Re: The Looters

Janithor

Apr 15, 2023, 5:09:18 PM4/15/23
x-no-archive: yes

On 4/15/2023 1:56 PM, Checkmate <mode...@jelly.time> wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 10:05:11 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
> following:
>

>> In article <u1du9d$2036s$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> melops...@undulatus.budgie says...
>>>
>>> run in by the hundreds and they?re running out carrying refrigerators,
>>> air-conditioners, and big stuff... big, little, everything. Fur coats,
>>> non fur coats everything!!!! They're stealing hammers! They're
>>> stealing nails! And beautiful cows!!
>>>
>>> When will this stop???????? Why isn't Biden stopping this?????????
>>>
>> Good question.
>
> Barns have been blowing up and killing cows by the thousands all over the
> cunt tree, but nobody knows nuthin'. WTF is up with THAT? Where's PETA
> even? I think that Klaus Klown and the WEF is behind it and they're gonna
> make everybuddy eat crickets. Oh fucking joy!

I think Biden is on his last leg, and we're going to have that cackling
buffoon as POTUS. China is ready to jump on Taiwan, and everyone is
lining up to kiss Xi's ring because they know it's over for the US.

Russia!

mixed nuts

Apr 15, 2023, 5:13:31 PM4/15/23
On 4/15/2023 16:56, Checkmate <mode...@jelly.time> wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
> On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 10:05:11 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
> following:
>> In article <u1du9d$2036s$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> melops...@undulatus.budgie says...
>>>
>>> run in by the hundreds and they?re running out carrying refrigerators,
>>> air-conditioners, and big stuff... big, little, everything. Fur coats,
>>> non fur coats everything!!!! They're stealing hammers! They're
>>> stealing nails! And beautiful cows!!
>>>
>>> When will this stop???????? Why isn't Biden stopping this?????????
>>>
>> Good question.
>
> Barns have been blowing up and killing cows by the thousands all over the
> cunt tree, but nobody knows nuthin'. WTF is up with THAT? Where's PETA
> even? I think that Klaus Klown and the WEF is behind it and they're gonna
> make everybuddy eat crickets. Oh fucking joy!

Is it THE FAILING DEEP STATE WITCH HUNT HOAX RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA MEDIA
that's burying the stories (all of them, Katie)?

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Apr 15, 2023, 5:45:44 PM4/15/23
Trump's going to fix that. He'll invite Xi and Poutine and Kim J. Un to
Mar a Lago (the southern White's House) and feed them delicious very
well done steaks while Ivanka's kids sing China people and Russia people
folk songs and North Korea folk songs and then they'll retire to the
beautiful and prestigious Trump Golf courses in many beautiful countries
throughout the world and hash out tremendous deals.

--
Grizzly H.