Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Anybody ever hear from Alchemist these days?

15 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Bear

no leída,
8 ago 2006, 4:06:55 p.m.8/8/06
para
I was thinking about him the other day and wondered what he was up to
now. If you're out there dude, the bear and his brood say HEY!

Bear

Oh, hey to all the old guys and gals too, while I'm at it.

Mousie

no leída,
9 ago 2006, 5:52:14 a.m.9/8/06
para
Hey Bear - if you don't get my e-mail please could you e-mail me

Mousie

"Bear" <da23...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bear

no leída,
9 ago 2006, 9:34:55 a.m.9/8/06
para
Received and replied sweetie

Man-wai Chang

no leída,
10 ago 2006, 9:14:47 a.m.10/8/06
para

Full-Metal Alchemist? :)

--
.~. Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. http://www.linux-sxs.org
/( _ )\ (Ubuntu 6.06) Linux 2.6.17.8

Bear

no leída,
11 ago 2006, 11:20:38 a.m.11/8/06
para

Man-wai Chang wrote:
> Bear wrote:
> > I was thinking about him the other day and wondered what he was up to
> > now. If you're out there dude, the bear and his brood say HEY!
> >
> > Bear
> >
> > Oh, hey to all the old guys and gals too, while I'm at it.
> >

> Full-Metal Alchemist? :)

Never heard him go by THAT name :) Alchemist aka Alchy aka Stephen

Stephen Rodgers

no leída,
27 sept 2021, 7:24:24 p.m.27/9/21
para
I'm still out here. Haven't been on usenet forever.

Stephen
aka Alchemist ~@/@~
0 mensajes nuevos