Re: And indication of Kadaitcha's porkies Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

Bloxy

Mar 1, 2007, 6:45:12 PM3/1/07
On 2007-03-01 17:18:38 -0600, AOK <amkemail2...@yahoo.com> said:

> [...]
>>> : Don Vito
>>> :
>>> : >ORDER OF THE HOLEY SOCKPUPPET
>>> : > (Vote YES, NO, or simulate)
>>> : >
>>> : > Duane Arnold, alias "Maximum Hag"
>>> :
>>> : odd
>>> :
>>> : >KENNY MCCORMICK MEMORIAL MEDAL
>>> : > (Vote YES, NO, or fascist)
>>> : >
>>> : > Gerald Newton of alt.position.alaska
>>> :
>>> : YES
>>> :
>>> : >BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG-WHISTLE AWARD
>>> : > (Vote for one, neither of the with, or evade)
>>> : >
>>> : > nightbat of alt.astronomy, trained by Art Deco
>>> : > PorchMonkey4Life, trained by Snarky
>>> : > Neither of the with
>>> : > Abstain
>>> :
>>> : fr00tbat, trained by Deco.
>>> :
>>> : >PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
>>> : > (Vote YES, NO, or snip)
>>> : >
>>> : >talk.Knights Templar.vaishnava.dvaita [Sean Monaghan]
>>> :
>>> : YES
>>> :
>>> : >HAMMER OF THOR
>>> : > (Vote for one, none of the over, or shoot)
>>> : >
>>> : > Charlotte L. Blackmer
>>> : > Kadaitcha Scrotum
>>> : > Snarky
>>> : > None of the among
>>> : > Abstain
>>> :
>>> : Ladies first. Vote goes to Charlotte.
>>> :
>>> : >OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL
>>> : > (Vote for one or offend)
>>> : >
>>> : > Dr. Melvin B. Chung
>>> : > nightbat of alt.astronomy
>>> : > Endora Chaney
>>> : > Abstain
>>> :
>>> : Dr. Edna "3-3-07" Chung. Not that these awards will mean anything
>>> : when CHUNGAGEDDON II strikes!!!!
>>> :
>>> : >KOOKI INFORMATION MINISTER
>>> : > (Vote for one or behead)
>>> : >
>>> : > Azure
>>> : > Colonel Jake, a.k.a. Norris Jimenez
>>> : > Abstain
>>> :
>>> : Adm. Jake. Does he otherwise post ANYTHING besides that shitass 2000
>>> : faq vacant .sig file? I can't anytime tell what is his "posting song"
>>> : (minimal as it be) and what is the .sig.
>>> :
>>>
>>> You're not hunting?,
>>> "About this Sig are you?!?!?!..."
>>>
>>> COlOnel Jake Enterprises?
>>> Presents
>>> http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page200/
>>
>> You attack me.
>>

> How come Kadaitcha Man is not flaming you for replying more than once?

Hey bitch. You sound kinda cute.
I godda nice whip.
I could whip your rear end REAL good.

Lemme wipe my screen off.

If you see a bunch of nazi bullshit on da boddom it's from me, the
terminator/nukleas/librarian Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

Posted by Bloxy, the hunted man, the first dissident
in the history of usenet.

On December 16, 1999 the first anonymous
usenet server removed the field, where the poster
puts his usenet name. Thus, all the posts now come
from the Anonymous, no matter who posts.

Now, the question becomes:
Who pushed goatse.com into this and why?
Is goatse.com a part of the same equasion?

AOK

Mar 1, 2007, 9:51:28 PM3/1/07

Do not call me a bitch. I am gorgeous. Ask around. I will not allow you
to whip me. That is my bishop's job, and my editor's job. I am not
available for sex with heathens.

> Lemme wipe my screen off.

I am happy to provide you with auto-erotic satisfaction but that is as
far as it is going to go.

Galina Petrovna

Mar 1, 2007, 11:01:01 PM3/1/07
On 2007-03-01 20:51:28 -0600, AOK <amkemail2...@yahoo.com> said:

> Bloxy wrote:
>>
>> Hey bitch. You sound kinda cute.
>> I godda nice whip.
>> I could whip your rear end REAL good.
>>

> Do not call me a bitch. I am gorgeous. Ask around. I will not allow you
> to whip me. That is my bishop's job, and my editor's job. I am not
> available for sex with heathens.
>> Lemme wipe my screen off.
>>
> I am happy to provide you with auto-erotic satisfaction but that is as
> far as it is going to go.

So. You little werm! I catch you with other woman, eh?

Back off, sweetie, he's all mine!

(until he licks the monkey shit off my boots)

You can watch if you like!

AOK

Mar 1, 2007, 11:06:59 PM3/1/07
Galina Petrovna wrote:
> On 2007-03-01 20:51:28 -0600, AOK <amkemail2...@yahoo.com> said:
>
>> Bloxy wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey bitch. You sound kinda cute.
>>> I godda nice whip.
>>> I could whip your rear end REAL good.
>>>

>> Do not call me a bitch. I am gorgeous. Ask around. I will not allow
>> you to whip me. That is my bishop's job, and my editor's job. I am not
>> available for sex with heathens.
>>> Lemme wipe my screen off.
>>>
>> I am happy to provide you with auto-erotic satisfaction but that is as
>> far as it is going to go.
>
> So. You little werm! I catch you with other woman, eh?
>
> Back off, sweetie, he's all mine!
>
> (until he licks the monkey shit off my boots)
>
> You can watch if you like!

Nope. Scat play is not my kink. Have fun.

Galina Petrovna

Mar 1, 2007, 11:18:06 PM3/1/07
On 2007-03-01 22:06:59 -0600, AOK <amkemail2...@yahoo.com> said:

> Galina Petrovna wrote:

>>> Do not call me a bitch. I am gorgeous. Ask around. I will not allow you
>>> to whip me. That is my bishop's job, and my editor's job. I am not
>>> available for sex with heathens.
>>>>
>>> I am happy to provide you with auto-erotic satisfaction but that is as
>>> far as it is going to go.
>>
>> So. You little werm! I catch you with other woman, eh?
>>
>> Back off, sweetie, he's all mine!
>>
>> (until he licks the monkey shit off my boots)
>>
>> You can watch if you like!
>>

> Nope. Scat play is not my kink. Have fun.

Hey!
You like movies?
Who don't?
Me and Terminator have movies for sale.
With animals!
He let's monkey fuck him in the ass while I piss on his nose.
Good fun. DVD.
You want PAL or NTSC?
We take paypal!

AOK

Mar 1, 2007, 11:25:43 PM3/1/07
I don't own a tv. No thank you.

Termin_Ator

Mar 2, 2007, 1:48:14 AM3/2/07
In article <2007030122010116807-Galpet@acbcom>, Galina Petrovna
<Gal...@acb.com> wrote:
>On 2007-03-01 20:51:28 -0600, AOK <amkemail2...@yahoo.com> said:
>
>> Bloxy wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey bitch. You sound kinda cute.
>>> I godda nice whip.
>>> I could whip your rear end REAL good.
>>>

>> Do not call me a bitch. I am gorgeous. Ask around. I will not allow you
>> to whip me. That is my bishop's job, and my editor's job. I am not
>> available for sex with heathens.
>>> Lemme wipe my screen off.
>>>
>> I am happy to provide you with auto-erotic satisfaction but that is as
>> far as it is going to go.
>
>So. You little werm! I catch you with other woman, eh?
>
>Back off, sweetie, he's all mine!
>
>(until he licks the monkey shit off my boots)
>
>You can watch if you like!

Hey, how's masturbation session here?

From: Galina Petrovna <Gal...@acb.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.slack,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.tasteless,alt.flamenet
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 22:01:01 -0600
Subject: Re: Bloxy has a porky