The Niggerization of our beloved country

Tim May

Jul 20, 2005, 10:54:03 AM7/20/05
Though I have favored achievement, investment, self-reliance, and free
enterprise, I actually _hoped_ that "blacks" (as I cheerfully called
them back then, before they changed their name a couple more times and
declared the earlier terms "racist," while increasingly calling other
blacks "niggaz") would do better in our economy.

My eyes were opened in 1970 when I saw the black students
self-ghettoize themselves into what they then called "black only
tables," with the school (UCSB) administration tacitly endorsing this
by giving them "black only dorms." The argument for this reverse
discrimination was that the blacks, after 10,000 years of repression,
suppression, and oppression, needed "a protected space." And special
departments were created to cater to this reverse discrimination:
Swahili, Bantu, Black Studies (recently renamed Nigga Studies, in line
with the recent renaming of various departments to Queer Studies, Hebe
Studies, and other "reclaimed names").

And a dozen years later, when nearly all of these self-described
"niggaz" were unable to find professional careers, what with their
B.A.s in Black Studies, they blamed whitey for making the well-paying
jobs be in areas like semiconductors and computer programming. "What a
brutha got to do?"

Funny, during the same period these bruthas and sistuhs were
congratulating themselves for getting welfare and for conning the Man,
the boat people were floating into San Francisco on inner tubes.
Usually penniless, usually after having spent a year or two in a
crowded relocation camp after Saigon fell. But by 1979, just two years
after the first big wave of arrivals, small businesses run by BPs were
already springing up. And, living over in Silicon Valley at the time, I
saw the much-reported phenomenon by the early 1980s of many of the
local high schools and their Vietnamese valedictorians.

People with nothing, with plenty of repression to complain about, with
plenty of grievances (against the Communists, and even against the
American government, which encouraged them to fight but then abandoned
them with the process of "Vietnamization," ultimately departing by
chopper from the rooftop of the American embassy building), these
people could have taken the "nigga" route and simply kicked back,
demanding welfare checks, and calling any Vietnamese who worked at a
real job a "race traitor," a lackey of the white oppressor, a coconut.

But the vast majority of them didn't. Instead, they worked, they saved,
they often lived 10 to a room for a couple of years until the
all-important nest-egg was large enough to start a modest business.
Some started PC building/repair shops (we called them "screwdriver
shops," later called "white box shops," which flourished in the
mid-80s). Some started restaurants (pho shops, noodle shops). Some
opened franchises. And they kept saving.

Meanwhile, the negroes fell further behind. "Massa in Da Big White
House not givin' us enuf! It be racist."

Oh, and the new immigrants from Vietnam were like many other past waves
of immigrants, the Irish, the Swedes, the Germans, the Poles, the Jews,
the Italians. They believed in working. They believed in making life
better. They invested. They prospered.

(Yeah, not all of them. And some of them failed completely. And there
was even discrimination by employers. Which, by the way, in a free
society is one thing people are free to do. Doesn't make it "nice" or
"right," but there should be no laws whatsoever telling a person whom
he may not hire or whom he _must_ hire.)

Anyway, the two main groups who chose the "victim" path were nearly all
urban negroes and a particular subset of the Mexicans. (Not all
Mexicans, but a lot of those who fell for the "La Reconquista" and
MeCHA and La Raza Libre reverse discrimination ghettoization stuff. And
their children, and grandchildren, and, by now, their
great-grandchildren. Pushing baby strollers and collecting AFDC, WICC,
and other "entitlements."

Which is why I am dismissive of claims that blacks and Hispanics need
even _more_ public help, even more subsidized housing, even more free
health care, even more welfare, even more special laws designed for
their benefit.

What they need to do is to get the fuck out of their "cribs" and into
the ranks of the working. And they need to very strongly encourage
their kids to read and learn.

When I lived in Sunnyvale and Mountain View, the local libraries were
filled with white kids and Asian kids carrying out armloads of books.
And as the 80s progressed, I saw it was mostly Asian kids....I knew
then what the future was already destined to be. And, sure enough,
Asians make up something like 60% of engineering classes. Meanwhile,
how many blacks or Mexicans did I see in these libraries? Essentially
none, certainly way below the percentage of black and Mexican kids I
saw at the shopping malls and playgrounds. As the blacks like to say,
"Reading be for whitey." Reading and math and learning are seen as
things the "white devils" use to repress da bruthas and sistahs. Word!

As for calling niggers niggers, I call a spade a spade. And not all
niggers are negroes. Not all negroes are niggers. Plenty of white
people are niggers, too.

As for the word itself, tune into any rap station and listen to niggers
throwing the word around in nearly every "rap."

To paraphrase one of the Usual Suspects: "The most astonishing the
nigger ever did is convincing white America that only negroes get to
use the word nigger."

That, and all the bowdlerizing of posts, with people replacing "nigger"
with "the n-word."

Fuck that. Or, excuse me, "F-word that."

This is Usenet. It is not some moderated forum on a private
corporation's Web site.

There is no better word to describe what is happening to America than
to call it what it is: niggerization.

The Russians used to have their quaint word, "hooliganism." Other
words, such as "vandalism," have a completely different context.

Niggerization conveys the proper meaning: a sense of entitlement, that
The Man owes his niggers a living, that getting by by doing the very
least amount of work is the right thing to do, that cheating and
stealing are how the game is played, that learning and reading and
studying are tools of the lackey.

It's almost certainly the case the attitudes of the modern negro, and
to a growing extent those who choose to fly the "nigga gangsta" flag,
come from the slave/slaveowner/plantation system.

For example, the "sullen" approach to those they perceive as The Man.
And the idea that cheating the massa by doing as little as one can get
away with.

Even their focus on Washington and The White House are aspects of this
plantation culture. No, the term "White." Rather, the focus that wealth
is doled out by The Man in the Big White House, the owner, rather than
something that is worked hard for and earned.

The welfare system, instituted in its modern form by the Kennedy and
Johnson claque of social planners, has in important ways reinstituted
chattel slavery. Except now the owner is some nebulous "Government" and
the overseers are the "honkies dat be down at de welfare office," whom
the new slaves seek to alternately curry favor with and to "diss" any
way they can. Charles Murray's "Losing Ground" described the negative
effects of multi-generational welfare quite succinctly.

As one of the posters earlier today mentioned, in the Mexican community
it is essentially a rite of passage for 8th-grade Mexican girls to have
a baby--unmarried, of course--before dropping out of high school. As
the poster noted, the 30-year-old granma, herself on welfare, raises
the kid. A kid destined to either be a welfare momma or one of those
shaved-head beaners driving around and doing the things gangbangers and
"OGs" usually do. And those who work and pay taxes and support this
multigenerational welfare state are dissed as being suckas. Or if they
are black or brown, race traitors, cocoanuts, bananas, and, generally,
scum.

The coloreds are now in a much worse situation than they were in 45
years ago. They are falling further behind the Asians ("sellouts to da
Man") and whites.

I laugh at this. The niggers are marginalizing themselves further, here
as well as Europe (where the Muslims share many of the characteristics,
except for the husband-free pregnancies and drugs). Countries in
Europe, already staggering under the debt burden and unfunded future
liabilities burden, are now seeing brown types from Islamofascist
states pouring across the borders into the EU and then freely moving
within the EU to wherever the mandated bennies are the best. Hence the
large public housing projects ringing Paris, Munich, London, and other
major EU cities. Ghettoes, Al Qaeda recruiting grounds, the whole messy
enchilada.

Sort of the way Santa Cruz, San Francisco, LA, and other pleasant
coastal cities--where the unskilled labor jobs are not exactly
plentiful--fill up with drifters, bums, addicts, layabouts, tramps,
and those "seeking services."

Instead of going to where minimum wage jobs are still available, they
gravitate to places with few such jobs, with some of the highest "ratio
of housing prices to salaries" unaffordability numbers, and then expect
the overtaxed taxpayers to build them subsidized housing. A lot of
nerve.

Just recently it was announced that Raytek, A local tech company, is
moving nearly all of its non-engineering, non-marketing, non-management
jobs to Washington state, where wages are low enough so that Raytek can
compete. So why are the drifter and bums going to places like that? Why
do they come here? The answer is self-evident.

The bums and winos are similar to the negroes and Mexicans: they see
themselves as victims, or are just too lazy to crawl out of their holes
and start prospering.

And as with the bums and drifters and beggars, let them reap what they
are sowing. Let them benefit from the lounge in the gutter.

Let them keep niggerizing themselves and their races.

--Tim May

inyourface

Jul 20, 2005, 12:14:10 PM7/20/05
I agree with you. But white liberal America LOVES NIGGERS and is always
depicting them as REAL AMERICANS and at the same time VICTIMS OF AMERICA.
Niggers are AMERICA'S FAVORITE RACIAL MINORITY GROUP. America is on a
suicide path that it paved for itself. Niggers and secular Jews are on the
sides of the path waving America on, screaming: "Long live sub-Saharan
Africa and Israel!!"
"Tim May" <wh...@power.nul> wrote in message

cygnusalbia

Jul 20, 2005, 3:42:24 PM7/20/05

It was noted in a Jewish journal that Jews must be cautious about
crying victim and overemphasizing the holocaust too much, or there
would be a backlash. I don't have a problem with Jews or homos, and I
have to hand it to them, they are at least capable of abstract thought
and reflexive thinking. Blacks don't see that our society is
increasingly fed up with welfare, section 8, and reverse discrimination
college acceptance policies.

Even Clinton, who apologized for slavery, didn't stand in
Congress's way when welfare was drastically reformed to kick lazy
niggers who refused to work and used children as currency off the
system. There were signs in Philadelphia subways: "welfare as you know
it is changing." I laughed at all the niggers who had already made
three babies in order to "porch sit" all day. Finally I was to be
rewarded for forestalling my own reproduction until after I got my
advanced degree, and not having to have my taxes afterward going to a
nig brood sow program. Why should they get to litter the world with
genetic garbage when I was the one being responsible, and why would I
be punished for it?

This is why Blacks have to be relocated, firmly but without
violence, back to Africa. I know that it is little more than a pipe
dream but it is the ideal solution. It is not so much an attitude that
condemns black people, but the fact they are biologically incapable of
the mental reasoning skills needed to succeed in our society. I see
what you see at my college, where the remedial room in which they are
quarantined spills over with them during lunch. I see Asians studying
calculus, I see older women going back to school for a nursing degree,
quizzing each-other in chemistry. And then, because these niggers are
so behind and are spending money to become educated, they are
frantically hitting the books harder than anybody, right?
BWAHAHAhahaha. They're talking about whom they've fucked over the
weekend. In my bio class there were literally no black people.

I imagine some of this aggression seen on the part of black
people is frustration because they are incapable, and on some visceral
level they must realize it. We've all seen tantrums on television
thrown by Down's Syndrome kids, spectacles of flinging food and feces
smearing from sheer burnout, trying to adapt to a world they can't
fully comprehend or participate in. Still, we monitor them to make
sure they don't hurt themselves or others, and find jobs suitable to
their abilities, like mopping a floor.

Blacks want to be white, not because of our superior social
standing, but because we have the tools to get there. A study from
Columbia college in the 40's asked black children what they would
rather be, using colored dolls, and they overwhelmingly picked the
white ones. Blacks are even more racial than the KKK. Using fecal
references, the domain of a retarded mind, they call each-other "do-do"
and "blackety-black" (clever, no?) if a fellow black is "darker than a
brown paper bag." If blacks really had the pride they speak of, they
would hate mulattos more, as they have more of the hated white man
genes. It isn't fair that our superiority is flaunted to blacks, which
makes them violent. Nor is it fair to constantly give them handouts at
the expense of white America.

The solution is to isolate blacks and centralize and limit our
charity to them. Blacks can be made to understand a simple equation:
food and medicine for sound breeding practices. Blacks can be managed
like any other feral population of animals. Niggers can get some
surplus rice and scumbags to prevent AIDS and pregnancy if they prove
that the last shipment was put to sound use. We don't let West Nile
virus (another quality product from Africa) mosquitos and wolves run
around in our cities where they cause damage. We have to start
thinking of blacks like these sorts of animals, which are humanely
isolated in wildlife preserves.

--whiteswann

The Laughing Jew

Jan 2, 2007, 7:02:50 PM1/2/07

"inyourface" <inyou...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>I agree with you. But white liberal America LOVES NIGGERS and is always
>depicting them as REAL AMERICANS and at the same time VICTIMS OF AMERICA.
> Niggers are AMERICA'S FAVORITE RACIAL MINORITY GROUP. America is on a
> suicide path that it paved for itself. Niggers and secular Jews are on
> the sides of the path waving America on, screaming: "Long live sub-Saharan
> Africa and Israel!!"

Shouldn't you be busy watching WWE, drinking cheap beer, and fucking your
sister?
Come on, boy, get to it...the world needs more inbred, racist, paranoid,
pseudo-politicals.
-the laughing jew

Message has been deleted