Calvin's Blood in Stevens Point, WI

6.0power...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 9:06:43 AM10/11/17
That’s not true at all, he wasn’t a farmer at all. He died of gangrene

Gregg Warren

Mar 12, 2023, 2:15:51 PM3/12/23
On Tuesday, February 6, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Kurt R. Nowacki wrote:
> This is a long shot, but is anyone out there familiar with the story
> behind a cemetery known as 'Calvin's Blood' on the outskirts of Stevens
> Point, WI, USA? When I was a kid I remember hearing all about it and how
> it was haunted. Here's a brief description:
> Supposedly, a farmer named Calvin went berserk one day (late 1800's,
> early 1900's, I think) and attacked his wife and daughters, butchering
> them with a knife. After he killed them, he walked to a large pine tree
> and hung himself from a low branch. Supposedly, if you go out there on
> certain nights, you can hear the daughters and the wife screaming from
> the farmhouse and the barn, both of which are still standing. You are
> also supposed to be able to see Calvin walking towards the tree with a
> rope and a bloody knife in his hand.
> I know this sounds like grade school kid garbage, but it seemed that
> people around there took it pretty seriously. I personally know one guy
> who went out there with his girlfriend one night. He said he heard and
> saw some very weird and terrifying things and he won't even talk about it
> anymore. I've known the guy for over fifteen years; he's level-headed, a
> very succesful architect, and I do not think that he would make this up.
> If you have any info on this, please e-mail me, as I have a hard time
> getting to the newsgroup. Thanks a lot.
> Kurt R. Nowacki

You're absolutely right with the term "grade school garbage". I've lived in the area for over 50 years, For what it's worth Calvin Blood was a civil war veteran with an unfortunate name. He and his relatives are buried there. It's in a place prone to fog on a dead end road hence all the spook garbage. It's a "drinking in the woods spot." The cemetery has been so vandalized it's now heavily fenced and under constant surveillance. Google "Calvin Blood" for a head full of bullshit if you like. Please leave Calvin and his relatives alone.

Mark Prince Molina

Oct 25, 2023, 9:07:40 AM10/25/23
May I have your permission to feature your stories on my horror podcast? It would be a great honor to share your work with my audience. Thank you in advance for your consideration!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f33dsjL9zM&list=UULFMqyv6NpcNHXUQhzkkKiPfw