f-4 crashes during training exercises

tjohns...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2020, 11:37:27 AM1/20/20
I was stationed at Seymour Johnson AFB from 1986 until 1991. When i first arrived on stationed they flew F-4E phantoms. We played war games every 6 months for 3 weeks long (TAC) Chemical warfare. We where walking around in chem suits for 3 weeks straight. There was and engine change on the f-4 fighter and when they did the test flight the pilot and co pilot had to eject due to engine failure. Do anyone have information on aircraft crash from 1986 until 1991 at Seymour Johnson AFB. hit me up at