A Request for Al Kossow

Quadibloc

May 24, 2022, 8:12:05 PM5/24/22
I finally have something to ask of the Computer History Museum.

The artifact listed here:
https://www.computerhistory.org/collections/catalog/102711594

a CJK keyboard, catalogued under the number 102711594.
Lot number X5145.2009

...I'd like to see a larger photograph of that keyboard, one large enough
so that the characters on every key are legible.

John Savard

Al Kossow

May 29, 2022, 2:30:26 PM5/29/22
it is best to email me directly at my bitsavers address
i only look at a.f.c. a few times a year

Al Kossow

Jun 10, 2022, 9:39:15 AM6/10/22

A.T. Murray

Jun 10, 2022, 2:59:14 PM6/10/22
If this thread is our chance to ask a few things about the Computer History museum, then...
is Eugene "FAQ" Miya still involved with the Museum? He and I were on comp.sys.super 20 years ago.
Does the Museum have a so-called "Gift Shop"? The reason why I ask is as follows.
Three weeks ago I figured out a way to force the issue of whether my Mentifex AI software has any value.
The various AI programs in Forth, Perl and JavaScript think in English, German, Russian or Latin.
I started mailing out signed postcards to about eighteen autograph dealers.
The idea was to raise the question, Is Mentifex just a kook, or is his autograph worth something?
Then I ran out of autograph-dealers, so I started sending the postcards to the Museum "gift shop".
If some one offers such a postcard on eBay, the image advertises the address of the Museum.
I don't care how conceited or egotistical it looks; I am desperate for evaluation of my AI.
Can some insider check into the status of my postcards and see if they are just being thrown away?
The Gift Shop could even charge a fee to the public for each such postcard sold or given away.
TIA (thanks in advance),
Arthur T. Murray, independent scholar in artificial intelligence

https://ai.neocities.org/eBay.html#023 -- Mentifex Autograph Authentication

Quadibloc

Jun 11, 2022, 10:55:35 AM6/11/22
On Friday, June 10, 2022 at 7:39:15 AM UTC-6, Al Kossow wrote:

> http://bitsavers.org/projects/cjk_keyboard

Thank you very much!

John Savard