R.I.P. Terry Davis - TempleOS and Holy C

Commodore Maximus

Jan 19, 2023, 7:56:25 AM1/19/23
"I am God's chosen programmer. He has endowed me with divine intellect,
like the authors of the bible." ~ Terry Davis, designer of TempleOS

"An idiot admires complexity, while a genius admires simplicity." ~
Terry Davis

"Life is about entertaining Mr. God." ~ Terry Davis

"Terry Davis taught me that it’s important to listen to schizophrenics,
they are either right, or fascinating, or both." ~ General Ralph

At every Commodore Super Show I would like to see a corner table and
display a shrine to Terry Davis and his TempleOS, the greatest
development for the ideal, holy Commodore 64.

Let us not forget Terry A. Davis, the Supreme Pontifex of the Holy C. He
has gone home to entertain Mr. God.

TempleOS in 100 Seconds
https://youtu.be/h7gf5M04hdg

I've never seen ANYTHING like this before... Temple OS
https://youtu.be/LtlyeDAJR7A

TERRY DAVIS WAS RIGHT
https://youtu.be/WniZwxGA_-s

Terry Davis - "Thank You Mr. God"
https://youtu.be/sYf53rIgYwM

Terry Davis - "Would Mr. God Be Entertained?"
https://youtu.be/GIZTfoEO6Yg