Any old Porch people here?

LatyKaty

Jan 2, 2019, 7:08:20 PM1/2/19
I'm still kicking. How about you?

Dusty

Jan 5, 2019, 11:19:17 PM1/5/19
On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 7:08:20 PM UTC-5, LatyKaty wrote:
> I'm still kicking. How about you?

Hi I am dusty I can remember a few of the people there I wish I could get news groups again but can't pay the cost each month.

LatyKaty

Jan 6, 2019, 8:27:36 PM1/6/19
On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 6:08:20 PM UTC-6, LatyKaty wrote:
> I'm still kicking. How about you?

I don't get newsgroups any longer either. Just an occasional flag from Google groups.

smilinga...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2019, 3:41:55 PM1/14/19
SmilingAngel from back in the day :D

David Solimano

Jul 10, 2019, 9:30:09 PM7/10/19
On Sat, 5 Jan 2019 19:59:15 -0800 (PST), Dusty <crl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 7:08:20 PM UTC-5, LatyKaty wrote:
>> I'm still kicking. How about you?
>
>Hi I am dusty I can remember a few of the people there I wish I could get news groups again but can't pay the cost each month.

Hello,

Just finding this group. You can get a free Usenet account on
https://www.eternal-september.org/, that's what I use when I got the
boot from my ISP. No binary groups, but I'm in Usenet to talk to
people, not to download warez, so it's fine with me!
--
David Solimano
da...@solimano.org

Dusty

Jul 12, 2019, 9:54:38 AM7/12/19
On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 7:08:20 PM UTC-5, LatyKaty wrote:
> I'm still kicking. How about you?

If someone could start a new group and post a link we may get some of the old people back. I am 77 years old and in bad health but I loved to post and read what others had to say.