Desperately seeking Sebald before Eternal September of Mentifex

A.T. Murray

Sep 1, 2022, 2:59:19 AM9/1/22
On a long ago August 31st when I was twenty-six years old, I left the student home of Frau Traute in der Görlitzer Strasse of Göttingen and I took a bus to the trains station. I took a train that stopped in Darmstadt on my way to Frankfurt. I flew Lufthansa to Chicago's airport named after a recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor. From O'Hare I flew home past Mount Rainier to Seattle and I have not flown in an airplane since then.

In the time since that departure and arrival I have worked rather assiduously on my project in artificial intelligence (AI). I am still working on getting my ideas for AI widely adopted. I meet resistance and also a big yawn from the world at large.

Earlier this year I bought a copy of "Silverview" by John le Carre and on paperback page 78 my favorite author mentions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._G._Sebald

whom some people describe as one of the great writers of the 20th century. On Amazon I can not find any German editions of books by W. G. Sebald so I must conduct a search elsewhere.

Mentifex

http://cyborg.blogspot.com