Happy DEC-20 Day!

Rich Alderson

Dec 20, 2022, 9:44:07 PM12/20/22
To quote my late friend Mark:

"TOPS-20: A great improvement on its successors."

And a joyous Winter solstice Festival to all1

--
Rich Alderson ne...@alderson.users.panix.com
Audendum est, et veritas investiganda; quam etiamsi non assequamur,

A.T. Murray

Dec 21, 2022, 2:37:39 AM12/21/22
On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 6:44:07 PM UTC-8,
the old-computerist said in the old language:

>Audendum est
It is to be dared

>et veritas investiganda
and the truth is to be investigated

>quam etiamsi non assequamur
which, even if we do not attain it

>omnino tamen proprius, quam nunc sumus, ad eam perveniemus.
we shall in all nevertheless arrive closer to it, than we now are.

https://ai.neocities.org/mens.html -- for old computers to think in Latin.

Mentifex maker of minds