June 12-18 2022 meme-ops by Mentifex qua Robotic Civiiizationl

A.T. Murray

Jun 19, 2022, 12:10:16 AM6/19/22
While his coevals flee from lives of quiet desperation, Mentifex here keeps working on his lifelong AI project.

https://ai.neocities.org/eBay.html#033 -- is now up to thirty-three Autograph Postcards mailed out to potential collectors.

The plan is to force the issue of Kook -- NotKook?

A few days ago Very Screwly Yours did a Web search for independent bookstores all across America and mailed out authenticated autograph postcards #028, #029 and #030 to bookstores in California. But then the thought came -- there are far too many bookstores to send AI-memetic postcards to all of them.

The solution to the superfluity problem? Mes amis les AFC-philosophes! We did a course correction and we started mailing out the (worthless?) Postcards to bookstores in university towns, starting today with Madison, Wisconsin, which your more revolutionary colleagues may fondly recall as a hotbed of anti-war student rebellion back in the time of, "Hey, hey! LBJ! How many kids did you kill today?"

Aux barricades!

Mentifex qua Robotic Civilization

Kerr-Mudd, John

Jun 19, 2022, 4:05:09 AM6/19/22
On Sat, 18 Jun 2022 21:10:13 -0700 (PDT)
"A.T. Murray" <menti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> While his coevals flee from lives of quiet desperation, Mentifex here keeps working on his lifelong AI project.
>
> https://ai.neocities.org/eBay.html#033 -- is now up to thirty-three Autograph Postcards mailed out to potential collectors.
>
> The plan is to force the issue of Kook -- NotKook?

Kook.

> A few days ago Very Screwly Yours did a Web search for independent bookstores all across America and mailed out authenticated autograph postcards #028, #029 and #030 to bookstores in California. But then the thought came -- there are far too many bookstores to send AI-memetic postcards to all of them.
>
> The solution to the superfluity problem? Mes amis les AFC-philosophes! We did a course correction and we started mailing out the (worthless?) Postcards to bookstores in university towns, starting today with Madison, Wisconsin, which your more revolutionary colleagues may fondly recall as a hotbed of anti-war student rebellion back in the time of, "Hey, hey! LBJ! How many kids did you kill today?"
>
> Aux barricades!
>
> Mentifex qua Robotic Civilization

And now a lot more people think kook. It's not even as if robocalling is new.
--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.