Someone trying to break into our room

maschine...@disroot.org

Sep 19, 2023, 6:28:13 PM9/19/23

Some time ago when i was still a kid, me and my family went down
to take a nice trip on board of a boat. It had two stories and many
rooms. During night time we were anchored ashore and when i was about
to drift off in my bed (or did i wake up in the middle of the night?)
someone was moving the doorknob, and when it was still moving someone
who was in the same room as me opened the door, and much to our surprise
there was no one there and we could not hear any steps in the floor
(which was made of wood).

Strangely, there were chicken feet spread around the beach.

Mark Prince Molina

Oct 25, 2023, 9:02:54 AM10/25/23
May I have your permission to feature your stories on my horror podcast? It would be a great honor to share your work with my audience. Thank you in advance for your consideration!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f33dsjL9zM&list=UULFMqyv6NpcNHXUQhzkkKiPfw