Halcyon days of cereal

Super Goy

Dec 9, 2021, 9:17:19 AM12/9/21
Q. What was Uncle Adolf's favorite breakfast cereal?

A. Reich Krispies.

anon

Dec 9, 2021, 9:25:31 AM12/9/21
On 12/9/21 8:17 AM, Super Goy wrote:
> Q. What was Uncle Adolf's favorite breakfast cereal?
>
> A. Reich Krispies.

Popeye gained his strength from eating spinach.

Popeye's German cousin gained his strength from sauerkraut.

Roger Blake

Dec 10, 2021, 6:39:34 PM12/10/21
On 2021-12-09, Super Goy <su...@goy.im> wrote:
> Q. What was Uncle Adolf's favorite breakfast cereal?
> A. Reich Krispies.

I've always preferred Arby's Macht Fries.

18 Reasons I won't be vaccinated -- https://tinyurl.com/ebty2dx3
Covid vaccines: experimental biology -- https://tinyurl.com/57mncfm5
The fraud of "Climate Change" -- https://RealClimateScience.com
There is no "climate crisis" -- https://climatedepot.com
Don't talk to cops! -- https://DontTalkToCops.com

Super Goy

Dec 11, 2021, 9:00:22 AM12/11/21
On 12/10/21 5:39 PM, Roger Blake wrote:
> On 2021-12-09, Super Goy <su...@goy.im> wrote:
>> Q. What was Uncle Adolf's favorite breakfast cereal?
>> A. Reich Krispies.
>
> I've always preferred Arby's Macht Fries.

Mein Herr, you are so genius! Potatoes are much cheaper than Zyklon
factories. Just look at all these potatoes! Nature's deadliest weapon
with the right plan!

The gate to the camp canteen now has a iron sign that reads:

| ARBY MACHT FRIES |

There is so much food that the untermenschen in this camp will die from
diabetes und herz disease.

Ja, vee vill zuperzize dat for you! Ja, keeps eating! Smorgasbord all
day, every day!