Re: Dennis Hammes dead mommy is roasting in the netherworld

Flaagg

Jan 13, 2007, 1:17:00 PM1/13/07

On Jan 13, 11:13 am, the mekon <the_me...@mekonta.planet> wrote:
> On 13 Jan 2007 09:40:29 -0800, "Flaagg" <fla...@rock.com> wrote:
>
> >PorchMonkey4Life wrote:
> >> Dennis likes goats in a perverted kind of way.
>
> >Goddamn, you call that a flame? This place has gone down hill.
>
> >Are lamoids like yourself the best this place has to offer?flaagg, alt.flame seems to have finaly died. auk seems to be taking
> over with thier vicious/flaming attacks on kooks as celebrating
> kookery is old had. not that fucking with kooks is flaming or
> anything. oh no. they're better than that.
>
> --

So what you're telling me is that alt.flame has been taken over by
something more lame than the flamenetters.

Is there any doubt that life as we know it will soon end?

metro-golden-meower

Jan 13, 2007, 9:33:03 PM1/13/07

i'd have said brawlhall. although the thought of aukers flaming anyone
is just funny. get one into a flame war, kali for example, and they
just come out with something about alt.flamers blah blah bollocks and
run to the hills leaving leaves and dust blowing in the wind where
they used to be. its quite entertaining. i susspect they, along with a
few ahmers, had their arses served to them on plates. what gets me is
that is ok for them to 'flame' you or a kook. curious how aukers think
and work.

>Is there any doubt that life as we know it will soon end?

realy. there has never been any question of that.

--

metro-golden-meower

mhm x v i x i i i

,;S2GAAAA25r: