Re: Notice how quiet it's getting around here?

Max Pwner

Jul 17, 2022, 8:52:42 PM7/17/22
So Doctor Jill <SCR...@gmail.corn> sez to me they sez:

>On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 22:13:41 +0420, Max Pwner one of my patience told me
>in strict condidents
>

>>And I have the emails archived that I sent to abuse that knocked this
>>abusive "froup" off of THREE servers now because of abuse directed
>>at... um... Guess. (PS: not you)
>
>Your netcopulation is nothing to brag about, Princess. Have you ever
>heard of the Sticks-and-Stones principle? AC isn't any more "abusive"
>than any other corner of Usenet, and I've been around long enough to
>know. The problem is you're a hypersensitive, egotistical narcissist
>with a persecution complex. Of course the problem with your particular
>condition is you'll never be able to see it, and you can't fix a
>problem when you can't acknowledge that you have one.
>
>You're whole life has likely been like this... it's rather obvious, and
>it's turned you into what we see today... a very petty and vindictive
>little prick who thinks he's better than everyone else. You'll never
>admit this part, but you're actually quite jealous of me. You see me
>as the Alpha dog in here. You can deny this all you want, but your own
>numerous snide comments easily give you away.
>
>As a self-admitted member of a very small portion of the population
>who's always been on the fringe of society, whether it's in RL or
>online, you know you'll never be an Alpha-anything. That shouldn't
>have to bother you, but your ego causes it to bother you obsessively.
>You're an intelligent person, I've never denied that, but you have other
>character flaws that take away from that.
>
>You thought that outing me would give you some big victory and destroy
>me, but instead, it backfired on you. Not that it did me any favors,
>and that's a cross I'll always have to bear. It would be a real bitch
>if everyone had to have their life defined forever by the worst thing
>they'd ever done, but most of us don't have that burden. What are your
>darkest secrets? I'm still here because most people can see there's a
>whole lot more to me than one big mistake over two decades ago... is
>that all you have to harp about?
>
>I'm not trying to put myself out there as the "Leader" of the group,
>even if you see me that way and that makes me a target in YOUR mind.
>People are here to enjoy the company of other members... at least
>mostly, I would hope. Probably everyone in here would have their own
>idea of a "pecking order" in AC, if they even bother to consider that
>important at all. The way I see it, you can either take all this to
>heart, change your attitude and try to fit in somewhere, or you can
>keep being nasty, outing people, and butting your head against the
>wall, in which case you'll continue to get the same results. You need
>to ask yourself how you think that will ever benefit you.

Aw... that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me, Jim.

GFY, headfucked fuckhead.

--
♪ MAX POWER ♪
♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪

Doctor Jill

Jul 17, 2022, 9:24:24 PM7/17/22

On Mon, 18 Jul 2022 00:52:39 +0420, Max Pwner one of my patience told me in
I knew you couldn't handle all of that, and I'm a hell of a lot cheaper than
your psychiatrist, you poofy drag queen.

--
Doctor Jill, Doctor Jill... oooh, Doctor Jill!