Classic computers at Bay Area Maker Faire 2023!

Robert Bernardo

Oct 19, 2023, 5:17:16 AM10/19/23
Sorry for the short notice (we were given last-minute approval), but we are exhibiting classic computers (Commodore, Amiga, Tandy, Atari, etc.) at the Oct. 20-22 Bay Area Maker Faire at Mare Island Naval Shipyard (across from Vallejo), 560 Nimitz Ave. Mare Island, California, USA, Friday 11-6, Saturday and Sunday 10-6.

More information can be found at

https://makerfaire.com/bay-area/

We are labeled as the Vintage Computer Festivalers [Project 75314], and our tables are next to Pandora FX: Special Makeup FX, in Zone 2, Coal Shed 3. See our part of our 2018 exhibit at

https://makerfaire.com/maker/entry/75314/

Fresh from last weekend's Amiwest Show,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group -
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network -
http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan