Elizabeth Lunau

Lija Bentley

Aug 15, 1993, 9:57:05 PM8/15/93

Liz, I am writing!

And, I plan to learn how to flame as well.
An attitude is something that can never be enhanced overmuch.
And what an elite group!

Lija

Avoid normal situations.

Aug 15, 1993, 10:54:15 PM8/15/93
Lija Bentley (lben...@mail.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:

: And what an elite group!

Definitely a newbie.
The Stainless Steel Moviegoer

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 16, 1993, 1:25:00 AM8/16/93
In Article <141...@netnews.upenn.edu> "lben...@mail.sas.upenn.edu (Lija Bentley)" says:

> Liz, I am writing!
Can u read as well?

> And, I plan to learn how to flame as well.
I spose you haven't yet carried out your plans?

> An attitude is something that can never be enhanced overmuch.
Neither can some pussies

> And what an elite group!
Which one?
Bernhard.

Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U

Aug 16, 1993, 3:29:55 AM8/16/93
Lija Bentley (lben...@mail.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:
:
: Liz, I am writing!
hi lija!!!!!! how are you!!! yes, do join in on the fun. just remeber -
michele is my hun and carmy and dave are assholes. and you've got it made.
oh and robert is an idiot.
*hugs*
tig *bounce bounce bounce*

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 16, 1993, 4:45:00 AM8/16/93
In Article <CBuCt...@mach1.wlu.ca> "luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U)" says:
> hi lija!!!!!! how are you!!! yes, do join in on the fun. just remeber -
> michele is my hun and carmy and dave are assholes. and you've got it made.
> oh and robert is an idiot.
> *hugs*
> tig *bounce bounce bounce*
Oh God!!!! What's that? Please, may I refer you to
alt.stupid.pussies.lick.your.ass.elsewhere ? PLease fuck off,
u cunt, no love letters in this group....
I spose u are *bouncing* upside down, aren't u, otherwise u would
stop posting crap like that...
Bernhard.

Dave Williams

Aug 16, 1993, 9:23:03 AM8/16/93
Lija Bentley (lben...@mail.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:
: Liz, I am writing!

This is obviously an achievement for you. Congratulations.

: And, I plan to learn how to flame as well.

That might take you a little longer. Actually, that will
take *you* a *lot* longer.

: An attitude is something that can never be enhanced overmuch.

Perhaps you'd better go back and re-learn your writing skills.

: And what an elite group!

Which group was that, you festering little net.bimbo?

--
--Dave Williams -- D.Wil...@unix2.herts.ac.uk
--I do not speak for the University of Hertfordshire

Michele Dall'Agata

Aug 16, 1993, 10:11:00 AM8/16/93
In article <141...@netnews.upenn.edu>, lben...@mail.sas.upenn.edu (Lija Bentley) writes:

> Liz, I am writing!
>
> And, I plan to learn how to flame as well.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA AH HA AHA HA HA AH AHA HA AH AHA HA HA HA AHA

TO LEARN HOW TO FLAME!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AH

You can't learn it idiot. Or you feel like you _need_ to flame,
or you go home.

> An attitude is something that can never be enhanced overmuch.

Who cares?

> And what an elite group!

Right. The best. I post here.

Michele

PS And don't talk with Liz too much. She is mine, now.

> Lija

Martin J Hannigan

Aug 16, 1993, 11:22:42 AM8/16/93

**** eLEZBObeth ******
^^^^^

Please keep your colostomy back licking bitch friends out of the combat area,
Thanks..

In article <CBuCt...@mach1.wlu.ca> luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U) writes:
>Lija Bentley (lben...@mail.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:
>:

>: And what an elite group!

You dumb bitch. Get out of my newsgroup. You aren't worthy.

--
||\ /|| || ||\\\\ |||||||| || ||\ || Martin J. Hannigan
|| \ / || |||| || || || || || \ || mar...@mit.edu

Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U

Aug 16, 1993, 10:45:00 AM8/16/93
Bernhard Lorenz (lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at) wrote:
: In Article <CBuCt...@mach1.wlu.ca> "luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U)" says:
: > tig *bounce bounce bounce*

: Oh God!!!! What's that? Please, may I refer you to
: alt.stupid.pussies.lick.your.ass.elsewhere ? PLease fuck off,
: u cunt, no love letters in this group....
: I spose u are *bouncing* upside down, aren't u, otherwise u would
: stop posting crap like that...
: Bernhard.

bernhard, my dear, i am a tigger so i *bounce* get with the program. where
have you been. geesh
*bounce bounce bouncing on bernhard's skull* tig

Dave Williams

Aug 16, 1993, 11:46:08 AM8/16/93
Martin J Hannigan (mar...@athena.mit.edu) wrote:
: Please keep your colostomy back licking bitch friends out of the combat area,
: Thanks..

Colostomy bag, I take it you mean here. I echo your sentiments though.

: You dumb bitch. Get out of my newsgroup. You aren't worthy.

Attempting to "assume control of alt.flame" again, Martyr?

: Hero: Prof. Kevin Walsh

I suppose he has to be somebody's hero.

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 16, 1993, 10:54:00 AM8/16/93
In Article <24o4hk$q...@fnnews.fnal.gov> "mic...@ud5000.cineca.it (Michele Dall'Agata)" says:
> You can't learn it idiot. Or you feel like you _need_ to flame,
> or you go home.
I suggest u go home then.....

> Right. The best. I post here.
> Michele
That's why the average IQ of this group drops to -100, isnt it?
Cheers, Bernhard.
P.S.: Especially for you: :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
P.P.S.: Count them, but like u usually do (u know 1, 2, many....)

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 16, 1993, 10:56:00 AM8/16/93
In Article <24o8o2$b...@senator-bedfellow.MIT.EDU> "mar...@athena.mit.edu (Martin J Hannigan)" says:
> You dumb bitch. Get out of my newsgroup. You aren't worthy.
I heard (only from hearsay of course...) that u got your own newsgroup,
dont u....so please do not regard a.f. as YOUR group...let me
politely refer you to alt.hannigan or whatever...
Bernhard.

mark_b.

Aug 16, 1993, 11:57:44 AM8/16/93

In article <CBuwz...@mach1.wlu.ca> luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U) writes:

>bernhard, my dear, i am a tigger so i *bounce* get with the program. where
>have you been. geesh

"geesh"?

>*bounce bounce bouncing on bernhard's skull* tig

Don't forget to douche this time, tig. Burntfart likes fresh fraulein.

Mark B.

Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U

Aug 16, 1993, 12:03:29 PM8/16/93
Martin J Hannigan (mar...@athena.mit.edu) wrote:
:
:
: **** eLEZBObeth ******
: ^^^^^

wow, that's intelligent martin. *ooooohh*

:
: Please keep your colostomy back licking bitch friends out of the combat area,
: Thanks..

to borrow from a friend of mine - oh, bite me!

: >Lija Bentley (lben...@mail.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:
: >:
: >: And what an elite group!
:
: You dumb bitch. Get out of my newsgroup. You aren't worthy.

:

excuse me???? your newsgroup??????? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i remeber you saying it belonged to steph not too long ago.
*rolling her eyes*
tig *sighing at all the losers on her - except michele cuz he's a hun
*kisses to michele**

:
:
: --

Michele Dall'Agata

Aug 16, 1993, 1:40:48 PM8/16/93
lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at (Bernhard Lorenz) writes:
> "mic...@ud5000.cineca.it (Michele Dall'Agata)" says:

> > You can't learn it idiot. Or you feel like you _need_ to flame,
> > or you go home.

> I suggest u go home then.....

Oh! The naziskin is trying to flame again! Har, har!

Don't mess with me, little boy. You can burn yourself.

> > Right. The best. I post here.
> > Michele
> That's why the average IQ of this group drops to -100, isnt it?

No, it is not. The average IQ of alt.flame is very high thanks to my
posting.

> Cheers, Bernhard.
> P.S.: Especially for you: :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
> P.P.S.: Count them, but like u usually do (u know 1, 2, many....)

Pfui.

Michele

Mark Vieselmeyer

Aug 16, 1993, 2:28:53 PM8/16/93
Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U (luna...@mach1.wlu.ca) wrote:

: tig *sighing at all the losers on her - except michele cuz he's a hun
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're being ravaged by losers and all you do is sigh? Definate slut.

--
mark |\ /||\\ / \ "Twenty-nine poms..."
| \/ ||_\\ / ----->
| || \\/ / - Robert Plant

Mike Colburn

Aug 16, 1993, 3:48:12 PM8/16/93
In article <1993081611...@andromeda.wu-wien.ac.at>
lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at (Bernhard Lorenz) writes:

Just as lucid as every, eh Barnyard? Good to have you back...I think.

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_\_ \_\_ \_\_\_ ---------------------
\_\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_\_ \_ \_ \_ yet, Comfortably so!!
\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_\_\_ ---------------------
\_ \_\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ Mike Colburn - (DHMC)
\_ \_ \_\_\_\_ \_ \_ \_\_\_ Dark Side Of The Moon

Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U

Aug 16, 1993, 4:28:10 PM8/16/93
Mark Vieselmeyer (mvi...@boi.hp.com) wrote:

: Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U (luna...@mach1.wlu.ca) wrote:
:
: : tig *sighing at all the losers on her - except michele cuz he's a hun
: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

whoops left off an e.

:
: You're being ravaged by losers and all you do is sigh? Definate slut.

well i sure as hell wouldn't be screaming with delight if you were on me
mark. and the only person i'm being ravanged by is michele. he's such a hot
sexy guy *kiss kiss kiss kiss kisses to michele*

*blowing kisses to her hun* tig

Mark Vieselmeyer

Aug 16, 1993, 5:47:44 PM8/16/93
Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U (luna...@mach1.wlu.ca) wrote:
: Mark Vieselmeyer (mvi...@boi.hp.com) wrote:
: : Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U (luna...@mach1.wlu.ca) wrote:
: :
: : : tig *sighing at all the losers on her - except michele cuz he's a hun

: whoops left off an e.

: : You're being ravaged by losers and all you do is sigh? Definate slut.

: well i sure as hell wouldn't be screaming with delight if you were on me

But you do not even dispute the fact that, if I so chose, you would not
try to prevent me from being "on" you? Proves my point.

: mark. and the only person i'm being ravanged by is michele. he's such a hot

: sexy guy *kiss kiss kiss kiss kisses to michele*
: *blowing kisses to her hun* tig

Actually Michele is a wop. Burnhard is the hun.

Robert C.Haushalter

Aug 16, 1993, 6:42:54 PM8/16/93
In article <CBvB0...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu> Michael....@dartmouth.edu (Mike Colburn) writes:

>Just as lucid as every, eh Barnyard? Good to have you back...I think.

I nominate this for most ironic post of August '93.

--
The opinions are mine..not my company's.
Actually, everything is more complicated

Robert C.Haushalter

Aug 16, 1993, 6:50:09 PM8/16/93
In article <24ova0$1...@hpbs3591.boi.hp.com> mvi...@boi.hp.com (Mark Vieselmeyer) writes:

>Actually Michele is a wop. Burnhard is the hun.

And you're the Idaho representative for the White Aryan Nation, right?

James G Keegan Jr

Aug 16, 1993, 7:30:56 PM8/16/93
mar...@athena.mit.edu (Martin J Hannigan) writes:
-> **** eLEZBObeth ******
-> ^^^^^
->
-> Please keep your colostomy back licking bitch
-> friends out of the combat area,
-> Thanks..
->
-> You dumb bitch. Get out of my newsgroup. You aren't worthy.

you're to little for sex, marty.

Mike Colburn

Aug 16, 1993, 7:17:44 PM8/16/93
In article <1993Aug16.2...@research.nj.nec.com>
haus...@research.nj.nec.com (Robert C.Haushalter) writes:

> In article <CBvB0...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu> Michael....@dartmouth.edu (Mike Colburn) writes:
> >
> >Just as lucid as every, eh Barnyard? Good to have you back...I think.
> >

> I nominate this for most ironic post of August '93.

And as ironic as this might seem, I second the nomination.

Mark Vieselmeyer

Aug 16, 1993, 8:32:21 PM8/16/93
Robert C.Haushalter (haus...@research.nj.nec.com) wrote:

: In article <24ova0$1...@hpbs3591.boi.hp.com> mvi...@boi.hp.com (Mark Vieselmeyer) writes:
: >
: >Actually Michele is a wop. Burnhard is the hun.
: >

: And you're the Idaho representative for the White Aryan Nation, right?

I know what you're getting at, Robert, and you might as well forget it
right now. I've never had anything to do with the Aryan Nation, and
even if I had, I wouldn't help you obtain a membership application. As
repulsive as they are, I don't think anyone could hate them so much as
to trick them into dealing with the likes of you.

Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U

Aug 16, 1993, 8:15:12 PM8/16/93
Mark Vieselmeyer (mvi...@boi.hp.com) wrote:
: Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U (luna...@mach1.wlu.ca) wrote:
: : Mark Vieselmeyer (mvi...@boi.hp.com) wrote:
: : : Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U (luna...@mach1.wlu.ca) wrote:
: : well i sure as hell wouldn't be screaming with delight if you were on me

:
: But you do not even dispute the fact that, if I so chose, you would not
: try to prevent me from being "on" you? Proves my point.

mark my love, note the use of the word if instead of while ... if there were
ever a chance that i'd let you 'on' me, i would have said while you were on
me. the fact that you aren't allowed outdoors prevents you from being on
me. say hi to your fellow inmates at the institution for me.

: : *blowing kisses to her hun* tig

:
: Actually Michele is a wop. Burnhard is the hun.

michele is a hun. burnhard is an idiot.
*more kisses to michele* tig

Mark Vieselmeyer

Aug 16, 1993, 9:42:44 PM8/16/93
Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U (luna...@mach1.wlu.ca) wrote:
: Mark Vieselmeyer (mvi...@boi.hp.com) wrote:
: : Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U (luna...@mach1.wlu.ca) wrote:

: mark my love, note the use of the word if instead of while ... if there were

: ever a chance that i'd let you 'on' me, i would have said while you were on
: me. the fact that you aren't allowed outdoors prevents you from being on
: me. say hi to your fellow inmates at the institution for me.

You think they could keep me here if I really wanted out? It's just
unlucky for you that you're not worth the trouble.

The Director

Aug 17, 1993, 12:40:59 AM8/17/93
In article <CBuCt...@mach1.wlu.ca>, luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U) writes:
> Lija Bentley (lben...@mail.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:
> :
> : Liz, I am writing!
> :
> : And, I plan to learn how to flame as well.
> : An attitude is something that can never be enhanced overmuch.
> : And what an elite group!
> :
> : Lija
> hi lija!!!!!! how are you!!! yes, do join in on the fun. just remeber -
> michele is my hun and carmy and dave are assholes. and you've got it made.

Now I'm really hurt, Liz.

--
-----------------------

\_\_\_ \_\_\_

\_ \_ \_ Carmelo Bonaccorso
\_ \_\_\_ bonacc...@vms1.bham.ac.uk
\_ \_ \_ car...@fnalv.fnal.gov
\_\_\_ \_\_\_ "Break on through to the other side"

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 17, 1993, 12:38:00 AM8/17/93
In Article <CBuwz...@mach1.wlu.ca> "luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U)" says:
> bernhard, my dear, i am a tigger so i *bounce* get with the program.
Oh, how wonderful it is! U convey so many things with but a mere
short sentence:
1.) I'm your dear? That's cute, has this group changed to
a.love.letters during my time of abstinence?
2.) U r a tigger. Hmm. The intelligence of your flames rather reminds
me of u being a soccer-ball that has been kicked around and bouncing
too much.
3.) Get with the program. Yes, I will, thank you very much. Which one do
u actually mean? The treatment for drug addicts u're participating in?

> where
> have you been. geesh
IRCing. And I still am. :) <-- read that Michaela.

> *bounce bounce bouncing on bernhard's skull* tig
Very good. I have a large skull, since it has to contain a lot of grey
matter (I know you are not too familiar with this term, but anyway).
Bernhard.
*hug* bwahaha

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 17, 1993, 12:39:00 AM8/17/93
In Article <1993Aug16.1...@alchemy.chem.utoronto.ca> "Mark B." says:
> Don't forget to douche this time, tig. Burntfart likes fresh fraulein.
> Mark B.
Hehe, I do indeed, who doesn't? But do tiggers actually douche?
They get wet from time to time, but I don't think they're really
able to clean the important parts of their bodies...
Bernhard.

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 17, 1993, 12:41:00 AM8/17/93
In Article <24ogr0$3...@fnnews.fnal.gov> "mic...@ud5000.cineca.it (Michele Dall'Agata)" says:
> Oh! The naziskin is trying to flame again! Har, har!
> Don't mess with me, little boy. You can burn yourself.
I can't burn myself, dear faggy boy, 'cause I won't come near
your burning ass...

> No, it is not. The average IQ of alt.flame is very high thanks to my
> posting.
hmmm. NO DOUBT THIS REPLY WAS ***VERY*** ORIGINAL....
> Pfui.
Wrong. The number of :) I typed is not "Pfui". Get back to school and
learn to count properly, moron.
Bernhard.

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 17, 1993, 12:43:00 AM8/17/93
In Article <CBvB0...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu> "Michael....@dartmouth.edu (Mike Colburn)" says:
> Just as lucid as every, eh Barnyard? Good to have you back...I think.
Gee..thank you...almost perfect, except for tha last part...what do I
read here? U do WHAT? THINK?? I should take a picture of my screen
to save this proof for the generations that are to follow...
Bernhard.

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 17, 1993, 12:45:00 AM8/17/93
In Article <1993Aug16.2...@research.nj.nec.com> "haus...@research.nj.nec.com (Robert C.Haushalter)" says:
> I nominate this for most ironic post of August '93.
Thanks. It's always good to have a real scientist ("research") in this
group 'cause he really must be able to show us the whole truth...
Perhaps u could resume writing nice stories, huh?
Bernhard.

The Director

Aug 17, 1993, 2:25:32 AM8/17/93
In article <CBvB0...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>, Michael....@dartmouth.edu (Mike Colburn) writes:
> In article <1993081611...@andromeda.wu-wien.ac.at>
> lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at (Bernhard Lorenz) writes:
>
>> In Article <CBuCt...@mach1.wlu.ca> "luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U)" says:
>> > hi lija!!!!!! how are you!!! yes, do join in on the fun. just remeber -
>> > michele is my hun and carmy and dave are assholes. and you've got it made.
>> > oh and robert is an idiot.
>> > *hugs*
>> > tig *bounce bounce bounce*
>> Oh God!!!! What's that? Please, may I refer you to
>> alt.stupid.pussies.lick.your.ass.elsewhere ? PLease fuck off,
>> u cunt, no love letters in this group....
>> I spose u are *bouncing* upside down, aren't u, otherwise u would
>> stop posting crap like that...
>> Bernhard.
>
> Just as lucid as every, eh Barnyard? Good to have you back...I think.

Looks like mental hospitals are not what they're cracked up to be, eh,
Mike?

--
-----------------------

\_\_\_ \_\_\_

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 17, 1993, 12:47:00 AM8/17/93
In Article <1993Aug16.2...@research.nj.nec.com> "haus...@research.nj.nec.com (Robert C.Haushalter)" says:
> In article <24ova0$1...@hpbs3591.boi.hp.com> mvi...@boi.hp.com (Mark Vieselmeyer) writes:
> >
> >Actually Michele is a wop. Burnhard is the hun.
I'm the hun? Must have missed this one. Thanks all the same. Better
a hun than a wop, that's what Michele always told me...

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 17, 1993, 12:48:00 AM8/17/93
In Article <CBvKp...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu> "Michael....@dartmouth.edu (Mike Colburn)" says:
> And as ironic as this might seem, I second the nomination.
I third it bwahaha...so the circle's closed, isn't it?
I've always wanted to be associated with something ironic...
Bernhard.

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 17, 1993, 12:50:00 AM8/17/93
In Article <CBvnD...@mach1.wlu.ca> "luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U)" says:
> michele is a hun. burnhard is an idiot.
> *more kisses to michele* tig
Ahhhh! So there we are again. I got a question: How can a person that
has two asses instead of one face and one ass actually kiss somebody?
It really sounds a bit disgusting, all this kissing u r performing
with your anus...
Bernhard.

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 17, 1993, 1:48:00 AM8/17/93
In Article <1993Aug17...@brum.uk> "car...@brum.uk (The Director)" says:
> Looks like mental hospitals are not what they're cracked up to be, eh,
> Mike?
After all, u are the director of one, it's up to you to improve
things, isnt't it? BTW, u could heal yourself as well, then, don't
forget to charge an extra fee for almost incurable cases, though...
Bernhard.

Stephanie Linton u

Aug 17, 1993, 4:50:00 AM8/17/93
In article <141...@netnews.upenn.edu> lben...@mail.sas.upenn.edu (Lija Bentley) writes:

> Liz, I am writing!
>
>And, I plan to learn how to flame as well.
>An attitude is something that can never be enhanced overmuch.
>And what an elite group!
>
>Lija

GUESS WHO IS BACK EVERYONE!!! ME ME M ME ME M!! YOUR BELOVED TEDDY.

WElcome Lija.. finally another level-headed female here. Welcome to our
humble abode.

Lets kick some ass..

my how it is good to be back... :)

Peace, Love, and International groovinesss!!!

Poohbear.

Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U

Aug 17, 1993, 4:21:54 AM8/17/93
The Director (car...@brum.uk) wrote:
: In article <CBuCt...@mach1.wlu.ca>, luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U) writes:
: > hi lija!!!!!! how are you!!! yes, do join in on the fun. just remeber -

: > michele is my hun and carmy and dave are assholes. and you've got it made.
:
: Now I'm really hurt, Liz.

i'm sorry carmy. it was before i knew you were such a dear *kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kisses times a million* you can be my darling k?
lots of hugs and cuddles and kisses to carmy, tig

Dave Williams

Aug 17, 1993, 5:57:22 AM8/17/93
Robert C.Haushalter (haus...@research.nj.nec.com) wrote:
: In article <CBvB0...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>
: Michael....@dartmouth.edu (Mike Colburn) writes:
: >
: >Just as lucid as every, eh Barnyard? Good to have you back...I think.
: >

: I nominate this for most ironic post of August '93.

I nominate this for the most ironic post of August '93.

--
--Dave Williams -- D.Wil...@unix2.herts.ac.uk
--I do not speak for the University of Hertfordshire

Dave Williams

Aug 17, 1993, 6:00:07 AM8/17/93
Stephanie Linton u (lint...@mach1.wlu.ca) wrote:
: GUESS WHO IS BACK EVERYONE!!! ME ME M ME ME M!! YOUR BELOVED TEDDY.

Joy of joys. My life is complete. I do hope the brain transplant operation
went well for you..

: Lets kick some ass..

Ah. I see it was a complete failure.

: my how it is good to be back... :)

Welcome to your own personal hell, bitch.

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 17, 1993, 5:59:00 AM8/17/93
In Article <CBwB7...@mach1.wlu.ca> "lint...@mach1.wlu.ca (Stephanie Linton u)" says:
> GUESS WHO IS BACK EVERYONE!!! ME ME M ME ME M!! YOUR BELOVED TEDDY.
Our beloved what? BTW, who is ME ME M ME ME M? Never heard of such
an original name...your parents or whatever u might call *it*
really showed some sense of repetition.

> WElcome Lija.. finally another level-headed female here. Welcome to our
> humble abode.
Level-headed? U mean with a flat forehead...chimpanzees or orang-utans,
apes i.e.?`Yes, welcome to your fucking cage.

> Lets kick some ass..
Your one...not difficult to miss...you are a single big fat one.

> my how it is good to be back... :)
Michaela will certainly like your humourous smiling style...

> Peace, Love, and International groovinesss!!!
Don't forget "Let's nuke them out of their sweet abode right into
their ass!"
Bernhard.

Robert C.Haushalter

Aug 17, 1993, 9:06:04 AM8/17/93
In article <3715.74...@unix2.herts.ac.uk> cs...@unix2.herts.ac.uk (Dave Williams) writes:
>Robert C.Haushalter (haus...@research.nj.nec.com) wrote:
>: In article <CBvB0...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>
>: Michael....@dartmouth.edu (Mike Colburn) writes:
>: >
>: >Just as lucid as every, eh Barnyard? Good to have you back...I think.
>: >
>
>: I nominate this for most ironic post of August '93.
>
>I nominate this for the most ironic post of August '93.

I nominate this for the most ironic post of August '93.

Dave Williams

Aug 17, 1993, 10:11:29 AM8/17/93
Robert C.Haushalter (haus...@research.nj.nec.com) wrote:

: In article <3715.74...@unix2.herts.ac.uk> cs...@unix2.herts.ac.uk (Dave Williams) writes:
: >Robert C.Haushalter (haus...@research.nj.nec.com) wrote:
: >: In article <CBvB0...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>
: >: Michael....@dartmouth.edu (Mike Colburn) writes:
: >: >
: >: >Just as lucid as every, eh Barnyard? Good to have you back...I think.
: >: >
: >
: >: I nominate this for most ironic post of August '93.
: >
: >I nominate this for the most ironic post of August '93.
: >
: I nominate this for the most ironic post of August '93.

I nominate this for the most ironic cascade of August '93.

Michele Dall'Agata

Aug 17, 1993, 10:39:58 AM8/17/93
lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at (Bernhard Lorenz) writes:
> "mic...@ud5000.cineca.it (Michele Dall'Agata)" says:
> > Oh! The naziskin is trying to flame again! Har, har!
> > Don't mess with me, little boy. You can burn yourself.

> I can't burn myself, dear faggy boy, 'cause I won't come near
> your burning ass...

Yes. So don't call me "dear", you pervertite homo.

> > No, it is not. The average IQ of alt.flame is very high thanks to my
> > posting.
> hmmm. NO DOUBT THIS REPLY WAS ***VERY*** ORIGINAL....

Idiot. It was not a matter of originality. Truth is not original,
truth is truth even if it can be boring.

> > Pfui.
> Wrong. The number of :) I typed is not "Pfui". Get back to school and
> learn to count properly, moron.

Geeeeeee! Do you really want to start a math flame?!? Take care little idiot.
I've always been one of the best in math, starting from the first year of
scool and ending with all the math classes at university.

Believe it or not, I have a working brain, something that the 99% of the
alt.flame people is missing (the only thing that I was not particularry
good was the study of the languages...)

Michele

> Bernhard.

Michele Dall'Agata

Aug 17, 1993, 10:46:32 AM8/17/93
lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at (Bernhard Lorenz) writes:
> > mvi...@boi.hp.com (Mark Vieselmeyer) writes:
> > >
> > >Actually Michele is a wop. Burnhard is the hun.
> I'm the hun? Must have missed this one. Thanks all the same. Better
> a hun than a wop, that's what Michele always told me...

Hey idiot! I would like to inform you that you have been called "hun"
by a man.

And if wop means to be called "hun" by women, how it happens to me
(*kisses and bounces to Liz*), ok, I am a wop (but you two guys
are faggots...)

Michele

Michele Dall'Agata

Aug 17, 1993, 10:48:48 AM8/17/93
lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at (Bernhard Lorenz) writes:
> "luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U)" says:
> > michele is a hun. burnhard is an idiot.
> > *more kisses to michele* tig

> Ahhhh! So there we are again. I got a question: How can a person that
> has two asses instead of one face and one ass actually kiss somebody?

I don't know. How do your mother kiss you?

> It really sounds a bit disgusting, all this kissing u r performing
> with your anus...

Pfui! You are just envious because you get only men. HA HA HA HA HA HA

*Kisses, love and sex* with my only love Liz.

Michele

> Bernhard.

mark_b.

Aug 17, 1993, 11:03:42 AM8/17/93

In article <1993081707...@andromeda.wu-wien.ac.at> lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at (Bernhard Lorenz) writes:
>In Article <1993Aug16.1...@alchemy.chem.utoronto.ca> "Mark B." says:

>> Don't forget to douche this time, tig. Burntfart likes fresh fraulein.
>> Mark B.

>Hehe, I do indeed, who doesn't?

michele likes his snap festering and fetid. Reminds him of the canals back home.

>But do tiggers actually douche?

This one doesn't, obviously.

>They get wet from time to time, but I don't think they're really
>able to clean the important parts of their bodies...

We need Jim to start making some truly disgusting comments about Liz's
dripping crack now.

>Bernhard.

Mark B.

The Director

Aug 17, 1993, 12:53:50 PM8/17/93

Yes, I guess you could classify Faglab as a mental institution for the likes of
Hassholeter.

The Director

Aug 17, 1993, 1:00:31 PM8/17/93

OK Liz, I accept your apology. When can we meet for a wild night of hot,
exhausting though reinvigorating sex?

Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U

Aug 17, 1993, 11:53:02 AM8/17/93
Michele Dall'Agata (mic...@ud5000.cineca.it) wrote:
: *Kisses, love and sex* with my only love Liz.
:
: Michele

isn't he such a sweetheart???
lots of loves to my michele.

and cuddles and kisses.
tig *snuggling with michele*

Robert C.Haushalter

Aug 17, 1993, 12:59:17 PM8/17/93
In article <1993Aug17...@brum.uk> car...@brum.uk (The Director) writes:
>In article <1993081708...@andromeda.wu-wien.ac.at>, lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at (Bernhard Lorenz) writes:
>> In Article <1993Aug17...@brum.uk> "car...@brum.uk (The Director)" says:
>>> Looks like mental hospitals are not what they're cracked up to be, eh,
>>> Mike?
>> After all, u are the director of one, it's up to you to improve
>> things, isnt't it? BTW, u could heal yourself as well, then, don't
>> forget to charge an extra fee for almost incurable cases, though...
>> Bernhard.
>
>Yes, I guess you could classify Faglab as a mental institution for the likes of
>Hassholeter.

Your logic is nearly flawless shitstain except for the fact that you're
the one that "works" there, right?

> "Break on through to the other side"

What are you "Director" of "Dr." Bonycorpse?

Robert C.Haushalter

Aug 17, 1993, 1:07:09 PM8/17/93
In article <1993Aug17...@brum.uk> car...@brum.uk (The Director) writes:
>In article <CBw9w...@mach1.wlu.ca>, luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U) writes:
>> The Director (car...@brum.uk) wrote:
>> : In article <CBuCt...@mach1.wlu.ca>, luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U) writes:
>> : > hi lija!!!!!! how are you!!! yes, do join in on the fun. just remeber -
>> : > michele is my hun and carmy and dave are assholes. and you've got it made.
>> :
>> : Now I'm really hurt, Liz.
>>

>> i'm sorry carmy. it was before i knew you were such a dear *kiss kiss kiss
>> kiss kiss kiss kisses times a million* you can be my darling k?
>> lots of hugs and cuddles and kisses to carmy, tig
>
>OK Liz, I accept your apology. When can we meet for a wild night of hot,
>exhausting though reinvigorating sex?

_)
__/o \_
\____ \
/ \
_ //\ \
\------//o\\ \_/
| ____ __/\ |
| /` || \ |
||_ ||_ _||

Go for you two fucking lowlife mutts.

Mark Vieselmeyer

Aug 17, 1993, 1:57:19 PM8/17/93
Stephanie Linton u (lint...@mach1.wlu.ca) wrote:

: WElcome Lija.. finally another level-headed female here. Welcome to our
: humble abode.

Anyone here ever read "Clan of the Cave Bear"? For some reason the word
"flathead" comes to mind.

--
mark |\ /||\\ / \ "You fucked up old hag
| \/ ||_\\ / -----> Ha ha, charade you are"
| || \\/ / - Pink Floyd

Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U

Aug 17, 1993, 1:32:01 PM8/17/93
: > i'm sorry carmy. it was before i knew you were such a dear *kiss kiss kiss

: > kiss kiss kiss kisses times a million* you can be my darling k?
: > lots of hugs and cuddles and kisses to carmy, tig
:
: OK Liz, I accept your apology. When can we meet for a wild night of hot,
: exhausting though reinvigorating sex?

why don't you come over right now? *wink wink* i'll just get myself ready
for you. *sexy smile*
tig

Mark Vieselmeyer

Aug 17, 1993, 2:03:49 PM8/17/93
Michele Dall'Agata (mic...@ud5000.cineca.it) wrote:

: Idiot. It was not a matter of originality. Truth is not original,

: truth is truth even if it can be boring.

I nominate this as the least ironic post of August '93.

: (the only thing that I was not particularry

: good was the study of the languages...)

No, really, this is the least ironic post of August '93.

--
mark |\ /||\\ / \ "I miss Neil Young"
| \/ ||_\\ / ----->
| || \\/ / - Mark B.

Mark Vieselmeyer

Aug 17, 1993, 2:13:28 PM8/17/93
Michele Dall'Agata (mic...@ud5000.cineca.it) wrote:
: lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at (Bernhard Lorenz) writes:
: > > mvi...@boi.hp.com (Mark Vieselmeyer) writes:
: > > >
: > > >Actually Michele is a wop. Burnhard is the hun.
: > I'm the hun? Must have missed this one. Thanks all the same. Better
: > a hun than a wop, that's what Michele always told me...
: >
: Hey idiot! I would like to inform you that you have been called "hun"
: by a man.

Yes, I am a man. And I have a man's name, Michelle.

: And if wop means to be called "hun" by women, how it happens to me

: (*kisses and bounces to Liz*), ok, I am a wop (but you two guys
: are faggots...)

For those of you fortunate enough to never have studied US history: in this
country, the hun was to WWI what Nazis and gooks were to WWII.

Mike Colburn

Aug 17, 1993, 1:57:58 PM8/17/93
In article <3715.74...@unix2.herts.ac.uk>
cs...@unix2.herts.ac.uk (Dave Williams) writes:

> Robert C.Haushalter (haus...@research.nj.nec.com) wrote:
> : In article <CBvB0...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>
> : Michael....@dartmouth.edu (Mike Colburn) writes:
> : >
> : >Just as lucid as every, eh Barnyard? Good to have you back...I think.
> : >
>
> : I nominate this for most ironic post of August '93.
>
> I nominate this for the most ironic post of August '93.

Willy, your recent interaction with the Spewing Spunk Mastabatory
Gopher has made you a bit more redundant than usual.

Mike Colburn

Aug 17, 1993, 2:03:27 PM8/17/93

I'd like to nominate this as the second most ironic post in August '93.

mark_b.

Aug 17, 1993, 2:56:37 PM8/17/93

In article <1993Aug17.1...@research.nj.nec.com> haus...@research.nj.nec.com (Robert C.Haushalter) writes:

>>OK Liz, I accept your apology. When can we meet for a wild night of hot,
>>exhausting though reinvigorating sex?
>>

> _)
> __/o \_
> \____ \
> / \
> _ //\ \
> \------//o\\ \_/
> | ____ __/\ |
> | /` || \ |
> ||_ ||_ _||
>
>Go for you two fucking lowlife mutts.

Why, Bob. There is a touch of the artist in you.

Mark B.

Stephanie Linton u

Aug 17, 1993, 2:39:15 PM8/17/93
In article <24o8o2$b...@senator-bedfellow.MIT.EDU> mar...@athena.mit.edu (Martin J Hannigan) writes:

>--
>||\ /|| || ||\\\\ |||||||| || ||\ || Martin J. Hannigan
>|| \ / || |||| || || || || || \ || mar...@mit.edu

Here i leave for a mere week and a half..... and he stops being my
net.boyfriend.... and starts skirtchasing... hmm...

what a man...

Michele Dall'Agata

Aug 17, 1993, 5:46:49 PM8/17/93
mvi...@boi.hp.com (Mark Vieselmeyer) writes:
> Michele Dall'Agata (mic...@ud5000.cineca.it) wrote:
> : >
> : Hey idiot! I would like to inform you that you have been called "hun"
> : by a man.
>
> Yes, I am a man. And I have a man's name, Michelle.

That's the only manly thing you have. And it is neither nice.
My name, instead, is gorgeous. Women love it.

Michele

Stephanie Linton u

Aug 17, 1993, 6:52:11 PM8/17/93
In article <3715.74...@unix2.herts.ac.uk> cs...@unix2.herts.ac.uk (Dave Williams) writes:
>Stephanie Linton u (lint...@mach1.wlu.ca) wrote:
>: GUESS WHO IS BACK EVERYONE!!! ME ME M ME ME M!! YOUR BELOVED TEDDY.
>
>Joy of joys. My life is complete. I do hope the brain transplant operation
>went well for you..

It was the beach that I was at darling.... You know the beach, the sand, the
sun, the waves, and the men!!! especially the blonde lifeguards.... yummy!

>: Lets kick some ass..
>
>Ah. I see it was a complete failure.
>
>: my how it is good to be back... :)
>
>Welcome to your own personal hell, bitch.

I came back just to get you Dave-boy.. you know how i love you so.

Stephanie Linton u

Aug 17, 1993, 6:53:52 PM8/17/93
In article <1993081712...@andromeda.wu-wien.ac.at> lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at (Bernhard Lorenz) writes:

>> my how it is good to be back... :)
>Michaela will certainly like your humourous smiling style...

Yes, the chemistry between us is spectacular.. he is wonderful in bed..3

>> Peace, Love, and International groovinesss!!!
>Don't forget "Let's nuke them out of their sweet abode right into
>their ass!"
>Bernhard.

Now youned to be converted my child.

Mark Vieselmeyer

Aug 17, 1993, 8:53:38 PM8/17/93
Michele Dall'Agata (mic...@ud5000.cineca.it) wrote:
: mvi...@boi.hp.com (Mark Vieselmeyer) writes:
: > Michele Dall'Agata (mic...@ud5000.cineca.it) wrote:
: > : >
: > : Hey idiot! I would like to inform you that you have been called "hun"
: > : by a man.
: >
: > Yes, I am a man. And I have a man's name, Michelle.

: That's the only manly thing you have. And it is neither nice.

My Jeep Cherokee is manly.

: My name, instead, is gorgeous. Women love it.

Yes, and women love the names Tiffanie, Suzanne, and Cheryl. So what's
your point, Michelle?

--
mark |\ /||\\ / \ "I miss Neil Young"

Mike Colburn

Aug 17, 1993, 9:20:32 PM8/17/93
In article <24qqju$6...@fnnews.fnal.gov>

mic...@ud5000.cineca.it (Michele Dall'Agata) writes:

> (the only thing that I was not particularry
> good was the study of the languages...)

No need to state the painfully obvious, cretino.

- Mike Colburn

Disclaimer: Puah! Pfui!

Robert C.Haushalter

Aug 17, 1993, 10:41:29 PM8/17/93

Custard crotch lesbo/tig: dum dee dum dum . . . duuuhhhh, I'm getting
ready for my Karmy . . duuuhhhh. Ok, I've got to try to disinfect this
putrid crotch of mine if mon petit toothless limey *Karmy* is going to cum
over.

Let me see what did I do with the Clorox [tm]? OK, a little bit of
Clorox and some good old fashioned elbow grease along with this toilet
brush should really tidy things up.

>i am more than willing to have anal sex with you, carmy!

Gee, that sounds pretty wholesome. But if you really want it in the shit
chute from Karmellow, just remember the time the Health Physics group at
FAGLAB had to perform radioactive cesium decontamination of Michele's
bunghole and lower bowel after Karmy took him behind the Tevatron
accelerator.

Robert C.Haushalter

Aug 17, 1993, 10:53:32 PM8/17/93
In article <CBxE9...@mach1.wlu.ca> lint...@mach1.wlu.ca (Stephanie Linton u) writes:

>Yes, the chemistry between us is spectacular.. he is wonderful in bed..3

Please don't besmerch the good name of chemistry, you cretin.

>Now youned to be converted my child.

Youned to be converted to what?

Avoid normal situations.

Aug 18, 1993, 2:19:34 AM8/18/93
MarkB. wrote:

: We need Jim to start making some truly disgusting comments about Liz's
: dripping crack now.

We don't need Jim for *anything*, you festering Canadian.

The Stainless Steel Moviegoer

Avoid normal situations.

Aug 18, 1993, 2:25:51 AM8/18/93
Robert C.Haushalter (haus...@research.nj.nec.com) wrote:
: In article <3715.74...@unix2.herts.ac.uk> cs...@unix2.herts.ac.uk (Dave Williams) writes:

: >Robert C.Haushalter (haus...@research.nj.nec.com) wrote:
: >: In article <CBvB0...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>
: >: Michael....@dartmouth.edu (Mike Colburn) writes:
: >: >
: >: >Just as lucid as every, eh Barnyard? Good to have you back...I think.
: >: >
: >
: >: I nominate this for most ironic post of August '93.
: >
: >I nominate this for the most ironic post of August '93.
: >
: I nominate this for the most ironic post of August '93.

I nominate this for the stupidest cascade of August '93.

The Stainless Steel Moviegoer

Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U

Aug 18, 1993, 2:11:16 AM8/18/93
Michele Dall'Agata (mic...@ud5000.cineca.it) wrote:
: mvi...@boi.hp.com (Mark Vieselmeyer) writes:
: > Michele Dall'Agata (mic...@ud5000.cineca.it) wrote:
: > Yes, I am a man. And I have a man's name, Michelle.

:
: That's the only manly thing you have. And it is neither nice.
: My name, instead, is gorgeous. Women love it.
:
: Michele

yes, michele has a wonderful name. it is soooooooooooooo sexy - just like he
is. *dllwp kisses to michele*
tig

Avoid normal situations.

Aug 18, 1993, 2:24:36 AM8/18/93
Michele Dall'Agata (mic...@ud5000.cineca.it) wrote:

: I've always been one of the best in math, starting from the first year of
: scool and ending with all the math classes at university.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[...]

mark_b.

Aug 18, 1993, 9:28:52 AM8/18/93

In article <24shlm$7...@pandora.sdsu.edu> masc...@sdsu.edu (Avoid normal situations.) writes:
>MarkB. wrote:
>
>: We need Jim to start making some truly disgusting comments about Liz's
>: dripping crack now.
>
> We don't need Jim for *anything*, you festering Canadian.

That was pretty good, Stain. You should try a flame next time.

> The Stainless Steel Moviegoer

What, no "fuckhead"?

Mark B.

Hurricane Andrew

Aug 16, 1993, 6:34:05 PM8/16/93
In article <24o8o2$b...@senator-bedfellow.MIT.EDU>
mar...@athena.mit.edu (Masturbate J(erkoff) Hankspanker) Whines:

>**** eLEZBObeth ******
> ^^^^^
>
>Please keep your colostomy back licking bitch friends out of the combat area,
>Thanks..

And PLEASE keep your ungodly .sig out of this newsgroup. ASCII pictures of
your name are the most hackneyed ugly boring stupid-ass thing you can do with
a .signature. You're going to have to do MUCH better than this in order to
run with the big boys without one of them throwing you to the ground and
raping you, you little emasculated shit.

>In article <CBuCt...@mach1.wlu.ca> luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U) writes:
>>Lija Bentley (lben...@mail.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:
>>:
>>: And what an elite group!
>
>You dumb bitch. Get out of my newsgroup. You aren't worthy.

YOUR newsgroup? YOUR FUCKING NEWSGROUP? Alright Hannidork, where do you get
that idea? Your delusions of beautiful women wanting you were bad enough, but
now you think you have a title deed to part of the USENET. If my memory serves
me right, You were the one who claimed to own talk.bizarre and alt.fan.debbie.
gibson too and they rammed a firecracker up your butt for it. Just take your
rotting-teeth-goat-breath-zits-all-over-your-balls-greazy-hair-tiffany-lusting-
new-kids-on-the-block-listening-fart-sniffing-shit-eating-pus-oozing-out-the-
eyeball-snot-licking-fish-arpitted-can't-drink-more-than-a-beer-without-puking-
dingleberry-sucking self out of OUR newsgroup.

--Hurricane Andrew

Michele Dall'Agata

Aug 18, 1993, 10:36:14 AM8/18/93
mvi...@boi.hp.com (Mark Vieselmeyer) writes:
> Michele Dall'Agata (mic...@ud5000.cineca.it) wrote:
> : mvi...@boi.hp.com (Mark Vieselmeyer) writes:

> : > Yes, I am a man. And I have a man's name, Michelle.
>
> : That's the only manly thing you have. And it is neither nice.
>
> My Jeep Cherokee is manly.

Geee! The Jeep Cherokee.... Loser.

> : My name, instead, is gorgeous. Women love it.
>
> Yes, and women love the names Tiffanie, Suzanne, and Cheryl. So what's
> your point, Michelle?

Easy. I am a man, I have a nice name, women love it,

THEREFORE:

It is easier for me to pick up chicks (and I don't give a fuck about what an
american monkey boy unable to pronounce my wonderful name thinks about it...)

Michele

Avoid normal situations.

Aug 18, 1993, 3:51:16 PM8/18/93
MarkB. wrote:

: In article <24shlm$7...@pandora.sdsu.edu> masc...@sdsu.edu (Avoid normal situations.) writes:
: >MarkB. wrote:
: >
: >: We need Jim to start making some truly disgusting comments about Liz's
: >: dripping crack now.
: >
: > We don't need Jim for *anything*, you festering Canadian.

: That was pretty good, Stain. You should try a flame next time.

Hmmm.... I first witnessed this joke when I was watching "M*A*S*H"
as a boy. At one point, Hawkeye Pierce (Alan Alda) puts his hand
partially over his mouth and does a dog impression, after which
Trapper John (or was it B.J. Hunnicutt?) replies, without missing a
beat, "That's pretty good, but can you do a dog?"

Love & kisses,

The Stainless Steel Moviegoer

"What do you want me to do?
Draw ya a picture? Spell it
out?" -- Ethan Edwards (John
Wayne), _The Searchers_

mark_b.

Aug 18, 1993, 4:10:04 PM8/18/93

In article <24u17k$f...@pandora.sdsu.edu> masc...@sdsu.edu (Avoid normal situations.) writes:
>MarkB. wrote:
>
>: In article <24shlm$7...@pandora.sdsu.edu> masc...@sdsu.edu (Avoid normal situations.) writes:
>: >MarkB. wrote:
>: >
>: >: We need Jim to start making some truly disgusting comments about Liz's
>: >: dripping crack now.
>: >
>: > We don't need Jim for *anything*, you festering Canadian.
>
>: That was pretty good, Stain. You should try a flame next time.
>
> Hmmm.... I first witnessed this joke when I was watching "M*A*S*H"
>as a boy. At one point, Hawkeye Pierce (Alan Alda) puts his hand
>partially over his mouth and does a dog impression, after which
>Trapper John (or was it B.J. Hunnicutt?) replies, without missing a
>beat, "That's pretty good, but can you do a dog?"

Feel free to use it another 5,000 times (as is your wont).

Mark B.

Kevin Walsh

Aug 18, 1993, 1:02:54 AM8/18/93
In article <24rjk9$3...@fnnews.fnal.gov> mich...@ud5000.cineca.it (Michelle Dall'Agata) writes:
> mvi...@boi.hp.com (Mark Vieselmeyer) writes:
> > Michelle Dall'Agata (mich...@ud5000.cineca.it) wrote:
> > > >
> > > Hey idiot! I would like to inform you that you have been called "hun"
> > > by a man.
> > >
> > Yes, I am a man. And I have a man's name, Michelle.
> >
> That's the only manly thing you have. And it is neither nice.
> My name, instead, is gorgeous. Women love it.

Well, some women do love being called Michelle. Still doesn't
make it a man's name. Does it?

--
_/ _/ _/_/_/_/ _/ _/ _/_/_/ _/ _/
_/_/_/ _/_/ _/ _/ _/ _/_/ _/ K e v i n W a l s h

Kevin Walsh

Aug 18, 1993, 1:02:58 AM8/18/93
In article <CBx0K...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu> Michael....@dartmouth.edu (Mike Colburn) writes:
> In article <3715.74...@unix2.herts.ac.uk> cs...@unix2.herts.ac.uk (Dave Williams) writes:
> > Robert C.Haushalter (haus...@research.nj.nec.com) wrote:

> > > I nominate this for most ironic post of August '93.
> > >
> > I nominate this for the most ironic post of August '93.
> >
> Willy, your recent interaction with the Spewing Spunk Mastabatory
> Gopher has made you a bit more redundant than usual.

I nominate this for the most ironic post of August '93.

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 19, 1993, 5:45:00 AM8/19/93
In Article <3715.74...@unix2.herts.ac.uk> "cs...@unix2.herts.ac.uk (Dave Williams)" says:
:> Robert C.Haushalter (haus...@research.nj.nec.com) wrote:

:> : In article <3715.74...@unix2.herts.ac.uk> cs...@unix2.herts.ac.uk (Dave Williams) writes:
:> : >Robert C.Haushalter (haus...@research.nj.nec.com) wrote:
:> : >: In article <CBvB0...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>
:> : >: Michael....@dartmouth.edu (Mike Colburn) writes:
:> : >: >
:> : >: >Just as lucid as every, eh Barnyard? Good to have you back...I think.
:> : >: >
:> : >
:> : >: I nominate this for most ironic post of August '93.
:> : >
:> : >I nominate this for the most ironic post of August '93.
:> : >
:> : I nominate this for the most ironic post of August '93.
:>
:> I nominate this for the most ironic cascade of August '93.
:
I nominate this for the most ironic irony of August '93.
Bernhard.

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 19, 1993, 6:11:00 AM8/19/93
In Article <24qqju$6...@fnnews.fnal.gov> "mic...@ud5000.cineca.it (Michele Dall'Agata)" says:
> Yes. So don't call me "dear", you pervertite homo.
Yes? So u admit to have a burning ass? :) haha, another smiley for
you, sucker...

> Idiot. It was not a matter of originality. Truth is not original,
> truth is truth even if it can be boring.
I'd like to see the truth in your statement as well then, please!
> Geeeeeee! Do you really want to start a math flame?!? Take care little idiot.

> I've always been one of the best in math, starting from the first year of
> scool and ending with all the math classes at university.
Hahahaha...Michaela needs to BOAST...Proove it then or get lost to
another newsgroup, dear fag...
Besides, I doubt indeed that u have ever been atteding such
institutions as "school" or even "university". Considering your
ability to count symbols I'd say your career at "school" actually
came to an end in the kindergarten...

> Believe it or not, I have a working brain, something that the 99% of the
> alt.flame people is missing (the only thing that I was not particularry

> good was the study of the languages...)
Is this posting a FLAME or what??? I think the only thing u've ever been
good at was the creating of shit and crap in order to reveal it to us in
this enlightened newsgroup....
Yes, I think you've got a working brain 'cause one ass isnt enuff to
prodeuce that much shit indeed...
Bernhard.

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 19, 1993, 6:12:00 AM8/19/93
In Article <24qr08$6...@fnnews.fnal.gov> "mic...@ud5000.cineca.it (Michele Dall'Agata)" says:
> (*kisses and bounces to Liz*), ok, I am a wop
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's good to know that we've finally sorted things out...
Bernhard.

Avoid normal situations.

Aug 19, 1993, 6:51:37 AM8/19/93
Bernhard Lorenz (lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at) wrote:

I nominate Ms. Lunau and Stephanie Linton for the most frequent users
of irons in August '93.

Love & kisses,

The Stainless Steel Moviegoer

(who used to be very ironic...
until he went through the
Bessemer process)

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 19, 1993, 6:14:00 AM8/19/93
In Article <24qr4g$6...@fnnews.fnal.gov> "mic...@ud5000.cineca.it (Michele Dall'Agata)" says:
> I don't know. How do your mother kiss you?
1.) Have u missed an "s" in mother or
2.) U are really bad at languages...
> Pfui! You are just envious because you get only men. HA HA HA HA HA HA
I doubt that, faggy boy, but even men would be better than you I spose.

> *Kisses, love and sex* with my only love Liz.
Is Liz a pig?
Bernhard.

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 19, 1993, 6:16:00 AM8/19/93
In Article <1993Aug17.1...@alchemy.chem.utoronto.ca> "Mark B." says:
> michele likes his snap festering and fetid. Reminds him of the canals back home.
Hehe...he used to live in them, didn't he? That's probably why I always
get this nasty smell out of my screen whenever I read his posts...

> We need Jim to start making some truly disgusting comments about Liz's
> dripping crack now.
Actually, I really wonder what's the stuff that's dripping from her
crack, though I spose it's better not to know...
Bernhard.

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 19, 1993, 6:21:00 AM8/19/93
In Article <24shlm$7...@pandora.sdsu.edu> "masc...@sdsu.edu (Avoid normal situations.)" says:
> We don't need Jim for *anything*, you festering Canadian.
We don't need you for anything else either....
Bernhard.

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 19, 1993, 6:23:00 AM8/19/93
In Article <24shv4$7...@pandora.sdsu.edu> "masc...@sdsu.edu (Avoid normal situations.)" says:
:>
I can only thank you for doing all the work for me...:)
Bernhard.

Avoid normal situations.

Aug 19, 1993, 7:35:45 AM8/19/93
Bernhard Lorenz (lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at) wrote:

[ bows ]

The Stainless Steel Moviegoer

Dave Williams

Aug 19, 1993, 8:13:04 AM8/19/93
Avoid normal situations. (masc...@sdsu.edu) wrote:
: I nominate Ms. Lunau and Stephanie Linton for the most frequent users

: of irons in August '93.

The word you're looking for is vibrators, Stain, not irons. Get it right,
you moronic metal-fatigued foodstuffs container.

--
--Dave Williams -- D.Wil...@unix2.herts.ac.uk
--I do not speak for the University of Hertfordshire

Stephanie 'Poohbear' Linton

Aug 19, 1993, 1:01:28 PM8/19/93
In article <3715.74...@unix2.herts.ac.uk> cs...@unix2.herts.ac.uk (Dave Williams) writes:
>Avoid normal situations. (masc...@sdsu.edu) wrote:
>: I nominate Ms. Lunau and Stephanie Linton for the most frequent users
>: of irons in August '93.
>
>The word you're looking for is vibrators, Stain, not irons. Get it right,
>you moronic metal-fatigued foodstuffs container.

come on now dave-boy, just because you are still stuck in puberty, and we
need a microscope to view your dickey, doesnt mean you can make up the
rubbish you do about us...

you know we only use real men.
Whenever you grow a third leg, let us know.

peace and love,
Poohbear.

Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U

Aug 19, 1993, 3:02:48 PM8/19/93
excuse me bud, but i don't do anyone's fucking laundry.... i make my mom do
mine. although i would do michele's cuz he's my hun *kisses to michele*

*kisses and bounces* tig

Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U

Aug 19, 1993, 3:04:25 PM8/19/93
: Is Liz a pig?
: Bernhard.

i'm a tigger asshole *giggle*

*bounce bounce bounce KISS to michele*

Michele Dall'Agata

Aug 19, 1993, 4:06:53 PM8/19/93
lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at (Bernhard Lorenz) writes:
> "mic...@ud5000.cineca.it (Michele Dall'Agata)" says:

> Yes? So u admit to have a burning ass? :) haha, another smiley for
> you, sucker...

What's wrong with that? I can burn you with just a flaming fart of
mine, cocklicker.

> I'd like to see the truth in your statement as well then, please!

A moron like you can't see any truth.

> Hahahaha...Michaela needs to BOAST...Proove it then or get lost to
> another newsgroup,

I don't have to prove anyshit in this world. I am the best, that's it.

> dear fag...

I really think you are a little bit confused about your sexuality...

> Besides, I doubt indeed that u have ever been atteding such
> institutions as "school" or even "university". Considering your
> ability to count symbols I'd say your career at "school" actually
> came to an end in the kindergarten...

Is "kindergarten" the new name of fermilab?

> Is this posting a FLAME or what??? I think the only thing u've ever been
> good at was the creating of shit and crap in order to reveal it to us in
> this enlightened newsgroup....

Boring, repeatitive, uncreative....

> Yes, I think you've got a working brain 'cause one ass isnt enuff to
> prodeuce that much shit indeed...

Huh?! Do you produce shit with the brain? Those arians...

Michele

> Bernhard.

Michele Dall'Agata

Aug 19, 1993, 4:16:31 PM8/19/93
lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at (Bernhard Lorenz) writes:
> "mic...@ud5000.cineca.it (Michele Dall'Agata)" says:
> > I don't know. How do your mother kiss you?
> 1.) Have u missed an "s" in mother or
> 2.) U are really bad at languages...

It was 1.) sorry. BTW Did not you discover yet who of the two bitchies
is the biological one?

> > Pfui! You are just envious because you get only men. HA HA HA HA HA HA

> I doubt that, faggy boy, but even men would be better than you I spose.

For you, yes. Alot of men are better than one for a faggot like you....

> > *Kisses, love and sex* with my only love Liz.
> Is Liz a pig?

Nope. She is a bitch. I am the pig.

Michele

> Bernhard.

Michele Dall'Agata

Aug 19, 1993, 4:10:32 PM8/19/93
lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at (Bernhard Lorenz) writes:
> In Article <1993Aug17.1...@alchemy.chem.utoronto.ca> "Mark B." says:
> > michele likes his snap festering and fetid. Reminds him of the canals back home.
> Hehe...he used to live in them, didn't he?

Nope. Close to, anyway. I lived in "Palazzo Moncenigo".

> That's probably why I always
> get this nasty smell out of my screen whenever I read his posts...

Maybe if you stop to put your finger on your asshole and then on your nose
the nasty smell could go away..

Michele

> Bernhard.

Robert C.Haushalter

Aug 19, 1993, 5:31:52 PM8/19/93
In article <CC0sw...@mach1.wlu.ca> luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U) writes:
>excuse me bud, but i don't do anyone's fucking laundry.... i make my mom do
>mine. although i would do michele's cuz he's my hun *kisses to michele*

I bet your shiny K-mart panties have brown stains on both the front and
back, shithead.
--
The opinions are mine..not my company's.
Actually, everything is more complicated
Beware of any endeavor requiring new clothes -H.D. Thoreau
And, as digestive a good, not smelling portion of open legs. -Michele

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 20, 1993, 7:49:00 AM8/20/93
In Article <CC0sz...@mach1.wlu.ca> "luna...@mach1.wlu.ca (Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U)" says:
> i'm a tigger asshole *giggle*
How tall are u then? I'm just curious how tall an asshole can get u know..
Bernhard.

Bernhard Lorenz

Aug 20, 1993, 10:02:00 AM8/20/93
In Article <250n2v$1...@fnnews.fnal.gov> "mic...@ud5000.cineca.it (Michele Dall'Agata)" says:
> It was 1.) sorry.
*WHINE* *WHINE* *WHINE *WHINE* *WHINE* *WHINE*.....
PLease, let me comfort u, moron, perhaps some VERY demanding MATHS
exercises could help you out of your crisis?

> Nope. She is a bitch. I am the pig.
If u say so, it's fine by me, pig.
Bernhard.

Elizabeth 'Tigger' Lunau U

Aug 20, 1993, 12:32:07 PM8/20/93
Michele Dall'Agata (mic...@ud5000.cineca.it) wrote:
: > Is Liz a pig?

:
: Nope. She is a bitch. I am the pig.
:
: Michele
:
: > Bernhard.

excuse me????????????? fuck you michele!
adios bud... see if you get anything ever again - seeya!
*kisses to carmy* tig

Michele Dall'Agata

Aug 20, 1993, 3:34:33 PM8/20/93
lor...@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at (Bernhard Lorenz) writes:
> "mic...@ud5000.cineca.it (Michele Dall'Agata)" says:
> > It was 1.) sorry.
> *WHINE* *WHINE* *WHINE *WHINE* *WHINE* *WHINE*.....
> PLease, let me comfort u, moron, perhaps some VERY demanding MATHS
> exercises could help you out of your crisis?

Fuck you, cretin! What the hell are you babbling about?!?
You are not able to flame and so you answer with incoherent bullshit.

Loser.

> > Nope. She is a bitch. I am the pig.
> If u say so, it's fine by me, pig.

Lame.