Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

BeanyBoy

da leggere,
2 mar 2007, 12:51:0102/03/07
On 2007-03-02 11:08:58 -0600, "Rev. Ivan Stang" <st...@subgenius.com> said:

> On Mar 2, 11:46 am, huchahu...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Mar 2, 8:34?am, "Modemac" <mode...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Lately, it seems that whenever Stang posts a message here, someone in
>>> the UK is echoing his message with slightly altered words. ?It doesn't
>>> seem like someone is trying to slander or libel him; it just seems as
>>> though someone may be playing some weird prank or trying to troll us
>>> in some way.
>>
>> That's a real person doing that? Oh far out man! I thought it was
>> another Artemia Salina project, like the random haiku generator.
>
> It randomly changes the posts, but he has to apply it to each post
> manually. Sounds like a shitty job, to me.

You can easily spot all his bullshit because he puts his nazi skreed at
the bottom of each post.

He has two modes. Sometimes he chases you manually, and other times he
uses "da monkay", which tracks the email address of your posts. He does
this to spam your account so people will have to put you in their
killfiles. Galina changes "her" email address with each post, so he
can't track her with his monkey toy. (The dude has been spanking his
monkey too long)

He went after "Kadaitcha Man" not realizing this dude is no novice to
this sort of thing and has a drawer full of socks to play with.

One fun thing to do is make posts using his sock puppets, he then would
have to use his monkay on himself, Bwa-Ha-Ha-Ha!

Here a few to get you started:

name email

Librarian Libr...@global.lib.reinforcement.authority

Bloxy's Bloxy's...@hotmail.com

BeamLoxy's BeamLoxy's...@hotmail.com

meow me...@meow.dom

Nukleus Nuk...@invalid.addr

Nukleus Nuk...@invalid.you.are

termi...@big.orgy

termi...@big8.orgy

Termi...@big8.orgy

(notice he has had to change these last two several times in the last week)

Make sure your ISP doesn't show up on da headers, cause he looks at
those closely.

He likes to crosspost everything to these groups:

alt.slack,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.alien.visitors

BORING!

I like to use these:

alt.writing,misc.writing,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.conspiracy

alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,news.groups

alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.alien.visitors

news.software.nntp,alt.politics.usa,alt.tasteless,alt.flamenet

alt.tasteless,alt.magick,alt.religion.wicca,alt.pagan,alt.gothic

news.software.nntp,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.gothic,soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm

alt.masturbation.mental,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.gothic

lt.fan.michael-moore,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.usa.republican

Hey everybody: "DOGPILE ON DA WABBIT!"

--

His Master Plan:

1) Chase jews and freemasons on usenet