Anybody ever hear from Alchemist these days?

Bear

Aug 8, 2006, 4:06:55 PM8/8/06
I was thinking about him the other day and wondered what he was up to
now. If you're out there dude, the bear and his brood say HEY!

Bear

Oh, hey to all the old guys and gals too, while I'm at it.

Mousie

Aug 9, 2006, 5:52:14 AM8/9/06
Hey Bear - if you don't get my e-mail please could you e-mail me

Mousie

"Bear" <da23...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bear

Aug 9, 2006, 9:34:55 AM8/9/06
Received and replied sweetie

Man-wai Chang

Aug 10, 2006, 9:14:47 AM8/10/06

Full-Metal Alchemist? :)

--
.~. Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. http://www.linux-sxs.org
/( _ )\ (Ubuntu 6.06) Linux 2.6.17.8

Bear

Aug 11, 2006, 11:20:38 AM8/11/06

Man-wai Chang wrote:
> Bear wrote:
> > I was thinking about him the other day and wondered what he was up to
> > now. If you're out there dude, the bear and his brood say HEY!
> >
> > Bear
> >
> > Oh, hey to all the old guys and gals too, while I'm at it.
> >

> Full-Metal Alchemist? :)

Never heard him go by THAT name :) Alchemist aka Alchy aka Stephen

Stephen Rodgers

Sep 27, 2021, 7:24:24 PM9/27/21
I'm still out here. Haven't been on usenet forever.

Stephen
aka Alchemist ~@/@~