Using Dowsing rods to communicate with spirits

Daniel Cash

Dec 8, 2022, 2:54:34 PM12/8/22
Has anyone ever used Dowsing rods or tried Pendulum Dowsing to communicate with spirits? I recently purchased a set of copper Dowsing rods . I found out that my grandfather used to "Witch" for water and also communited with spirits using Dowsing rods. Unfortunately he passed before I could ask him how the process actually works. I think I have a general idea but I'd like to find out more about it.