Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today.

Classic computers at Bay Area Maker Faire 2023!

Robert Bernardo

Oct 19, 2023, 5:17:16 AM10/19/23
Sorry for the short notice (we were given last-minute approval), but we are exhibiting classic computers (Commodore, Amiga, Tandy, Atari, etc.) at the Oct. 20-22 Bay Area Maker Faire at Mare Island Naval Shipyard (across from Vallejo), 560 Nimitz Ave. Mare Island, California, USA, Friday 11-6, Saturday and Sunday 10-6.

More information can be found at

https://makerfaire.com/bay-area/

We are labeled as the Vintage Computer Festivalers [Project 75314], and our tables are next to Pandora FX: Special Makeup FX, in Zone 2, Coal Shed 3. See our part of our 2018 exhibit at

https://makerfaire.com/maker/entry/75314/

Fresh from last weekend's Amiwest Show,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group -
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network -
http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan