TCP/IP Levee 2023 is DONE

Daniel MacKay

Jan 5, 2023, 6:39:16 AM1/5/23
Well, the levee is over. Thanks to the sponsors:
* Dalhousie Computer Science (for the space)
* the Nova Scotia Internet Exchange
* Jim Deleskie
* and me

... and thanks to everyone who came! Here are some photos:

https://bonmot.ca/levee/photos/

For those that didn’t, I did an interview with CBC’s Information Morning Halifax, and sent them some photos; the full audio, partial transcript and some photos I sent them, are here:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/40-birthday-internet-daniel-mackay-online-web-technician-1993-1.6703409

Also, I’ve put some local internet and tcp/ip history links here - please let me know if you know of any other local internet resources!

https://bonmot.ca/levee/history.html

And, mark your calendar for January 1, 2028!

All the best.

Daniel MacKay (he/him or any)
Bonmot Publishing
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada