation after my memory was lost, I think the war was lost long before that. Whose on first is the name of the game in world conquest, and it is always "Batter up time." I would support a dictator if he was above the grade of the lower end idiots in power. We must be free men free from this diminishing ecosystem or we die with it.

I realize we may have lost a war long ago. As I see it, the California coast is no different from the Mississippi Coast. Do a Geiger count for radiation, count the oil rigs, count the casinos, count the murder and the mayhem associated with a government that is not united, but very divided, at least from those of us who lost very much. They lie to us because they are killers and they do not disclose attacks on the young either, such as radiation in the seafood, or the young boys who came onboard the USS Reid FFG 30 after the nuclear voyage in which I was told my skin turned purple. Someone told me to go get treated but the effect of the radiation and perhaps drugs given to us was to laugh and say it does not matter. Terminal Island in the Navy is a bitch, you are better off to be eating beans with Joe Bananas Bonana at the federal penitentiary at Terminal Island. Gangs are the wave of the future but they are like apes under the war in technology.

They did more to us at sea and I do not care if those who have harmed us are killed anywhere in any locale. Purple skin means you lost oxygen or you busted vessels or you were being cooked by radiation or other weapons or have been fed toxins.. I remember burning to death but I was in my cot and already hit by a radioactive sub sea bubble in which my Capatain Barnett jumped back to avoid the blast in which I was hit. My shipboard friend Karlson of Ketchikan was put atop a pole and cooked until he had MS symptoms, which is a shooting through of the CNS. I have tumors galore and much more horror associated with the war of 1983 and federal torture after working in a federal bank examiners job until 2000 and a journalist investigating government crimes until 2001 when a Sheriff had me shut down. The Sheriff was under investigation by myself and found guilty but our enemies in power in local dictatorships in the cities to the East and South East allow it while those on the west assist in the torture murder mayhem and robbery of ourselves. Now it is 2015 and I see my enemy eating me alive and I know that greed and ignorance are the forte of the predatory capitalist. To die here quickly is a mercy killing so perhaps it is time I move away before bits and pieces are blown away. The California Gestapo mixed with the Mexican federal Bullshit inquisition and the Asian horde attack on the west coast leave the common American of no consequence in peril if they stand up as I did. I can only pray that we receive justice, and that is not the burning of Justice, if he is even alive. The technology war wages. It is foolish to serve a military that has fallen.

From one of those who may have been executed in some fashion, he told me he was German Jew. I often wondered if we had shipmates who were Germans who hated Jews. I should have asked, well who is winning the Germans or the Jews and whose side are you on? I think I know. Never get caught in the middle as I did. I want to be paid for the radiation but the dictators in power down played it or were executed in government or are arranging for my death. We are like captive apes on a planet soon dead, so what if war rings out, but lets hope for mercy killing and not prolonged suffering. That is the nature of the primitive sort, to maim, the advanced murder in totality. The symbolic representation of precise quantification in grand scale has much worth. I can predict future rainfall if given satellite images at the middle of the Milky Way Galaxy and 20 years back and 20 years forward. Imagine the traps they lay for us. Man plans and builds and God laughs the first law of thermodynamics, or Murphy's law as some know it. As the besieged child of God, the child asks in black chain mail, Who wants war? While in his hand a black hole leaks out.

Daily Foreword April 6, 2015: The greatest mistake I ever made was to ignore my fathers advice to avoid USA military service or work in finance in the USA. Honor thy father. I will pay with my life for ignoring that word of advice due to cancer I will develop from radiation exposure by the military and other weapons. Another mistake I made was not to show courage when facing the devils of our times, financial war criminals inside the USA government and their associates in the legal systems. I was forcibly injected and forced to take a plea in 2001 and labeling myself permanently criminal and temporarily insane. I had caught a Sheriff stealing and he set the whole thing up including illegally taking a gun permit of mine. That was what the money laundering and murdering facets of Asians and Mexicans and Gestapo needed in Alabama and California and D.C. to destroy me. Even though the case was dismissed later, their crimes syndicates in government continue to harass me. My sentiment is if you are coward, you deserve death. If you have courage with the devils of our times and die, God will hold you on the crown when we get home. Our enemies are cannibals, lower animals, and they have come to power. They teach us to destroy our own and steal all we have. We should not applaud nor grimace when the devils fall or die.

My word of advice is to avoid the government of the USA and disappear if you can to Timbucktoo if you can. They are a foreign dictator in our cities whether in Mobile Alabama or Los Angeles or San Francisco or Texas and you should always show courage if you are in God's graces, including fighting to the death to free yourselves from those factions who are our enemies in power. Many of us Gringo's are targeted in California. Behind the Mexican is the Asian and then the Gestapo etc. These are terrible times. Death is preferred if we can not escape the planet. Show courage when you pull that suicide trigger if we are captive. I would rather be dead than a captive to our enemies in power in their factions in the USA or this Earth. The USA should have split, East and West in 1983 after the nuclear war, but it was a newer weapons war and I bare testament to the severity of those weapons. Many were killed, my memory was knocked out for 31 years on much of what happened at sea in 1983. Curly Q shrimp and Jeopardy Fish are on the radioactive menu at your local seafood diner..

Daily Foreword April 5, 2015: This weekend I insulted a granddaughter or a female family member of the former Shah of Iran and I would like to apologize. I was tortured with forced injections in my shoulders in 2001 under USA federal government control and it made my shoulders hurt from the chemical in the injections and I have continuous pain in my shoulders today. While waiting for breakfast in a restaurant I raised my arms over my head and exposed my arm pits to the lovely young Iranian woman. I did not mean to insult her. I was told to drop my arms by someone who knew her, and I did so once I was told it was an insult. I will dream of having Iranian children with her. It seems I knew her from another life, like a wife I am to have or had in the past. She stared to the sky and then tears came to her eyes and she said, "You did not mean to insult me, you have been harmed with chemicals forced into your shoulders." She reminded me in some way of the girl from the movie Once Upon A Time In America. She can have my pastry Allah.

Daily Foreword April 5, 2015: "Your ship was socked". That is what a US Navy person told me when my ship the USS Reid FFG 30 returned from a nuclear voyage in which I was hit with radiation directly in a blast and I was never attended to medically. Socked means in seamans terms to take a sock and masturbate into it daily the entire voyage and at the end of the voyage you will have a hard solid block resembling soap. Unfortunately I have developed a third testicle from the nuclear voyage and it is as hard as a block of soap. That officer was right, the entire ship was socked, but we were a skeleton crew.

The USS Reid FFG 30 was sold to the nation of Turkey in 1999, the year of banking deregulation in the USA. The Ship was renamed Gelibolu F-493. U Lob I Leg was easy in reversing the letters. I may lose one leg both testicles and my life. However the numbers 493 puzzle me and may be a message. What happened on April of 1993? Was the banking system toppled? Was the FDIC regional director blown away in San Francisco? I know that Xu Chaofan Xu Guojun and Yu Zhendong had allegedly taken 483 million and deposited the laundered Bank Of China currency in the USA, or did they? I will take the 10 million dollar ransom as a bounty and will give 10 percent the delivering agent and pay their taxes from my share. Or maybe the message is my equation for the Yu zhendong method of World Conquest. Chinese checkers moves the marbles across the table sweet carol, but if you flex the board the data ripples.

Daily Foreword April 1, 2015: Update for those who follow this site. Signalman Karlson informed me that it was not he who was lost at sea in 1983, it was a helicopter that went down piloted by Carlson or Carlsen. Were we experiencing a war and being overrun or were we having a coup d'état? It was mayhem leading up to a nuclear dip for the entire ship.

The "Go West Young Man" edict should be changed to "avoid the radioactive areas young man". The dictatorship in the remote areas of the nation are no different from the dictators in power in California. Many flee torture and abuse in the USA states to go to other states for refuge. All cities in the US are controlled by the same people, often war criminals in power.

On the other hand, I would not mind seeing an assemblage of the True Levites, who are alleged the tenth tribe of Israel and not ordained to own land in the holy land. Imagine, forever without home ownership, but to live within God and to recognize it as such. The reason is imagination. The Levites are those who plow the field for the future in imagination for mankind. The urge to kill will be mankinds way to ease suffering unless a true release is reached for overpopulation on Earth.

Daily Foreword March 29, 2015: In the nuclear voyage of the USS Reid FFG 30 in the silent nuclear war of 1983 and the more advanced weapons war of 1983, my memory started to return on the nuclear voyage details in 2014. Boys came onboard the ship when we reached Long Beach California's Naval Station, and they were called sea cadets. I was the one who told the boys and their instructor that the ship was radioactive. The boys and their instructor left the vessel. The instructor thanked me for telling him. He offered to go with me to get medical care because I did not look so good, as he said. I told him I could not leave and was on duty. When I watched the boys and the instructor leave, I wept a little bit because of what had happened, and I wanted to go with him and the boys to the clinic to get treated for radiation exposure. I was exposed to radiation with no medical care and then abandoned on the ship at the dock.

I was hit with something at sea, perhaps cooked alive, perhaps something was in the food besides radiation being in the water we drank. The captain asked me before he left the vessel, who had allowed the boys onboard. The captain appeared to have left in an entourage. He did nothing about the boys and the radiation. He said he would not worry about it and left in a rush. The entourage was leaving. Was he Captain Barnett or was he an impostor who I will call Captain Ten Rad.? Long Beach Naval Station Terminal Island is where the boys boarded the USS Reid FFG 30 during a tour. I have been labeled a criminal by the regime in power in the past and had the Sheriff who started the avalanche against me terminated and charged with crimes. But like a wounded lion the hyenas of the third world sect in the USA continue to prey upon me. Was it Captain Barnett who left the vessel? If not, then who was it? How could it be done?

Daily Foreword March 27, 2015: In considering the silent nuclear war of 1983, I can only say, "Remember Vietnam" to quote my ancestors. They were going to kill all of us young American men there because they could not put enough radiation on us in the form of fall out and nuclear isotope dispersal. So at age 8 I cringed at the thought of nuclear war. At age 21 I went to die in it, I was prepared.

So now as I look back at a possible scenario of 5 to 50 percent probability, I ask about the US Navy in 1983 about the USS Reid FFG 30 where I Kurt Brown was a Quartermaster of seaman rank, " who was Captain Barnett in the end when I left the ship? "

The captain appeared thinner several months after the nuclear blast he and I endured together. I did not know if it was the captain. I asked myself if he really allowed those children in the nuclear material or if it was an impostor who replaced our captain while I was unconscious?. The ship was radioactive when the boys from a local school boarded in Long Beach California on the ship when we reached the docks after the nuclear voyage. I was so sick from radiation and what ever they did to me that I would have told them to run if I had remembered everything at the time.

Was the captain killed? How long were we at sea during the two week to four week nuclear voyage? I remember blood in the hall way next to the bridge leading to Combat Information Control and wondered if he was butchered ceremoniously.

This new weapon I envision can do many things. First you can have confusion of topside or inside personnel. Second you can have them hit with Tesla's magic in the form of electrical energies used in the atmosphere or directed from external sources or both. I remember being conscious, going blank, awakening, hearing someone tell me to come inside the ship, and then going unconscious again. Beware of California. When Genentech left the USA the USA banking system had been stripped of its power in deregulation of banking which was another phase of the conquest in the silent war that I first witnessed in the Pacific and in California, then in the FDIC in California and Hawaii. Our enemies have their hooks in us in Washington D.C. I would wager Betz. .

I do not have human rights in the USA and Canada is not that friendly at the border. I do not believe in inquisition tactics but the Army of God should direct its attention to those important matters. I have taken up virus destruction as a sort of theory and I have pointed to a newer weapon that accelerates like an AC motor until you are in the vibe, unconsciousness. From the Macrocosm to the microcosm. The lies of California will show the lies of the rest of the USA which is under direct dictatorship controls. The airlines and airspace appear to have been hit as well. When I walk though the small revolving metal detectors at small aiports, I always ask, "How Rad?" with my hands in the air. What's the Frequency Kenneth?

I did not fear death at age 21 and I consider much death to be a mercy killing on this planet. Captain Ten Rad or Captain Barnett? Who was that on the ship after the nuclear attack?

Comedy, Scientist Saint Ram Bone among the living and the dead and his companion, a rat from the underworld who dresses as a possum are there. I the scientist ask in clear fashion, "If a guided missile is fired from a ship such as the USS Reid FFG 30 and the power is immediately cut to the ships engines and power systems, a black out on the ship, how is the rocket controlled? Can the rocket be hi jacked and re directed? Can the rocket be guided with a Uninterrupted power system to the controlling electronics? If it is pre-programmed what does the rocket do in a power black out?" You see my fine haired friend, the missiles are guide missiles. Our goal is to guide those missiles to their targets. The dead mouse replies "search me." I reply, the answer is unknown. We fired our whole shipload of exploding bullets or guided missiles as everyone called them, except I and the captain. At least 50 to 100 missiles and then we took off to full power and the ship had a black out. The dead mouse, was that the week Signalman Karlson was lost and then found per the radio. That is correct I reply. What could cause those MS symptoms that shot his spinal cord through like Multiple sclerosis? Once again, the answer, is "Who knows". The dead mouse replies, I would like to share lice and brew with Karlson. My mouse friend can not say R's well, he lost his tongue in a barroom brawl assisting Petty Officer Colburn fight the British sailors who came to the bar. To me Colburn looked like a impostor and his queer behavior on the ship was likely to get me off of the ship before I took it up the rear with radiation. His fight afterward with Brits at the American bar left his tongue clipped. Colburn could not say P as in ship, it came out shit. The mouse can not say R's and rice come out lice. In the next lesson we will cover the natural gas equation and san Bruno during the banking wars.

Daily Foreword March 23, 2015: In 1983 after a nuclear event at sea in which Signalman Petty officer first class Colburn and I were exposed to, Colburn started a fight with British sailors at an enlisted club in California. Before he went to fight them and lose his tooth and half his tongue, he said, this is for you. I laugh now but he left a paper trail in an undisclosed nuclear incident. I seem to recall being knocked unconscious and Tesla's AC motor comes to mind. Imagine, first second is ignition, jolt to system, next is to get to speed then you go unconscious, then you come back to consciousness for lesser time, then unconsciousness and out. You see, we were in Hell at sea. Colburn lost but he won. I remembered.

Daily Foreword March 22, 2015: Curly Q Shrimp are all the rage on HBO's upcoming series, Silicon Valley. I have put up a post on the HBO Silicon Valley Facebook page. The man's hand was trembling in the advertisement when he introduced Curly Q Shrimp as part of the show, holding the greasy sucked shrimp for a close-up shot on HBO.

Curly Q was the description of a nuclear blast witnessed by my girlfriend in 1983. I guess it was radioactive. We found a bunch of radiation the next week and I think I sh-t my pants when I was hit. We had no doctors. Something else is odd. When I and the captain were topside at the bridge-wing after the blast and when I awakened the next day or two weeks after I was hit. He said to me, "Kurt. you stink." I also know he said after, "Did you sh-t yourself?" It seems he gave the order to issue new clothes but I'm not certain.

But I also seem to remember something else. Perhaps it is PTSD or the effect of the radiation that I was not treated for or I was being hit with a new weapon. As the captain said long before, all we have is exploding bullets, speaking of missiles, and he said the real war is fought from up there and looked skyward. I seem to recall He stammered in between, which I thought he was mocking me, because I had stammered in aft steering on some voyages. But it may have been a knife. I have a primal instinct I believe. And it appeared that a sort of blade came out of the captains clothes not in view of the man behind him. The captain was looking out at sea and the man told him not to look at the vessel. I stood looking at the captain thinking of the sh-t in my pants. I glanced at the ship and thought I saw a black and white flag under a british flag. In between us and the ship was what appeared to be a whale's head, but it was likely a sunken submarine with its bow or stern floating up top with the vessel at a 45 degree angle. Of this I am uncertain, because the captain appeared to be there when I got off of duty on the vessel several months later. Whether he was Captain Ten Rad Chip or Captain Barnett, I was glad he signed to note for me to leave the boat, the nuclear boat afloat. Those forced injections by government since that voyage makes this radio-active cat wear goggles. I want payment for a radiation claim but I would accept frozen assets of the war criminal murderous sect, like their assets.

Now as I think about it and a new weapon I envisioned or experienced in which it hit in waves or increasing amplitude, it appears possible that the knife or sword had gone through the captain or it was a mockup, and the man told the other at the door to take the captain down to the galley and cut his heart out. The captain mumbling something about Kurt they took the ship, then something like don't f-ck with this f-cking navy.

I am not sure, but perhaps I read the captain's mind or he said it in a mumble, "they are gong to kill me". That's when I saw the knife come through him. However in reality and full memory on a later date our signalman Colburn started a fight with the British at the Enlisted Bar in Long Beach California Naval Station because as he said, "They inked us", meaning the British at the bar in a cluster of 7 were those who hit us with radiation. I did not fight them because I was too sick from radiation and no money was in it for me. Colburn got Captains Mast for it and lost half of his tongue it seemed and the last time I saw him was on the ship when he was leaving afterward and he said, "This Shit is radioactive". He could not say P's due to his tongue being cut in half.

Some alleged Brits were on the boat and did a mockup impromptu play on the way out after the captains mast at shore onboard the USS Reid FFG 30. The British man was in drag and another Brit escorted him out, and the voice said, "If you tell anyone we will kill you" in the Limey accent that came from behind us. Therefore I began to consider impostors as possible in all things. I suspect a global weapon that would wax and wain a bit bit like an alternating current and bring all brains into sync. Including the Captain, the President, and mind control has concerned me as I have acquired more of a Doctorate level education. The Captain who I admired in war like a general who had seen the trampling foot path to death in thet past campaign, Vietnam, was an enigma to me, Capatain Barnett, now I call Captain Ten Rad Chip. 19 was the Geiger count reading on the radio on the bridge after the initial blast I and the captain experienced at that same port bridge-wing.

Daily Foreword March 20, 2015: The greatest threat to our lives as common Americans are lies by government and concealment of their crimes and abuses against us and attacking of our innocent protectors in the informal ranks. As of late, those who bear false witness against us is increasing in frequency, A recent trend by the new Type A war lord in California is to say someone has committed a crime or wants to fight someone. It goes with the inquisition of the third world mixed with cannibalism masked as predatorial capitalism internationally.

There are those who follow us in stalking many of us these days, often paid by government or criminals who have struck a vein of money somewhere and are financing their expeditions against you, against us. Mine started really in 2000 when investigating FDIC crime suspects and in 2001 when investigating a thief who was the Sheriff.

The 10 commandments is really all you need to know in war. Apple fritter.

Now in 2015 that my mind has returned from 1983 nuclear contamination and medical torture verdict I endured in 2001 and 2004, after FDIC employment and journalistic work. I know I would not have returned in 1983 to the West Coast of the USA or in 1999 or in 2015 if my memory would have recalled 1983. But the Gulf Coast including North Florida had the same verdict in radioactivity as medically evidenced by numerous birth defects in the area I witnessed when young. There is no reward for being maimed. The lie, the false accusations, and they say murder is not allowed. I asks Putty Officer Colburn, is mutter allow?>

Daily Foreword March 18, 2015: In the latter half of 1983 on the USS Reid FFG 30, a "Skeleton crew" assembled to depart on a nuclear voyage from Terminal Island Long Beach California Naval Station. I was one of those who took the ride. After a day or two of going back and forth North of San Clemente Island in a grid pattern mapping the bottom, we departed for the nuclear areas deeper at sea. I was taken from my navigation duties and offered a chance to jump ship to swim to the island. I would have likely been executed by now. It appeared we headed West North West for 36 hours at 30 knots. Our ship's doctor was not on the ship. Our fire control technician was not on the ship, but was under apparent escort and had informed me a nuclear bomb had gone off in the Pacific when I saw the Wisconsin man on the base before the nuclear voyage. The "Minimum manning concept" of the USN was now the Skeleton Crew concept. Many had gone AWOL but were later not charged and nothing was mentioned. I was hit with radiation after we arrived at the nuclear areas and the only treatment I got was to take a shower and lay down. I am not sure how long I laid there, a night or two weeks. I remember awakening in my bunk in extreme heat like a nuclear detonation and then numbness and unconsciousness during the night. But I have been tortured medically since that time, in 2001 and 2004, so I am not sure. The nuclear war of 1983 merged into the banking wars of 1999 and banking deregulation's second phase as I was a federal FDIC bank examiner at that time in California and Hawaii. I was brought in behind the trail of blood of the prior regional FDIC director, killed during the FDIC Improvement Act era of 1992. A sad suicide per the Secret Service and FBI reports, I am sure. I feel like Hannibal Leckter, with my analysis.

The next day or two weeks later after I was hit with radiation and showered and laid down, I awakened. My clothes felt fresh and clean. However I was sick from radiation poisoning for months with dizziness and more and wandered onto the bridge of the ship that first morning. My clothes were always dirty in the Navy so it was odd they felt clean and crisp. I would go for months without washing my one set of Navy work clothes. Even after I thought someone may have exchanged my old pair, the captain remarked, "Kurt, you stink. Did you sh-t yourself"? I did not know how to reply but the captain told another officer to get myself and some of the other men clothes as those were radioactive.

The morning I awakened after being hit with the radioactive blast on the bridge-wing and perhaps half baked in my bunk in a nuclear blast or in a guinea pig test chamber, I asked someone on the bridge, someone who may not have been a shipmate, what had happened during the night. My mind is blurry on this person I spoke with. The night before our Petty Officer Colburn, our signalman was in contact with another vessel. Signalman Karlson was lost and then found the week before and I thought removed from the ship.

Who all was killed in reality the week before and the week of the nuclear voyage? The man on the bridge said a lot of people had been killed out there, speaking of other ships and submarines, etc. Then I asked if anyone had been killed on our ship. His head went down or I don't recall, but I seem to remember him mumbling the word, "Mike" or the word "Mice" or the word, "might". There was a Mike who was befriended with our Fire Control Technician who is outlined on this home page and pictured in an external link. I do not know his name, Wisconsin with the clear sole Hollywood tour shoes Fire Control Technician, aka missile electronics specialist.

The USN did not treat me for the radiation sickness. A VA doctor in the 1990's was trying to get me to remember the nuclear incident and file a claim I believe. My thyroid was swollen, tumors had been cut out of my body and more were appearing, and other horrible maladies of radiation exposure. I remembered the nuclear incident in detail in 2014. I am still trying to sort it out. The Navy Officer who allowed children onto the boat did so without the Captain's approval and the captain Barnett pointed that out to me, but his penis might have been out of his pants in the way he smiled. The other men appeared to have washed the decks, or perhaps they were figments of my electronics imagination, during the return to shore on the nuclear voyage. When we returned I was sick and not allowed from the boat and had no doctor onboard apparently. Every officer who tried to talk to me about what was happening was led off and I heard nothing else. I remember a rectangle of the nuclear detonation area with the point in dead center being where the bomb was detonated. The boys went to the ships balls that were brought up top and mounted for their pervue and I told them not to lick. I am not sure, but I would not be surprised if the officer who allowed the boys on board, seamen cadets, to fondle him in the chart room, as I left some of the boys with an officer on the bridge by himself with the boys and the ships balls. It is not my job to babysit boy toys in a radioactive lubricant. I was offered to be eaten by an Asian woman on a tour in San Francisco in the chart room on another voyage prior, but it was a misunderstanding. It was our dirty play room. Maybe the officer was a foreign spy with a syringe for those kids, after all, he was renegade in what he did by allowing the boys onboard.

I like nerd comedy to relieve depression and I often think of the character Beakman and his mouse friend discussing science in jest. My question for my mice friend is, "At what temperature or Isotope concentration would a person be rendered unconscious, yet leaving his brain somewhat intact and all of the ships components for steering intact as well. I was in the center of the ship in the enlisted berthing area. The reply from Beakman's Friend, "Born again?" I reply, " Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to reap". "Mice." "Sweet were we mice or men?" The reply from the mice, "Guinea Pigs." "I was told Reagan had been shot in 1983 and that Bush Sr. was suspected of being a swap with proof of such in a arm injury in the military in the 1990s". Who knows who cares, its nuts delicious in that death stare, its everywhere. The mice replies, "Were you taken from the cot and put in a hot box my guinea pig friend?". In and out, a wave I see, at first you remember and then you see, lights out.

In a recent commercial flight to Mobile Alabama aka the Village of the Damned, my native soul, it was apparent that the Luftwaffa had landed in the form of Airbus of Germany and the EU and whoever controls them. I was told that the pilots of Airbus are driving up the cost of the flights to my native city Mobile Alabama by flying conflicting flight patterns and delaying flights and driving up costs. I sure wish Sweet would buy me a hangar to rent out at the Village of the Damned Airport. Imagine, tests from above in a new vien. The mud vein. Who daddy?

Daily Foreword March 16, 2015: Fear is often seen as hatred. The predator in humans makes us fear each other, especially if we were attacked or under attack. The lower class poor Americans are left at the mercy of the Wealthier Americans and often we the poor are left at the mercy of those of the poor of other nations and who have come to positions of power in government or warfare in gangs against us. The California third world like D.C. and Alabama warlords in power will often tell lies about people and often force those lies onto their records making them appear criminal. I was maimed repeatedly with forced medical torture in the USA with evidence ignored in my investigations of murderers and proof of thievery by a sheriff in Alabama. In the end, you will see many of us would be better off to form gangs syndicates and cartels to deal with the monopolies of power exacted upon us by those in power. The irony is that a new technology from space could render all warfare on Earth obsolete. I was in a store recently and it appeared to me that if one person could arrive with new weapons, the illusion that others were near could be manifested, and that would put that person in strategic advantage. From the aspect of survival, I think wilderness areas and to be against the border fence could guarantee the lower class poor a chance of survival in the concerted attacks by gangs and criminals in government. For all weapons, there is a weapon to counter it. First you have to see if you can discern what is being done and second you have to put into place those things that make it null in effect. Was I Kurt Brown USN Quartermaster 1983, FDIC bank examiner 1999, being maimed medically in 2001 and 2004 so I would recall those nuclear events? It appeared the war was spreading to the FDIC. For many in the lower class it would be a victory if a new leader came to power with ideals of space colonization. But would you go to work and end up being a slave? Mankind could never conquer the cosmos due to the monkey forebrain in most humans.

Daily Foreword March 8, 2015:What is most material or important to us in our lives? Our health as individuals and as a species. Mankind can self destruct. It has happened in smaller populations. "I ate a shrimp" and I tried to discern the isotope therein, from radiation and the trace of it in all living crustaceans of the seas. A fish is in the same predicament albeit cleaner perhaps. I remember warfare or the burning of the toes at least in 1983 and a scarface epidemic in federal banking oversight in the 1990s. I expect warfare but where does the antidote to the venom kick in? Scarface can only run so far. A bomb can only burn so much. But a shrimp that is an isotope in your hand in a city where European industry strangles the shore in America, there is no need to reconcile the difference. Mankind knows how to self destruct to a point. Like a whimpering shrimp.

Daily Foreword March 2, 2015: On a radio station I heard that In Long Beach or San Diego California recently a Lufthansa airlines plane was being shot toward. Then I saw a German Airbus Terminal in Mobile Alabama at their airport in Alabama. In vertical marketing, Lufthansa Airlines and Airbus are tied inexorably. I am withdrawing an earlier comment about tracer bullets due to a threat on myself and a blank fired toward me.

When either Lufthansa or Airbus grows strong in the USA, Lufthansa grows strong in the USA, while the airlines like US Airways and American and United are shoved into bankruptcy. I am attacked and harassed when I enter places such as Mobile Alabama or even Los Angeles California, and I am sure Washington D.C., yet from there I get my check. It is a paradox in which I will most likely be slowly pushed out maimed or killed, excluding the effects of the first law of thermodynamics, it all comes apart in one direction and together in another albeit scattered. The way it works in the South East is that you are the slave and you accept your place, much like the compartmentalized jobs of California.

Their jobs, even their marijuana groves, are controlled by the masters of that area and they are international in scope. In that fact California and Alabama share a hidden truth. They are both controlled by predators in many aspects as that is the nature of predatory capitalism. The funniest thing about the human race is how their religious beliefs seem to shape their opinion. Altruistic motives much like the Inquisition are setting in, and many are attacked in the name of God, while those doing the attacking personify the devil and act accordingly in greed and lies.

You should never trust a lie and never be a coward. If you are ordered not to kill, do not take it lightly. Remember Vietnam? .

Yesterday there appeared to be an altercation on the runway at Mobile Alabama airport. I saw that at the Airbus Hangar in a blue building viewable from the airport there was no activity but on the other end of the runway, I thought there was an altercation, a fight perhaps, or a dier fag or deer was hit.

Somehow from 2010 to 2014 my memory came back to the nuclear events of 1983 in the Pacific which were never disclosed to the public. Some of the underwater nuclear blasts were viewable from LA Harbor in the form of flashes of bright light or patterns of a flying object if you looked at one of the blasts directly from the hill above Point Fermin Park from a second story apartment window in San Pedro California. The one I and my girlfriend saw was on a Saturday. Then I went to sea Monday. Nineteen Rad if I recall correctly was the number of the nuclear exposure on our vessel as reported on the radio on the bridge. .7 percent of 1 rad is lethal. They should have shot us. We were toxic when we returned, some of us. Signalman Karlson was lost and found per the radio and now may be dead and was in a wheelchair per last count. I am chock full of tumors and other maladies. Was I burned alive? Were people abducted? I recall high heat to the point of being unconscious as I slept. I know I was hit with the bubble from below our vessel before I was ordered to shower. How many were killed that night or those two weeks I might have slept? How many ran before the voyage? Minimum manning concept may mean execution of personnel per my vantage point as a USN sailor of 1983. .

Since I may have been dead a few times, for Jewish humor, we can say I skip shiva which is the week long period of mourning as I achieve my status of avel. Those who do not like me that much call me d'avel. It's French.

I am seeking partners to build Yu Zhendong, my new multi purpose tool and weapon to be used in space. I came across Yu Zhendong in the form of a burning object that fell from the sky and exploded in view in 2004. I can blow up a commercial Central Heat and Air unit using the premise, Yu Zhendong over or under Xu Chaofan to Xu Guojun.

Daily Foreword February 27, 2015: The South East USA has been put between two predators and two predators and now democracy is a joke along with human rights. Florida legalized medical marijuana in a 58 percent margin and the Two predators controlling the ballot control, said that a 60 percent margin had to be reached in voter approval. The modern predators now sell marijuana in the West with an exclusive contract and the South East puts those in jail who try to grow their own medical marijuana. That is a small example. We are in a war and we are losing.

After having been in two wars, the nuclear war of f1983 in the Pacific Ocean and after being in the banking wars during deregulation in 1999 and 2000 in California, I have concluded there is a way to conceal ones identity and also to distort the mind set of those involved. What the modern war criminals in the USA do is surround you and repeatedly attack and harass you. It is a motto to never give the enemy rest or solace. These are lower end animals and it does not matter if they or their controllers are killed in my opinion. Some of my shipmates reported murder and I was harmed at sea in 1983. We were silenced and maimed. In the banking wars in 1999 I suspected a change in leadership through warfare in Sacramento California FDIC in Roseville. In San Francisco the FDIC regional director was executed in his office around 1992 and the FDIC Improvement Act of 1992. Warfare is trickery and you can be deluded as who to attack. A City of Mobile meeting in Alabama was convened today on how to increase tourism. Look at the 58 Percent Approval rating in Florida. I say give Mobile And New Orleans legal marijuana like Amsterdam and Colorado and put in coffee shops. Sell those crunchy black grasshoppers from Mobile Bay also, covered in Chocolate.

Daily Foreword February 25, 2015: In the tears of an American aerospace industry executive regarding Airbus of Europe and their advertisement in the USA in German, "They put you between two and two" he said. "They give these good ole boys these contracts and when the USA government quits paying for airplane contracts the European company lays off the foreign workers in the USA", meaning the Americans. I think back to world war II and the method the USA was sprayed with radiation from nuclear blasts in those blasts and subsequent hits. There is an attack on American commerce and the American poor. The Asians were placed in a juxtaposed position to a few who were able to pull the trigger, to engage in nuclear war.

I was placed between two and two when I was working for the federal government. First I was in an undisclosed nuclear incident and have paid dearly. I suspect many servicemen were manipulated in `1983 to be put in nuclear waste from events in the Pacific Ocean. Second I was placed between two and two at the FDIC in 1999 and was terminated in 2000 during banking deregulation. Some FDIC employees were under attack, some of them. Third I was placed between two and two in my native city in Mobile Alabama and shut down as a journalist and run out of town and tortured and maimed in Los Angeles in 2001.

Daily Foreword February 20, 2015: A health warning -- The federal or state government in California "may" be giving out unannounced and dangerous innoculations of alleged Ebola Vaccine or something of that sort. I am a trained medical technologist. Today my blood was drawn from two arms allegedly. I think I was injected in the first try on the first arm with a vaccine. I do not watch the blood drawn so 50% probability. There was an Ebola Virus scare in the East Bay of San Francisco at a John Muir hospital during the past month. I would not allow such an injection but I felt an embolus from the first blood drawing attempt, an embolus that disappeared like an injection with a possible handoff of a vial. But I was maimed in USA healthcare and they could give you anything just with a needle prick. If they are injecting us forcibly or unwittingly then I have been through this before,. I think I will opt out of government healthcare at this time. If they draw blood watch them and the cupped hand and look for an open vial full of chemical or a syringe with a shot to go in and not out. The Dr. told me I could get a tetanus shot with whooping cough benefit. I told him no. So what was it injected into me? A psychotropic drug that is the favorite of federal war criminals in power, or B another substance such as an alleged vaccination that is in reality meant to have a disabling effect, or C something to just kill me, or D. they do it so I almost die of stroke or E. Most people know the USA healthcare system is Dr. Mengele made over. California, the lost cause like the Gulf Coast. I have not been paid for radiation in 1983. The VA first told me it was from X rays, my first post nuclear bomb tumor, that was 1980's.

Comedy -- The forced or unwitting injection makes me want to puke, that is reality. Hunter S. Thompson Journalist Author and murdered labeled suicide was accused of child molestation on a late night David Letterman talk show, his response was, "Tell me another line.". In 2001 I was forcibly injected and labeled criminal for legal gun ownership. It took four years to do it, but four years after reporting the Sheriff as thief on 4-3-2001, the dictator in power had the Sheriff Jack Tillman who took my gun permit terminated for thievery and my charges were dismissed. The federal government dictators still view me as an outsider since I pointed to even higher level crimes in banking oversight and the FBI and SS botched murder investigation of a banking frauds judge Thomas Crane Wales. The F-DIC head in San Francisco was called suicide in the early 90's. I witnessed a transformation or conquering of the banking system in 1999 and 2000 at the FDIC in California to Hawaii. This may explain the Central Heat and Air explosions in NYC Twin Towers on 9-11-2001. The federal OKC building in the 1990s might have been a CHA explosion as well using the Yu Zhendong method.

Anarchists or irate citizens can be manipulated by bankers or banking agency mad men. If you are in California or Alabama or D.C., often you may hear of things like this. If you own guns the USA government in California robs you and sometimes forcibly injects you, particularly if you are a genius auditor who combines art science and auditing. It is the American way under paid mercenaries owned by an international financial elite.

Daily Foreword February 19, 2015: Perpetuation of war is a hallmark of mankind, and it has been an absolute truth since I was a child, awakening to military servitude by force with a prospective draft 10 years to the fore and a dead Wiseman draftee to attest at my eight year old detest.

These people, these things, I do not really understand. Long Ago it was the Viet Cong, that slant eyed enemy we were to kill, then came Russia with their might, then Hamas and Hezbollah, those ragheads allegedly setting the world on fire, and then came Isis, the next killer among us according to them, those that I do not understand. I have never seen anything more beautiful than an Arab woman shaking her large ass around, full of eggs, eggs I hope that are pure from radiation and toxins and the same goes for a Russian woman. We lost on Earth. God will witness it. Silence to the flame, silence to the peas, silence to all. I was in the warped part of the flame, an observer from the bubble from the outside inside the flame.

As a comedian, I like Robbin Williams in the movie Bird Cage and as the Disk Jockey in Vietnam. Robbin Williams spoke to me in Tiburon before his death, albeit briefly.

The proposal of a multiple state of consciousness, just as a gazelle runs on its side on the ground in the throes of death after being shot or stunned, so can all living beings, or perhaps selective persecution as in a species or geographic area of a human population. It is the sort of parallax where you can't discern the truth about those things along the highway or exterior to ourselves.

Daily Foreword February 17, 2015: Many are at war or rebellion against their current plight. Many are like children or animals and destroy things with no real objective, like an angry child in a rage. I know the feeling. I was tortured in California and maimed in many ways in the South West USA. The childish side of me wants to see those who harmed me hanged or burned alive for public display. However, the more advanced says flee to less crowded and less oppressive and racist locales. You should never work for the government and you may be better off to die than to use their alleged healthcare. I have been abducted several times while getting healthcare. I will likely leave the state and all cities soon. You should never bow down to your enemies. Entrench yourself and fight to the death or kill yourself. That is my sentiment. Many of those who want to fight have never been in a true war. I think USA military men are subjected to radiation on purpose. Many coasts have been subjected to radiation. The savage third world has a parasitic fringe, and they are like pyro-bacteria while the upper crust is like a group of primates with a cymbal to call for reinforcement. The best we can do is back away and fight to the death if cornered. You never want to be taken hostage alive.

Daily Foreword February 15, 2015: "Give me control of their minds and I will give you control of their universe." That is what it appears has happened in the ongoing war I have analyzed since 1983 to present. The coincidence of Supreme Court Justice Ginsberg unconscious on TV and the plane with jets over northern California and a long power outage in Southern California soon afterward told me that the ball is in someone else's hands. Or could it be a distraction for a compartmentalized consciousness, a solo conscious for all, riveted to perform as a slave in a greater machine, as I have theorized with the Betz equation and timing nuclear blasts of history, thereby their negating the human side effects?

I picture my life like the character in the movie Napoleon Dynomite, but it is amped up a bit due to the fact that Nothing seems to kill me. Blow up the Outside World is a song that made me think of this fact. First I was in a nuclear war and I stayed on the boat to watch the final blip. I was into it until I was hit in the nuts with a hot bubble from below the boat. I am not sure if I was toasted that night in my bunk to the point of unconsciousness. I have theorized a regulated nuclear bomb laser over the ship. That was 1983 the year I was hit, and in 1999 I was enlisted by a Vietnam Veteran and pulled out of my long medical school to work at the FDIC during the year of banking deregulation. The F-DIC head was blown off during the F-DIC Improvement Act of 1992 in San Francisco. It made we wet for death when my F DIC Boss Kenny Doll was almost blown up in his home in Rocklin California in a fuel spill and then the weird events afterward. I bet my friend Lacey Doll my fellow FDIC Bank Examiner knew something I did not know when he ran away and quit and urged me to do the same. I bet on that No Sweat FDIC Pink Slip to get my retirement. No EEOC case can be heard under the foreign control in San Francisco FDIC and amid Washington D.C. bribery, thereby the options showed a mouse hole of escape or release from abuse. It is a blood bath and the thwarted angle of war says your brain has the price of a pink slip ass well.

I was not paid for the radiation and the increasing in tumors and abnormalities over time. I would gladly accept a warehouse to do experiments. I would like to do a movie as a bank examiner who goes back to work for the federal government syndicates in banking oversight. I will change my name to "Buffalo Bill" and wear my Captains tights from the Dier FAG WW 03, the USS Reid FFG 30, and ask my Puerto Rican Mississippi D.C. Friend if he wants to blow the top opposing office syndicate members leaders away with a shotgun.

Daily Foreword February 14, 2015: As my memory returns on the year 1983, I remember my distrust of those who I was not familiar with on the ship on the nuclear voyage on the USS Reid FFG 30. I had been exposed to a radioactive blast at the bridgewing and a nuclear cloud on the water on a subsequent night and the water was radioactive in the drinking tanks. A man with a shield of some sort came on to the bridge and I was told I had to step in front of it. I remember being disoriented and making a joke about it. I did not trust the kraut looking fellow who was running the equipment. I did not know if he was going to do a geiger count of radiation on me or castrate me with radiation. I should have never joined the USA military. I encourage you not to do so if you are from the lower caste in the USA. The government was over run. We are not even paid for radiation and effects of war. If you feel you have no choice but to join the military to improve your future, you might as well put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, as it will be a shortcut to your ultimate destiny under the foreign dictators in power over the USA. Never bring a gun into California either. They are a predator sect of dope dealers and prison builders and part of the international dictatorship of power and abuse.

Daily Foreword February 13, 2015: Today it sounded and looked like a war had broken out off of the coast of California, just South of the SF Bay area and San Jose. A military jet was circling in the distance above while a small prop plane was flying South off of the coast. I imagine a mob boss type in banking oversight shot in the head while the pilot jumped earlier and wondered if they were going to shoot the plane down or shoot it in the fuel tanks to make it crash on its own. Then I saw Chief Justice Ginsberg Unconscious in front of Obama on Television. The media said she was drunk. I think she was using non verbal communication. They torture us when we seek medical care in California, the police types of the new military style dictatorship. Obama is an emblem and the true dictators hide, because after all, we would want them killed for harming and robbing the innocent. . I contacted the nation of Turkey and told them of a nuclear war in 1983, what I saw and suspect, banking wars in the USA in the 1990's. Craigslist Services were censored. I offered to give modern war counseling to Iran and Turkey because I was in the USA banking wars in the 1990's and in the nuclear war in 1983. I also offered the same services to Iran and Israel. I do not believe in murder but I do not believe in medical torture either. If Ms. Ginsberg is dead, I hope to See you in Israel of the after life, as this life is going dead for all.

Daily Foreword February 11, 2015: The truth is that I was wiped out after government employment. California has that sort of warfare feel for me since my memory returned after 31 years. I was in nuclear combat or toxicity at sea. I recall awakening in intense heat in my bunk. Was it real. I was hit on the ships bridge wing. When I slept and when my memory came back after 31 years I thought the detonation had occurred, which brings up the question, what really happened? 31 years and they said at the Long Beach Naval Shipyard that the incinerators at the old Long Beach Terminal Island Naval base had human teeth, and the Hazmat employee inferred they were my shipmates or co workers at the base and he could not believe what they did to us. It was 1991 he told me of this, but I had forgotten much, I think a concussion or heat from 1983. I have not been compensated for the radiation. A claim is pending, pending, gone by years end. Who controls the Earth? I pictured a new weapon or a cover up of identity's and suspected that George Bush Sr. was a concoction of sorts. We were told President Reagan was killed or prisoner in 1983. Jr. had to follow in tow. I was told there was a mix up on the arm of injury of military service injury in Bush Sr.. The war the top warlords know is something we have been cut away from. The human population has become toxic and in like kind, the stirrup of homicide and genocide is happening. Beware of California as it has the third world effect of Mexico and Asia and Russia, in that they will forcibly inject you behind closed doors to control you. They are predators and you are their prey. The mecca that was California has gone down for most of the lower caste. The Gulf Coast seafood is toxic for many, so the allure there has passed. The USA borders are best for residency if anarchy and war erupt in the interior of the USA. The epitaph of the doomed race, Mankind, they ate fish from the radioactive toilet sea and then they killed each other.

As I consider the banking wars of deregulation, I consider the lies or cover ups. When a top banker was killed in the scourge of the FDIC and banking in the 1990s, at the FDIC Improvement Act of 1992 the top FDIC man on the West Coast of the USA was killed and called suicide. On 10/11/2001 Federal Banking Frauds Judge Thomas Crane Wales was killed by alleged Anarchists. In February of 2005 Journalist Hunter S Thompson was killed and called suicide. What none of these deaths brought up was murder due to high dollar warfare. That is my specialty, I stay and watch the fight and analyze who has a new trick.. I stay and watch and assess. Cove rups of identity or you knocked out of your mind by forces unseen? Nothing is as bad as it seems. Nothing is as it seems. Death, life, backwards and upside down. Then there was the explosion in December of 2004 that I witnessed in Oklahoma. Yu Zhendong came of it. 483 million dollars. Whoever took Tibet has help. The war power center may be there or to the North of that point. or who knows. Death is not so bad if you consider you don't have to pay rent.

Daily Foreword February 6, 2015: In terms of weaponry, I have a new theory on an old weapon. A nuclear bomb can be made into a nuclear laser if you can regulate the energy output. By creating the blast, harnessing the power, and venting into a sphere on Earth, then an entire fleet could be taken to high temperatures at sea. First the topside sailors die and then those inside the ship due to heat from the laser. At a official Navy party with ordered attendance after the war of 1983 in the Pacific, a man wanted me to have a drink, and he made the motion of a bubble coming from below the ocean and a sort of turkey noise. Or he was mimicking the image of the nuclear laser weapon I have described. In a circuitous or piecemeal fashion this weapon can or has been derived. I remember being cooked alive in 1983, but I was maimed or changed in 2004 with medical torture. Were they bring back my memory to the war? I remembered fully back to 1983 and the war, the year of war memories from 1983 came back in 2014 after the induced stroke in 2004.

As an aside to the depraved simplicity of war, I make a comedy. The Captain Chip is really a suit with controls from the captains quarters only, mostly electronic. The suit is commandeered by a USS Reid FFG 30 sailor listed as a Dier Fag on ships computers in 1983. Enlisting the help of the derelicts onboard, the farce is set for WW III Comedy. I am the Quartermaster, and I and the fag take turns as Captain, and I say sip 10 RAD. Lazarus, Goodbye Horses should be played going into battle. Ignore the inner voices from the electronic channel by cutting the circuits and sending positive feedback. Blackout. In reality King Kong of the electronics panel, Why did the power go off after we fired the missiles ordered by Captain +10 RAD Chip, Barnett, the week before the nuclear blasts in the Pacific in 1983.? I remember getting a reading of 19 Rad or 90 rad or something of that level over the microphone on the bridge from CIC when I was actually hit at the bridge wing with the charged nuclear bubble from below in 1983. My ears were ringing sweet carols and my f-dic was crawling away from my future nuts. I was hit and the Navy covered it up along with the VA. They said the first tumor was from X rays. The next one was the devils fork, choose your points. I have not been compensated since I awakened from the thirty year coma on the matter. How many were killed in that side of the Pacific Ocean in the 1982 and 1983 war? In comedy I see PO Signalman Colburn as a little Navy guy in navy swim trunks after we are killed. Monkey Gone to Heaven by Pixies .

Daily Foreword February 5,2015: I had two direct witnesses that I was hit with a nuclear bath and bubble from below and nuclear clouds at sea. First Class Signalman Petty Officer Colburn who told me to take a shower and he was in communications with other ships in what appeared to be a nuclear war of sorts. The Captain Barnett was there with me when the bubble blew from below. I now wonder if the captain was a computer chip of sorts. Imagine a Chuck E Cheese character as your captain in 3 d. I think Colburn is likely dead. He was in a fight blaming the brits. I was too sick at the enlisted bar that night after the blasts. Barnett was the captains name. T Ten Rab. or plus Ten Rad in queer speak. Radiation hits you in brave new Ways. Their government will not compensate us.

Many of us have been cheated out of government employment and government participation? What can be done. We are not to kill them. Therefore to separate from them seems best. If you can not separate, then you are a codependent or slave population. The USA government told us children we would have to kill or be killed as young adults in Vietnam during the 1960's. They taught us to use drugs and alcohol to ease the pain. We had to do neither. Mankind is often a predator cannibal.

Daily Foreword February 4, 2015: In recent analysis of viruses, I have deduced that an electrical impulse through the protein coat of a virus, the virus could be killed as in an electric chair. A suit for the human body as well as a suit for the protein coat and a coat for the virus would have to be prefabricated in the methods of molding jewelry and filling pastries, in the sense that all calculations are exact.

The two Californias are like the two Alabamas. One is open minded and accepting and the other is forbidding and often neglectful of safety. The wars of the past 100 years have changed the face of California. Eventually it will erupt but lose value. The new king of the world of technology appears to be Switzerland. Since I was tortured repeatedly and maimed, and since I was attacked by those at the top, and due to observing the methods of those at the bottom in malevolent display, I on instinct do not care what happens to them. However I know there is a bigger space out there. Kansas. I would wager that the witness to the nuclear incidents of 1983, Petty Officer Signalman First Class Colburn is dead. Colburn was in contact with other vessels the night I was hit. Our other signalman Karlson appears to have developed Multiple Sclerosis. They call it that. I would round up the troops but those of us who were exposed would likely turn up dead. Colburn started a fight with the Brits at a enlisted club in Long Beach and he told me they "inked" us. I was sick from radiation and no money was on the table for a jaw breaking event. At Captains Mast on our ship for a few of the Brits, a play was put on, MACbeth, perhaps, a man in drag and a lover, and a voice told us, if you say anything we will kill you. We continued to eat our meals in the dining area. Impostors and the ability to take over a monarchy or dictatorship or presidency. The apparent end of time will be a time for reflection. I thought I would be killed or untouched by war in the USN. I was left maimed and not paid for the radiation. I am considering meetups to bring out other victims to discuss analysis or remedial payments due and receivable.

Daily Foreword January 30, 2015: After the nuclear voyage of 1983 on the USS Reid FFG 30 out of Terminal Island Long Beach California, I was very sick with radiation sickness and somewhat delirious from what ever else happened at sea. An officer came on the vessel while we were at sea and on the way back to port. He asked me if I had any coins in my pocket and I said yes. They were in my pockets during the nuclear bubble that sounded like a hand grenade when it surfaced from below the ship. Although quite beautiful it was deadly to myself and all things that matter over time.

The officer who took the money said, "This is because of you". How odd that statement was. He gave me a dollar for a pocket of change. Later the USS Reid FFG 30 was sold to Turkey and renamed the Gelibolu. Gelibolu "U lob I leg" if spelled backwards. I may lose that leg and my life as I have already had a huge tumor removed from the leg where the change was located. Also the other "you" that came to mind in my life is Yu Zhendong. A theoretical weapon or swiss army knife to be used in construction in space, a multipurpose tool. The other Yu Zhendong was in LA and busted for conspiracy in money laundering from the Bank of China and his friends, Xu Chaofan and Xu Guojun were arrested in OKC and Wichita in June 2004, and it was in December 2004 that I was almost killed buy a falling burning craft of some sort at the Braman and Blackwell county line in Oklahoma. Kansas was next. Petty Officer Colburn would make a good Kansas Sheriff, as he was the one who told me to shower after I was hit. He should have shot me when I turned around. He was right in that it appears we lost the fight, and I think we lost the war.

At 72 hours since I was injected or poked through a gurney bed with something while at a Jonn Muir Hospital in the East Bay of San Francisco, I developed severe night sweats last night. If I should die, those who did so may have been pushing for a reaction due to damages from prior medical visits at LA VA Westwood and Flagstaff Medical Center. This time it was not overt at the Muir hospital but I believe it could be factions in the police or gang associated. Some want to kill and maim us. Mankind is a descendant of the Cannibal bonobo monkey but some have not learned to rise above it.

Daily Foreword January 29, 2015: The USA government and various factions in California are known to call people insane if they cause problems for the ruling aristocracy. In 1983 I was in a nuclear area at sea in the US Navy. I was exposed to high amounts of radiation. A shipmate of higher rank who was exposed to radiation told me, "This shit is covered with radiation". He could not speak and half of his tongue was cut into and his teeth seemed out of alignment . That shipmate started a fight with the British sailors at an enlisted club in Long Beach California after we were exposed to radiation in 1983. The British sailors put on a impromptu play after captain's mast for the fight. In the dining area the gist of the play was to look out for impostors. I was told our captain, Barnett, was a sugar coated captain. Meaning dipped in radiation or a mere figment of my mind or my chip. He did have a very un-scarred look for post-Vietnam service, and carried a perfect Hollywood sheen. Many of us are targeted in California and I urge the young not to serve the USA military and not to come to California. Leave the USA or go to the border of your choice. There may be a war for control or it may have been lost. We are not safe in the USA so if you have another nation, I wish you well in your exodus from the USA. Don't eat the seafood if you are going to have children, and that includes and especially children already existing, due to genetic disorder expression and lowered intelligence, etc. of their children in the future. Genetics and auditing are my specialties and and advanced chemistry and warfare. I consider warfare to be a classroom in Hell on Earth. Don't speak. Watch. Listen. Observe and contemplate. There are those of lesser intelligence who are part of the problem who bend the best things we have until they break. What comes around goes around.

Due to my experience in lower level war, I tend to remember and try to understand anomalies. For instance, my girlfriend saw a blast of some object and a flash far in the distance as we were at LA Harbor. Why did we not hear it, but see it, and I saw the flash but not the flying object which was described as being like a detonated vessel or a missile. I have theorized on nuclear weapons reaction cessation, but the quelling of sound, or perhaps a soundless nuclear bomb. When the blast moves as fast as the light, the light and the sound can't be seen at near distances at the instant of the blast. We saw the tail end of the initial blast per my calculations. Kin, what do you think? Is IT too weird? When someone asks me where I live, I say near my kin, wrapped in a blanket on the big sidewalk at Ecker and Market and I keep my radioactive duffle bag at Hunter's point.

Daily Foreword January 27, 2015: I believe with 95 probability that I was forcibly or I should say, unwittingly, injected against my will at a government funded state hospital in California yesterday. I was being checked for testicular cancer in a gurney bed by a ultrasound technician allegedly. As I lay on the bed, I felt a cold breeze blow on my ass as if a toilet area was opened below. I then felt more that caused discomfort. The hatch below then closed and the ultrasound tech continued checking my testicles. Today I realized I had a bleeding area and a sore area on my back in the lower lumbar area from center of the spine by 1.5 inches to the right. I may have been injected or poked through the cot in the waiting room when waiting for ultrasound or afterward. I was tortured in state and federal hospitals in 2001 and 2004. We are in Hell on Earth and I would like to see those hospitals where I was tortured in 2001 and 2004 turned into Charity hospitals for the poor and run by Jews Muslims and Christians. Federal police are nothing when they torture us when we seek medical care, which is what I got in 2001 after fleeing Sheriff Jack Tillman, a proven thief, and murderers with the Secret Service or other federal gun wielders.

As I consider warfare of the present and future, discernment can be lost and entire civilizations can be robbed and pummeled of all assets and endeavor. For instance, if you have a recollection of a Dr. telling you something such as when you are dealing with government war criminals in the past, and the Dr. appears blood shot eyed and he asks you if you committed some unsightly act, then you are in a dilemma as to whether to address it or not, particularly if you are being knocked delirious by new weapons or a needle of drugs with a quick pop to the mind through the cot. Stroke is what I got from prior forced injections in 2001 and 2004, but ironically my mind became able to remember the nuclear events of 1983 outside of the California coast. I could react many ways. Many sects are predatory and without remorse and there are those with technological weaponry. If we are being killed and maimed, how can we protect ourselves if they take the weapons they sold us? Never bring a gun into california. The USA is predatory in many cities and states. Who cares if predatory capitalists and their criminals or gangs of criminals are killed? AFter all, me and my nuclear shipmate were almost killed and I was maimed, likely he as well. Their government covered it up. As an accountant and auditor and bank examiner and medical technologist and geneticist and physicist, I can tell you what is most material --- our young. We have been led astray or wrenched into nuclear weapons in the USA and in Japan. The wind blows from the West of Japan. And we are to the East, therefore we got a mouthful of radiation also. Don't Eat My Sushi. Have you tried LA County Hot Dog? Sewer Karp, please respond. I want the names of my shipmates, and I would wager much early death and deformed children. The USS Reid FFG 30 had radiation in the water tanks. Radiation sinks into the metal and can't be scraped away. I seem to remember being given new clothes, one of the sailors wanted me to have a week's worth for being such a good prostitute. The man who wanted to give me the clothes saw his name on a list of sailors labeled homosexual and he said he wanted to give them to me for being such a good prostitute, but if I recall I only got one set of clothes. I seem to think it was a way to get men to jump ship by calling them homosexual. We had four sailors sacrificed in a car wreck at Terminal Island on the San Pedro abuttment before the nuclear voyage. They were dummies, boatswains mates and cooks most of them, perhaps a spike. Were they sacrificed for Body parts? The captain acted weird about it and booze.

Daily Foreword January 26, 2015: Today I was given a kiss of death or a plea of mercy granted. They are not the same unless someone is a liar or is concealing something. Mal-intent? I am horrified of government health care and today I went. When I finished there were men in the hallway, were they cops or were they ambulance drivers. When I was exiting the ER ward a man almost poked me in the eye pointing the way out and he said something rude. Their tests were short and likely incomplete. I do not trust a state or federal hospital with a diagnosis. In California like many states, their police are controlled at the top by racist and geo centric hate filled sects. My speech is fast in those dangerous areas, and I feel like I am back in WW III in 1983 out of Terminal Island Long Beach California or I am fighting for my life in torture masked as healthcare at the LA VA Westwood in 2001 or the Flagstaff Medical Center in 2004. Never tell them you have a radiation burn as they will torture you as they did me in 2004. The Navy is hiring while other branches are not and I believe that like the nuclear test sailors of the past, they will be maimed also.

The government types in California and Alabama and Arizona like to call you insane. Their government was over run long ago and they and their leadership remind me of cannibals controlled by technological warlords. There is the monkey way, bullying, and then concealment. Many are anxious to attack anyone and I was attacked for speaking quickly in 2001 according to the torturing party at a LA VA Westwood in 2001. I released a Duffle Bag on Craigslist for sale in the San Francisco Craigslist under the Antiques section for sale by owner today. It was listed as radioactive. It may have been. I was hurt then and since then, so I am not sure if the duffle bag was on the ship and radioactive or not.

Am I an abortion survivor as a Dr. told me eight years ago after I was 46 years old? Or am I a radiation victim like many from the toxic slough of Prichard and Mobile Alabama? Or am I a victim of a Dr. Frankenstein unbeknownst to my parents? Or am I already dead from the undisclosed nuclear incident in the Pacific in 1983 in which I was hit? I remember also, forced medical torture in 2001 and 2004. Ironically I do recall from fact or as a side effect of medical torture, a nuclear bomb going off while I was in the bunk on the USS Reid FFG-30. The memory or PTSD occurred after being hit and feeling intense heat and exhaling all of my air and more as I begged God for mercy to make the heat stop and then the bulging eyes followed by numbness and then unconsciousness. The upside of nuclear war is that if we are killed, then our suffering is over. If you survive, you are left maimed. Never go to California to escape places like Alabama. It is just as bad or worse. Overcrowded, racist, geocentric, and the police are often assistants to groups who would kill you or put you in an insane asylum. If I start to die of cancer, I will let you know. If you feel you must go in the military of the USA, you should realize that we do not control their government. They will leave you maimed and destitute in government employment. If you have no option, you should reconsider or execute yourself. Our worst enemy is at the top of government and they want us dead and maimed and our children defective from radiation. My people should leave the USA or gather at the borders and near them to escape if you have advance notice of more executions and maiming. They jail us when they can and they hate us, some of the factions. It is the police groups who harm us. They masquerade as medical professionals. If my grandchildren are to suffer those ordeals I have suffered, I can only pray for full Global war in a mercy killing.

Daily Foreword January 24, 2015: I most likely have stage 3 small cell cancer due to a nuclear blast not revealed by the government. I also drank radioactive water at sea in 1983 on the USS Reid FFG 30. The officer who disclosed it was likely executed. I was angry that the clinic Dr. would not see me as agreed and wanted more paperwork. The clinic called in a community police officer I think. I was tortured while seeking healthcare in the USA twice since 2001. The police officer undercover motioned to the people in the waiting area as I left and that I should be quiet. My testicle is in pain, I have signs of type three cancer, and they tell me to be quiet. The Mexican and Asian peasant population are told to be quiet. Now they try to tell us to be quiet when we have been in a nuclear war and the government turned their back upon us. I will not go to the VA hospitals because I was first forcibly injected and maimed there in 2001, starting with a Mexican FBI masquerading as a VA Dr. in 2001. I was knocked unconscious in 2004 and maimed in many ways in 2001. The USA government was likely lost before WW II. The nuclear blasts in the Pacific go to high altitude and then drift to the USA. The seafood is contaminated also, trace amounts. When I eat wild seafood it reminds me of eating a carp in a toxic sewer. If you plan on having young don't eat the seafood. I have become philosophical now that I approach death. Mankind is insane. The use of radiation in war kills and maims many generations to come. We do not have the right to harm the unborn. I look to God at these times like a man soon to die. I pity the young and urge them not to believe the mass media or the government of the USA. Many here would have you remain silent while they slit your family's throat through various means, so to speak.

Daily Foreword January 20, 2015: In the prelude to premature death by cancer due to radiation, I consider the facts of my life. Predatory capitalism and the maiming of the young are the hallmarks of much of society. I remember being racist and vowing to meet women of any group I had racism. I soon found I was not racist against any man, but all men who were destructive or abusive toward others. Then I was maimed by one group of people after another by forced injections and threats and hostile intent. Now I admire the Chechnans who fought the Russians and won and then lost. They had conventional weapons which were taken from the Russians, but they did not have the weapon that was used to conquer the Earth and eventually Chechnya. We of the lower caste need an army for our people with the ultimate weapon, the one that flattens them more quickly and more soundly than those in power flatten us. I once had a Moroccan Arab French woman sing to me and I put it to the work of my own life. I am the voice in this video saying I was going nowhere. The Sheriff who was caught stealing by myself says he was not giving an admission of guilt but was found guilty and red handed of thievery. Another voice is a paid protector of no education who protects the Gestapo stripe in power in Mobile Alabama during the oil thievery regime of the 2000's. Memories, "Habebe" she sings. You are my mourning star are the words. As we drift into the sunset of mankind I recollect.

I have put out an ad seeking three actresses, Asian females or Asian female impersonators. They are the Don't Eat My Sushi Girls. It appears San Francisco Craigslist vomited and deleted my ad. Denial is the hall mark of mankind when material consequence is at stake. Next will come the three, Don't Eat My Ceviche, girls. I want to educate the public on the effects of radiation on the unborn from the ovaries and the testes. In my finale, I want to provide one last thing before my death. I want to put a bullet in the chamber, so to speak. That is Soto's Syndrome and Soto's peak, another recessive disease expressed by radiation on the human genome.

Daily Foreword January 18, 2015: Today I sent a cover letter with two pages to accompany my claim for radiation exposure in 1983 in the Pacific Ocean. I gave it to UPS and am concerned it was opened by a government official and altered. The SS and FBI attacked me in 2001 when I was investigating now known government crimes. Petty Officer First Class, Signalman rating, Colburn witnessed the captain Barnett of the USS Reid and myself Kurt Brown Quartermaster, exposure to a nuclear blast or bubble in 1983. Colburn was engaged in a fight with Brits at the enlisted club after the exposure at sea. Colburn said, "They inked us", meaning radiation exposure and he wanted me to join the fight so that we and the Brits would have Captains Mast together, gathering names. I think the Brits were commandeered and the Atlantic South hub was taken as well in 1982. In 1983 the Pacific was taken per my estimation. Colburn said we lost if I recall, had his teeth smashed in, and his tongue cut in half, and that we should get off of the radioactive ship. I never saw him again. I hope he was not executed. .

Daily Foreword January 15, 2015: In 2001 a group of Mexicans attacked me in Los Angeles. One was a Mexican judge who set my bail really high at 1 million dollars and another was a DA who wanted to take everything I had. I was forcibly injected with chemicals by a Mexican at LA VA Westwood before court in 2001. I had information on government crimes. Those men are like the old lower end mafia or Gestapo. The ones who ordered me to be harmed are in other offices higher up in government over the Treasury Department and FDIC. You should never trust the USA government under the current international dictators. Their healthcare and military is used against us. The top of government was harnessed and we are being pulled into the lower caste since WWII. No one would detonate a nuclear bomb in their own face and the winds of the Pacific Ocean blew the radiation to the USA over many years while many USA servicemen were put into nuclear blast areas, test areas.

The dictators are now beefing up the US Navy. My captain in the USN said we fired exploding bullets before we were sent into a nuclear area at sea in 1983 in the Pacific Ocean. Now the US Navy is hiring while others are not. The dictators will expose the men to radiation on purpose.

They harm us at birth, keep files on us our entire lives, and then allow us in the military so we can be sacrificed. Their media creates a villain to attack. Most Jews I know do not hate Muslims. But the media would make it seem that way. Most Americans did not want to fight with Vietnam. The USA government was over run likely before World War II and it continues to this day. Protect your own. Your in Hell on Earth.

Daily Foreword January 12, 2015: Here is a true joke. I went to work at the FDIC in 1999 not knowing that the prior regional director was shot dead in his FDIC San Francisco office and claimed to be suicide by FBI and SS. I asked why the FDIC was founded and I was told it was founded so that farm banks would not fail and jeopardize our food supply in the USA. Later on I told this to another higher ranking employee and he laughed and said. They shot our guy and replaced him with the new FDIC regional director. That was in 2000.

My life has gone down since and now chaos has hit the USA for the poorest of ours. I have free VA healthcare but I was tortured and maimed by an FBI or SS or Treasury Department employee in 2001 when I went to the LA VA Westwood. It is ironic that my memory has returned on nuclear war in 1983 now, after being put into a stroke. Many of us were maimed by toxins before birth. The government has allowed many from my vessel in the USN to suffer symptoms of radiation and warfare in our era. I have tumors and lupus type radiation symptoms and much more, perhaps fatal cancer now. My shipmate Karlson had MS symptoms. I say his CNS was shot through with radiation and new weapons of war.

Also, the US Navy is hiring while the other branches are reducing their numbers. It is my belief they are setting up those men to be isolated at sea and radiated as we were in 1983 or maimed in other manners. We need weapons to defend ourselves from our enemies who have come to power in California and D.C. and Alabama. Beware of California and Arizona as it is a sort of Mexican and Asian and international Gestapo stronghold.

I recommend the young be schooled at home by those who are educated. I recommend natural remedies instead of government approved remedies for medical ailments. Develop new methods of weapons discernment and mass disperals when betrayed by predatory factions.

Daily Foreword January 7, 2015: In the undisclosed nuclear incidents off the California coast and the nuclear blasts elsewhere in 1983, I remember the captain bringing the ship by my window in San Pedro after I jumped ship. He cut an angle going North and West. I have heard a class action suit is being brought by many veterans who were crippled and ignored by the government after high level nuclear exposure in the water and air. Who won in the Atlantic really in 1982? In the Pacific in 1983? Why was the FDIC Improvement Act preceded by the axing of the FDIC Regional Director in San Francisco in his office? Who was behind door number one that morning at the FDIC in 1999 in Roseville California I ask my boss FDIC Mr. Kenny Doll, after the fuel spill in your subdivision? I remember in 1983 after the war ended we had to attend a party that was like a surrender. Someone made fun of my cooked testicles. My memory came back in 2014 and faded after VA treatment for other medical conditions in the 1980s. In the 1999 to 2000 I was involved in banking oversight and witnessing another silent war it seemed. Then I started journalism and was punished by the dictators who took my gun permit after I caught their sheriff stealing inmate food funds Life is not fair.

Daily Foreword January 6, 2015: Travel advisory for California. A lot of hostility is in California now. Like children some get angry and attack the innocent. Sometimes the government attacks and some times it is citizenry. I am under attack by government again I believe, be accused of something, what I am not certain. The third world flavor of California makes me sick. To think I served in their military in California to be hit with radiation and to witness the mayhem surrounding deregulation of the banking system to international control, I feel it is a helpless case. I have done nothing but I am under attack or harassment again by corrupt bastards in California. They send you a Mexican or Asian and behind them is the usual scare crow with an easy billion. Their government and syndicates harass the innocent while their casinos and dope houses roll it in. I welcome a breaking up of the USA and a settling of social disputes and discrepancies. For instance I was buying auto parts while an Asian casino ran unabated nearby. A cop showed up to harass me or perhaps it was not a cop. I never know. Alabama is as bad. The USA is controlled by predatory capitalists and is increasingly a warfare state in many locales. The federal banking system went under and in my opinion stay away from their military. They douse you in radiation and then ignore your requests. California should be viewed as a hostile state as well as Arizona. The Mexican and old Gestapo way rules there. If you want to see their future, look to Mexico. They will always have dope for the USA. War criminals deserve death even if in a so called neutral state.

Daily Foreword January 5, 2015: I contacted K Ass for an accounting job. They will not hire K Urt. I am like Napoleon Dynomite. I joined the navy to see a nuclear war and got my balls singed off, then went to work at the FDIC so I could be terminated and tortured so that I could recall the nuclear war I had forgotten before the job, withstanding scars and such everywhere as reminders. In my fantasy at the FDIC after the FDICIA 1992 is repealed, I will have Sweet Carol give me a wax job in my large private office bedroom F DIC bunker, as we clear up the banking deregulation issues such as internal funding in the USA for the horde.

In regard to banking risk and my application at K Ass accounting I fear that the K Ass accountants who examine my theories on risk in banking degulation and the FDICIA of 1992, I fear they will be treated as holocaust candidates by federal officials. I suspect my examination of Ansaldo Energia of Italy will reveal that controlling interest of corporation can be manipulated with discquises through various banks, such as Shanghai to Germany to anybody in the banking business or wars. It is best to keep your house in your own state, that way you can measure all of it and be certain of what it is and without risk.

Daily Foreword January 5, 2015: Mankind is a merciless horde. Cannibals and predators naturally feed on each other. I once thought a man was being butchered in an FDIC office during deregulation. They had killed the F-DIC head in San Francisco during the F-DIC Improvement Act of 1992 and associated actions. I suspect high tech activities. The irony is how much hot charge a compressor takes to the cold freon. Who is the potential enemy if you are in high level government? Every nation. When the 10 commandments and or cohesiveness of ethical doctrines are lost, it's soon to lead to revenge.

I was placed in a nuclear bubble in 1983. I a Quartermaster on the USS Reid FFG 30 have suffered ever since exposure to a nuclear bubble and have not been paid for the radiation. One doctor told me I had a tumor on my leg due to X-Rays and acted as if I had no claim in the 1980's. I could not walk on it. I had forgotten the nuclear stuff in 1983. They may have knocked my brains out after the wash down shower, since I was alone. I need medical care perhaps. I want payment but the VA has not responded. Is it our people under the digital or ether cloak?. Karlson a Signalman maybe took a dunk in radioactive water and may be dead since 1983, last time I spoke he had multiple sclerosis symptoms in 2010. This is what happens when you lose a war. I want payment so I can move forward. They put us in the nuclear war, they put me in the F-DIC war. Life moves in front of me like a slide. The best is yet to go. I go to the door to see if death is knocking. My boss Kenny Doll told me his fuel spill ordeal was "Weird". Who was behind the door in front of you Doll? Was it the Sandanistas? The Red Scourge of China? Russia? the EU? or a faction of some nondescript group on Earth? The lesson is to never take government employment.

Daily Foreword January 4, 2015: Truths based on facts are some times more clear than the rhetoric used to cover or cloud those facts. The food of the Pacific region and the hills at higher altitude in the USA have been exposed to radiation due to nuclear blasts and leaks and the strength of radioactive isotopes which all blow to the East from the Pacific.

A doctor said about my head, "You are an abortion survivor". I believed them for a while and then I realized radiation and toxins leave us maimed and deformed. It is a mistake to trust the government in healthcare or in education or employment in the USA.

During banking deregulation the FDIC was under attack in California per my observation in 1999. In 1983 the Nuclear war was silenced and many of us were left maimed in the USA Navy with symptoms appearing in profusion in the past 10 years. In 1999 my FDIC boss was almost blown up with fuel. Afterward, the office was quarantined in one the building of the FDIC in Roseville California. The office was made very cold. I wondered if someone was butchering the man who had the corner office. I suspect you can make people think you are one person when you are another, as my boss said, "How Weird" in an odd way and it made me suspicious. Because I am maimed from birth and of the poorest class, and because I was tortured as an adult

Daily Foreword December 28, 2014: In 1983 a silent nuclear war occurred in the Pacific Ocean, with a bomb detonated off the California coast, possibly more. A shipmate of mine who handled missile guidance, known as a Fire Control Technician, told me of the nuclear bomb when he was being escorted across the base and he was told not to speak to me. I suspect he was executed and his teeth were found at the Long Beach Naval Station Incinerators when the base closed. We had fired a barrage of missiles the week before. I will offer one hundred dollars if you can give me his name from a Plank Owner's List of the USS Reid FFG 30. I have put a post online in Wisconsin and Chicago regarding my former roommate and shipmate from Wisconsin. zkur...@yahoo.com is my contact. Update, a list of sailors with the sailors pic is online. I can not read his name. Is he dead? He is the fifth sailor from the left in the CS-3 division pic in the pic in this link. What is his name?

I have offered one hundred dollars for the latitude and longitude of the nuclear blast in the Pacific Ocean near California in 1983. Better hurry though as I appear to be sick from cancer as a result of complications with exposure to nuclear clouds on the water and I was hit with a nuclear bubble from below.

Daily Foreword December 27, 2014: In the USA, we of the lower caste were fed to lions when young and it continues to this day for all of us. Our healthcare is torture and abuse for many of us and government involvement does not exist. If the dictatorship is destroyed in any coming military advances on the globe, where ever the dictators reside, you should realize that the food is contaminated in the sea and the soil is contaminated on much of the Earth. We of the lower caste are in reality a machete army, even if you own rifles and such. Mind control and planned death is the wave of the future and the present. I consider all coastal regions of the USA to be contaminated and much of the interior in the USA. If you are young, it pays to learn foreign languages when young. No true alliance or allegiance exists when we are attacked when seeking healthcare, as is what happened to myself. I will likely die soon from cancer in a covered up nuclear blast off the California coast in 1983.

The media often taunts some areas of the nation, such as California and Florida. California is a state of division with many ethnic groups poised to kill or attack at any instant, and Florida is the same. Their courts are predatory and their lawmen are sadistic. If a nuclear bomb went off in cities like Los Angeles or San Francisco or Miami, I am sure much of the population would be relieved to have found death. After all, they or we are in a war for survival. In cities in Alabama the government is exterior and more into oil drilling and exploitation and drug syndicates. They sold the people of Alabama a natural gas contract and stole the oil. I saw the trucks full of oil. I say if you are a marijuana addict, then grow your pot in Alabama and Florida. If you are arrested for cultivation, pray their cities wealthier areas burn to the ground while their wealthy are robbed and looted.

Daily Foreword December 25, 2014: Someone once asked me, why are you here? I am a mere reflection of a greater being, I hope. I believe that the human population will be degraded and eventually disappear under the current trends and past simplicities. The idea that we can colonize space could save us. We will not make it without a quantum leap. I am speaking of moving people or things in a manner that is a quantum leap, seemingly defying space and time. A sort of fulcrum and lever effect with a quantum leap into new dimensions or by new methods thereby bypassing all of the constraints of the lesser us in time and space.

I was exposed to radiation in 1983 and even drank liquid that was radioactive. They fed it to us on the USS Reid FFG 30. The captain told me to toss the last cup of coffee when we were next to a nuclear cloud. I was already sick from being hit by a bubble of radiation originating from below the ship. I have had a tumor removed in the 1980's in my leg but the cancer seems to have come back into my body. Can I will myself alive? To cure myself? I was knocked unconscious in 2004 when I was getting an apparent radiation burn checked on my neck. The USA dictators are not our people. You can be deceived in who is leading you to the next destination. I was held and knocked unconscious and had a stroke in 2004 or was it 2001? The federal government started the melee, but the war was still waging from 1983 and banking deregulation in the 1990's. The next time, I would prefer that God leave me dead without pain or suffering if I am injected and knocked unconscious. The messiah will not come here for us. I likely have less than four years left, three, two, one, or do I?. Our children's genetics are being degraded by radiation, toxins, and overall changes in the Earth and sky, for the first time in history.

Someone took the UK before 1982 per my estimation. The UK took the Altantic in 1982 and someone took the Pacific in 1983. Was the USN Pacific Fleet done away with in some sectors of the Pacific, as near the Aleutians or the South Pole?? I would wager, yes. Radiation bubbles on the water, sizzling and hits like a shotgun blast from below when it hits the surface. I have derived much training in nuclear physics since that experience.

I am trained in genetics as well and have come to the conclusion from observation that nuclear contamination of a woman's ovaries from seafood or water while maturing when young will cause the triggering of recessive genetic diseases in the young and lowered intelligence. If a man's testicles are hit with radiation as in a blast, his genetic markers will be dulled down and the woman's genetic markers will override, with subsequent lowered intelligence possible in some of the woman's offspring with a marked increase also recessive disease expression. The grandchildren of these radiation victims will often express gigantism and possible mental deficits. Therefore if a normal human is X1, a defective hit by radiation is X2, and each generation afterward will be X2 unless they too are hit with radiation, then you have X3. At X12 all wise men die off. Where is purity of Earth and sky?

Google search Kurt Brown Saint Ram Bone, also on youtube. Kurt Brown -- Saint Ram Bone.