Mouthy nigger Florida grandmother tased by deputies on 70th birthday

Dave Cross

Jan 3, 2020, 7:55:02 PM1/3/20
A grandmother said she was tased three times and arrested on her
70th birthday for not cooperating with sheriff’s deputies trying
to arrest her grandson at her Florida home, a report said.

The confrontation between Barbara Pinkney and members of the
Manatee County Sheriff’s Office occurred last Thursday when the
deputies tried to enter her home in search of Tevin Turner,
according to WFLA, citing authorities.

Turner was being sought for allegedly violating his probation by
carrying a concealed weapon, the report said.

Pinkney, who claimed her grandson wasn’t home at the time,
refused to let the deputies inside and tried to close the door.

The sheriff’s office believes Turner may have been inside, but
escaped amid the struggle, the report said.

“When he was on probation he gave this as his address, but he
wasn’t living here,” Pinkney told the outlet.

During the scuffle, part of which was caught on camera by
Turner’s wife, the deputies tased Pinkney in her left arm and
back, according to a probable cause affidavit.

A deputy also held her to the ground.

“I was just hollering. I was scared. I didn’t know what else to
do. I was just hollering,” Pinkney said.

The grandmother was arrested for obstruction and resisting an
officer.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/30/florida-grandmother-tased-by-
deputies-on-70th-birthday/