Keyboard with two languages

maidq

Sep 17, 2021, 10:10:31 AMSep 17
Greetings, I am looking for a custom language solution where I can have two language side by side.
One of the language would be uyghur arabic and the latin variant and the another one would be my language japanese. I thought I can solve the problem with stickers, but at the same time I think it will not work. I've check the website https://keycapscustom.com/ where I usually buy custom keycaps but they don't have anything like that.

Any suggestion from you guys? Thank you!!

J. Clarke

Sep 17, 2021, 11:14:49 AMSep 17
On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:09:33 +0000, melinad...@gmail.com (maidq)
wrote:

>Greetings, I am looking for a custom language solution where I can have two language side by side.
>One of the language would be uyghur arabic and the latin variant and the another one would be my language japanese. I thought I can solve the problem with stickers, but at the same time I think it will not work. I've check the website https://keycapscustom.com/ where I usually buy custom keycaps but they don't have anything like that.
>
>Any suggestion from you guys? Thank you!!

Dye sublimation.

<https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/gu1qmc/diy_how_to_make_custom_dye_sublimated_keycaps/>

Quadibloc

Sep 18, 2021, 12:12:00 AMSep 18
This post inspired me to look up this Wikipedia article

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghur_alphabets

which describes the scripts in question. A related Wikipedia article mentioned this book

https://archive.org/details/tangutskotibets00obshgoog/

without providing a link to it, which omission I remedied.

John Savard