Iconic consoles of the IBM System/360 mainframes, 55 years old

Anne & Lynn Wheeler

Aug 7, 2022, 7:51:55 PMAug 7

Iconic consoles of the IBM System/360 mainframes, 55 years old ... just
seen posted on facebook
http://www.righto.com/2019/04/iconic-consoles-of-ibm-system360.html

Laurens Kils-Hütten

Aug 8, 2022, 1:33:20 PMAug 8
Anne & Lynn Wheeler <ly...@garlic.com> wrote:

> Iconic consoles of the IBM System/360 mainframes, 55 years old ... just
> seen posted on facebook
> http://www.righto.com/2019/04/iconic-consoles-of-ibm-system360.html

Great find, I remember there was a System/360 Model 20 at my dad's job,
when I was in elementary school. Now and then he'd bring me a stack
of faulty punch cards, so I could "play computer".

I think at one point I even owned a punch card, coding my name.

Cheers,

lkh

--
Have this adventurer for your next game:
Evgeni has a pair of loaded dice

Quadibloc

Aug 8, 2022, 3:32:47 PMAug 8
On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 11:33:20 AM UTC-6, Laurens Kils-Hütten wrote:

> Have this adventurer for your next game:
> Evgeni has a pair of loaded dice
> STR 15 INT 10 WIS 10 DEX 10 CON 13 CHA 13
> HP 1 60 gp

His loaded dice haven't helped him... with 1 hit point, it'll be a short game.

John Savard