I'm not sure why Janithor is so against women

πŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆJenπŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆ Dershmender πŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸΆη¬›πŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆ

Feb 17, 2024, 11:20:18β€―AMFeb 17
...using hormones to prevent unwanted pregnancy, ease symptoms of
endometriosis, or ease symptoms of menopause, among many others, or even
getting elective operations to enhance their breasts, or butts, or
whatever they want as long as a medical professional is consulted.

Perhaps Janithor could concern himself with his own body and choices
instead of with others'.

--

"If you worried half as much about your own personal life as you do
everyone else's, you might almost be tolerable, obsessed stalker."

-James "Checkmate" Gorman, in perhaps the most ironic and
mentally-challenged statement ever made on Usenet.
<MPG.4001ba2c1...@usnews.blocknews.net>

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD Fuckheads, March
2016

%

Feb 17, 2024, 11:24:20β€―AMFeb 17
> ...using hormones to prevent unwanted pregnancy, ease symptoms of
> endometriosis, or ease symptoms of menopause, among many others, or even
> getting elective operations to enhance their breasts, or butts, or
> whatever they want as long as a medical professional is consulted.
>
> Perhaps Janithor could concern himself with his own body and choices
> instead of with others'.

we should all look exactly the same

Skeeter

Feb 17, 2024, 11:24:30β€―AMFeb 17
In article <=3D?U=3D?UTF-8?Q?T?=3DF-8?Q?=3DF0=3D9F=3D8C=3DBA?=
3D8LWTTfONTQ8L$$0...@163.21.208.113=3D?U=3D?UTF-8?Q?T?=3DF-8?Q?=3DF0=3D9F=
3D8C=3DBA?=3D>, ro...@127.0.0.1 says...

> ...using hormones to prevent unwanted pregnancy, ease symptoms of
> endometriosis, or ease symptoms of menopause, among many others, or even
> getting elective operations to enhance their breasts, or butts, or
> whatever they want as long as a medical professional is consulted.
>
> Perhaps Janithor could concern himself with his own body and choices
> instead of with others'.

Oh the irony.

πŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆJenπŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆ Dershmender πŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸΆη¬›πŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆ

Feb 17, 2024, 11:26:26β€―AMFeb 17
On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:24:27 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
<Skeet...@proton.me>" determined that the following was of not great
importance to Skeeter Skeeter Fake News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's
Irony Meters "Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me>" and subsequently decided
to NOT freely share it with us in
<MPG.403a8ba33...@usnews.blocknews.net>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=Inarticle<=3D?U=3D?UTF-8?Q?T?=3DF-8?Q?=3DF0=3D9F=3D8C=3DBA?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=3D8LWTTfONTQ8L$$0...@163.21.208.113=3D?U=3D?UTF-8?Q?T?=3DF-8?Q?=3DF0=3D9F=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=3D8C=3DBA?=3D>,ro...@127.0.0.1says...
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=...usinghormonestopreventunwantedpregnancy,easesymptomsof
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=endometriosis,oreasesymptomsofmenopause,amongmanyothers,or
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=evengettingelectiveoperationstoenhancetheirbreasts,orbutts,or
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=whatevertheywantaslongasamedicalprofessionalisconsulted.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=PerhapsJanithorcouldconcernhimselfwithhisownbodyandchoices
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=insteadofwithothers'.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=Ohtheirony.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

oh the non sequitur.

Lane Larson

Feb 17, 2024, 12:11:08β€―PMFeb 17
That's right, the nail is iron not steel. Steel readily burns becau'e
it is iron and o'ygen to do it. Iron will not burn, no matter how rusty
it is.

If you need weapons that burn, try phenothylate coating them. Burning
down the actual object itself will reduce its durability.

Janithor often says here this extreme he likes or this extreme he likes.
The real tyranny is that Janithor has over 300 million dollars but
falls back on his plunger. He's a Republican after all. That party is
only for CEOs and lawyers.
--
molybdenum millipede

%

Feb 17, 2024, 12:13:56β€―PMFeb 17
should i jump in yet or wait

William Stickers

Feb 17, 2024, 12:49:22β€―PMFeb 17
You jump? LOL!

Skeeter

Feb 17, 2024, 2:38:14β€―PMFeb 17

Skeeter

Feb 17, 2024, 2:38:25β€―PMFeb 17
In article <4_ScnfL04PbUdE34...@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...
i dont even know what that said

%

Feb 17, 2024, 3:25:43β€―PMFeb 17
don't bug me

%

Feb 17, 2024, 3:26:39β€―PMFeb 17
that's the whole point of me jumping it

Lane Larson

Feb 17, 2024, 3:29:50β€―PMFeb 17
You voted for Trump to get those high-income bracket tax breaks, Skeeter.

Skeeter

Feb 17, 2024, 3:40:41β€―PMFeb 17