Let's hear it for the Trinity

ChristianKnight

Jul 8, 2018, 2:40:22 AM7/8/18
https://youtu.be/FONKl4J-70A

123 let's hear it for the trinity.
To the father son and holy ghost,
raise your glass and drink a toast.
Man of the moment, creator caretaker.
Baby boy beautiful bright eyes, brilliance to behold.
Then there is the spirit, feminine mystique,
attractive swirling gasses coalescing living essences unique.
This is the word who is, was and will be.
Whom took a rib from Adam that he could look upon mother Eve.
First seeds sewn in the garden of Eden.
Transported to Earth where they were free to give birth.
Cycling a renewal of their own
and it still hasn't stopped, we have not totally flopped and
one day we may call more than this planet home
Christ's love