net halloween greeting

Avoid normal situations.

Oct 31, 2007, 6:26:51 PM10/31/07
BOO!

--
alt.flame Special Forces
"I loathed the game... it was very difficult for me to show courage at it.
Football, it seemed to me, is not really played for the pleasure of kicking
a ball about, but is a species of fighting." -- George Orwell

Natascha

Oct 31, 2007, 6:43:19 PM10/31/07
Happy Halloween!
Natascha

"Avoid normal situations." <byend.removethis...@eskimo.com>
schreef in bericht news:5osdpaF...@mid.individual.net...

The 2-Belo

Nov 2, 2007, 2:45:38 AM11/2/07
Avoid normal situations. totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering
cloud of snot:

> BOO!
FUCKHEAD!

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
All-Seeing All-Knowing Glorious Emperor for Life, Meow [Ret.]

"I ask for 'fal tor pan'! The restore from backup!"

ReVulse

Nov 2, 2007, 6:04:31 AM11/2/07
On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:45:38 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:

> Avoid normal situations. totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering
> cloud of snot:
>
>> BOO!
> FUCKHEAD!

Don't upset ANS - he might flame you.

If he does, you not only run the risk of injury by laughing too hard, but,
you'll also feel guilty afterwards for mocking the efforts of someone with
special needs.

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

Dr Walpurgis

Nov 2, 2007, 6:36:42 AM11/2/07
On 2007-11-02 10:04:31 +0000, ReVulse
<ReV...@psychaoticREMOVE.fsnet.co.uk> said:

>>> BOO!
>>
>> FUCKHEAD!
>
> Don't upset ANS - he might flame you.

Like being SAVAGED BY A DEAD SHEEP.

--
"Loads of movies get disscussed in alt horror that ar not even horror
movies at all, but stupid comedys and fucking awful janes bond movies

the dog from that film you saw

Nov 2, 2007, 1:18:54 PM11/2/07

"Dr Walpurgis" <burke.d...@cunting.hun> wrote in message

>>> FUCKHEAD!
>>
>> Don't upset ANS - he might flame you.
>
> Like being SAVAGED BY A DEAD SHEEP.

i watched black sheep yesterday - those ones were biting off people's legs.
as you can understand i found it very upsetting....

--
Gareth.

That fly... is your magic wand.
http://www.last.fm/user/dsbmusic/

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 2, 2007, 8:05:07 PM11/2/07
> "Dr Walpurgis" <burke.d...@cunting.hun> wrote in message

>>> Don't upset ANS - he might flame you.
>>
>> Like being SAVAGED BY A DEAD SHEEP.

So you guys are still bitter about your defeat?

The White Lady

Nov 3, 2007, 7:15:36 AM11/3/07

"the dog from that film you saw" <d...@removethisportionbtinternet.com> wrote
in message news:5p14unF...@mid.individual.net...

> "Dr Walpurgis" <burke.d...@cunting.hun> wrote in message

>>> Don't upset ANS - he might flame you.
>>
>> Like being SAVAGED BY A DEAD SHEEP.
>>

> i watched black sheep yesterday

I watched it the other night and loved it. Not quite as funny as the trailer
suggested but still a very enjoyable film. Gorgeous scenery and a brilliant
idea - I can't believe nobody thought of it before.

ReVulse

Nov 3, 2007, 9:42:50 AM11/3/07
On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 00:05:07 +0000, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

>> "Dr Walpurgis" <burke.d...@cunting.hun> wrote in message

>>> Like being SAVAGED BY A DEAD SHEEP.
>
> So you guys are still bitter about your defeat?

Do you mean the one in that alternative universe that exists only in your
head ?

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

Dr Walpurgis

Nov 3, 2007, 8:16:30 PM11/3/07
On 2007-11-03 00:05:07 +0000, "Avoid normal situations."
<byend.removethis...@eskimo.com> said:

>>> Like being SAVAGED BY A DEAD SHEEP.
>
> So you guys are still bitter about your defeat?

Stick to chess, son. At least you've got a 50% chance of winning one of
those encounters.

--
Thank you for making an effort to express an opinion without insulting
anyone. It's nice to see that not everyone posting in this group is an

Killer Kane

Nov 4, 2007, 1:09:12 PM11/4/07

"The White Lady" wrote:

>- I can't believe nobody thought of it before.

They did http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068615/

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 4, 2007, 1:33:46 PM11/4/07
In alt.flame Dr Walpurgis <burke.d...@cunting.hun> wrote:
> On 2007-11-03 00:05:07 +0000, "Avoid normal situations."
> <byend.removethis...@eskimo.com> said:

[..]

> Stick to chess, son. At least you've got a 50% chance of winning one of
> those encounters.

So, you and ReVulse have decided to follow me over to alt.flame? Geez, you
guys are acting just like a couple of stalkers. :-D

BTW, the assembled masses reading alt.flame will get that joke. You know
why? It's because I've made you guys my latest trophies, and I've already
shown you off to the group.

http://tinyurl.com/24c6vz

So there's no point in you and ReVulse or anybody else acting like you guys
won the thread. Everyone on alt.flame has already seen the evidence of the
exact contrary: that I roundly kicked your asses singlehandedly.
Well, almost singlehandedly. Campbell wanted his piece of the fresh meat,
and I wasn't about to just tell him to go away.

Speaking of victories... Robert Lee ran away -- again -- and purged his blog
-- again -- sometime in mid-July. Hopefully, that bwah well never again show
his immature, fattened, marijuana-polluted face on the Internet ever again.
Unfortunately, I can't be totally sure he hasn't just morphed again. A few
casual websearches haven't turned up much. Any of you guys know a good stalker
who could find him for me?

--
alt.flame Special Forces
http://robleesstalker.livejournal.com

Dr Walpurgis

Nov 4, 2007, 2:37:52 PM11/4/07
On 2007-11-04 18:33:46 +0000, "Avoid normal situations."

>> Stick to chess, son. At least you've got a 50% chance of winning one of
>> those encounters.
>

> I've made you guys my latest trophies, and I've already shown you off
> to the group.

> So there's no point in you and ReVulse or anybody else acting like you guys
> won the thread. Everyone on alt.flame has already seen the evidence of the
> exact contrary: that I roundly kicked your asses singlehandedly.

That's the closest any of your posts has ever got to getting a laugh,
Jacky-boy. Well done, son.

ReVulse

Nov 4, 2007, 3:37:10 PM11/4/07
On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 18:33:46 +0000, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

> In alt.flame Dr Walpurgis <burke.d...@cunting.hun> wrote:
>> On 2007-11-03 00:05:07 +0000, "Avoid normal situations."
>> <byend.removethis...@eskimo.com> said:
>
> [..]

>> Stick to chess, son. At least you've got a 50% chance of winning one of
>> those encounters.
>
> So, you and ReVulse have decided to follow me over to alt.flame? Geez, you
> guys are acting just like a couple of stalkers. :-D

What are you babbling about ? You cross-posted to alt.horror.

> BTW, the assembled masses reading alt.flame will get that joke. You know
> why? It's because I've made you guys my latest trophies, and I've already
> shown you off to the group.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/24c6vz

LOL ! Did you read the posts in that thread ? Not one person was
interested.

> So there's no point in you and ReVulse or anybody else acting like you
> guys
> won the thread. Everyone on alt.flame has already seen the evidence of
> the exact contrary: that I roundly kicked your asses singlehandedly.

You really need help. One thing that you need to realise is that you are
delusional and no-one else shares your warped view of the world.

> Well, almost singlehandedly. Campbell wanted his piece of the fresh
> meat,
> and I wasn't about to just tell him to go away.
>
> Speaking of victories... Robert Lee ran away -- again -- and purged
> his blog
> -- again -- sometime in mid-July. Hopefully, that bwah well never again
> show his immature, fattened, marijuana-polluted face on the Internet
> ever again.
> Unfortunately, I can't be totally sure he hasn't just morphed again. A
> few
> casual websearches haven't turned up much. Any of you guys know a good
> stalker who could find him for me?

You're the only stalker around these parts.

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 4, 2007, 4:10:10 PM11/4/07
<MUSIC-TAG RECORDING_ARTIST=Slayer;TITLE=Born Of Fire>

In alt.flame ReVulse <ReV...@psychaoticremove.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 18:33:46 +0000, Avoid normal situations. wrote:
>> In alt.flame Dr Walpurgis <burke.d...@cunting.hun> wrote:
>>> On 2007-11-03 00:05:07 +0000, "Avoid normal situations."
>>> <byend.removethis...@eskimo.com> said:

[..]

>>> Stick to chess, son. At least you've got a 50% chance of winning one of
>>> those encounters.
>>
>> So, you and ReVulse have decided to follow me over to alt.flame? Geez, you
>> guys are acting just like a couple of stalkers. :-D

> What are you babbling about ? You cross-posted to alt.horror.

...which was my perfectly innocuous "BOO!", an alt.flame/alt.horror
tradition that I have upheld for over a decade. You and Doc were the ones who
wanted to start the flames again.

>> BTW, the assembled masses reading alt.flame will get that joke. You know
>> why? It's because I've made you guys my latest trophies, and I've already
>> shown you off to the group.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/24c6vz

> LOL ! Did you read the posts in that thread ? Not one person was
> interested.

So? I would never have shown off the Robert Lee flamewar had I been
defeated. If anything, you guys pretending that you won will get some
people who didn't before to finally read the evidence on Google, which
will heighten your humiliation.

>> So there's no point in you and ReVulse or anybody else acting like you
>> guys
>> won the thread. Everyone on alt.flame has already seen the evidence of
>> the exact contrary: that I roundly kicked your asses singlehandedly.

> You really need help. One thing that you need to realise is that you are
> delusional and no-one else shares your warped view of the world.

You can deny until the cows come home, but the facts are on my side.

> stalker

Please learn what this word means.

--
alt.flame Special Forces

Shiflet

Nov 4, 2007, 4:32:09 PM11/4/07

wrote in message news:5p6qpiF...@mid.individual.net...

> So? I would never have shown off the Robert Lee flamewar had I been
> defeated.

LOL, you had your ass handed to you on a platter 10 times over. But keep up
the dream little trooper, one day, you really WILL win!

Dr Walpurgis

Nov 4, 2007, 5:18:10 PM11/4/07
On 2007-11-04 21:32:09 +0000, "Shiflet" <rshi...@charter.net> said:

>> So? I would never have shown off the Robert Lee flamewar had I been
>> defeated.
>
> LOL, you had your ass handed to you on a platter 10 times over.

"SPANKED", to use the alt.flame vernacular, as even a cursory reading
of the thread will attest.

--
"That's great. But if you didn't buy my book, I'm not interested in
your bullshit, you nameless douche bag. - Gene, 29/12/06

Shiflet

Nov 4, 2007, 5:51:38 PM11/4/07

> "SPANKED", to use the alt.flame vernacular, as even a cursory reading of
> the thread will attest.

Figures, since who knows more about SPANKING than ol JACK STAIN...

The 2-Belo

Nov 4, 2007, 9:16:48 PM11/4/07
ReVulse totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:

>On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 18:33:46 +0000, Avoid normal situations. wrote:
>
>> In alt.flame Dr Walpurgis <burke.d...@cunting.hun> wrote:
>>> On 2007-11-03 00:05:07 +0000, "Avoid normal situations."
>>> <byend.removethis...@eskimo.com> said:
>>
>> [..]

>>> Stick to chess, son. At least you've got a 50% chance of winning one of
>>> those encounters.
>>
>> So, you and ReVulse have decided to follow me over to alt.flame? Geez, you
>> guys are acting just like a couple of stalkers. :-D
>
>What are you babbling about ? You cross-posted to alt.horror.

Yet I don't see you scrabbling over your keyboard in an effort to remove
alt.flame from the Newsgroups: line either. On Usenet you cannot paint a target
on yourself involuntarily. And on alt.flame, numbskull excuses are sliced open
while alive and grilled with onions. Have a nice day.

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 4, 2007, 9:37:04 PM11/4/07
<MUSIC-TAG RECORDING_ARTIST=Oxymoron;TITLE=Psychopath>

In alt.flame Shiflet <rshi...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Avoid normal situations." <byend.removethis...@eskimo.com>
> wrote in message news:5p6qpiF...@mid.individual.net...
>>
>> So? I would never have shown off the Robert Lee flamewar had I been
>> defeated.

> LOL, you had your ass handed to you on a platter 10 times over. But keep up
> the dream little trooper, one day, you really WILL win!

Crap. I already posted the Google Groups link to the flamewar itself.

More specifically, Doc Walpurgis pointed in my direction and cried,
"Stalker!" As the in-crowd of alt.horror has done before, you all played
"follow the leader" and called me that name over and over and over again
no matter how many times I pointed out you were abusing the English
language by doing so. You also showed a most unbecoming, thoroughly autoflamey
anti-intellectualism ("Nyaah, nyaah, you play chess") which, all things
considered, is not terribly surprising given what a bunch of special-school
seventh-graders most of you come off as being. People like you are the main
reason that I often hesitate to tell people I'm a horror fan, since they're
apt to assume that I'm a neanderthal who gets off on seeing naked women get
murdered in one gruesome fashion or another.
The most compelling piece of evidence, though, by far, is how I spanked
Lesmond twice in the same thread. I especially like how she earlier told me,
"Come up with something really damning and I'll leave you alone," like *she*
was the dominator in the room, or something. As Criswell used to say -- har!
Har har!

Sure enough, you guys are pretty good against complete feebs like Trotsky
and Varizo, but you've not a Slurpee's chance in hell against a real flamer.
I wanna conclude with some sort of macho thing like, "Now take the fuck off
out of alt.flame before you get hurt," but, quite honestly, a.f. has been all
too quiet for too long lately, and the other residents will probably
appreciate a handful of fresh targets -- and who am I to stand in the way of
the general will ((tm) Jean-Jacques Rousseau)?

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 4, 2007, 9:45:52 PM11/4/07
In alt.flame Dr Walpurgis <burke.d...@cunting.hun> wrote:
> On 2007-11-04 21:32:09 +0000, "Shiflet" <rshi...@charter.net> said:

>>> So? I would never have shown off the Robert Lee flamewar had I been
>>> defeated.
>>
>> LOL, you had your ass handed to you on a platter 10 times over.

> "SPANKED", to use the alt.flame vernacular, as even a cursory reading
> of the thread will attest.

"Nice week" sure came at a convenient time for you boys, didn't it?

Shiflet

Nov 4, 2007, 11:55:42 PM11/4/07

wrote in message news:5p7dufF...@mid.individual.net...

> More specifically, Doc Walpurgis pointed in my direction and cried,
> "Stalker!"

If the shoe fits...

> As the in-crowd of alt.horror has done before, you all played
> "follow the leader" and called me that name over and over and over again
> no matter how many times I pointed out you were abusing the English
> language by doing so.

And I showed time and again how you met criteria after criteria PROVING HIM
RIGHT, yet you continued to ignore them, much as you're doing now.

> The most compelling piece of evidence, though, by far, is how I spanked
> Lesmond twice in the same thread.

She pretty much had you pegged too, yet, much as you did with me, you
continued to ignore the facts she presented.

> Sure enough, you guys are pretty good against complete feebs like Trotsky
> and Varizo, but you've not a Slurpee's chance in hell against a real
> flamer.
> I wanna conclude with some sort of macho thing like, "Now take the fuck
> off
> out of alt.flame before you get hurt,"

LOL, you "flamers" would be lucky if you could hurt a fly, much less anyone
here, Jack.

Jared

Nov 5, 2007, 12:24:11 AM11/5/07
On Nov 5, 1:37 pm, "Avoid normal situations."
<byend.removethisbityousillyper...@eskimo.com> wrote:

> ...the dominator in the room...

Jeez, you nerdy horror fans.

Dr Walpurgis

Nov 5, 2007, 4:16:05 AM11/5/07
On 2007-11-05 02:45:52 +0000, "Avoid normal situations."

>>> LOL, you had your ass handed to you on a platter 10 times over.
>>
>> "SPANKED", to use the alt.flame vernacular, as even a cursory reading
>> of the thread will attest.
>
> "Nice week" sure came at a convenient time for you boys, didn't it?

You're obviously still PUNCH DRUNK. You posted about 200,000 words in
that thread, and yet MAXWELL'S SPASTIC HAMMER didn't land a SINGLE
blow. You were ON THE MAT before the end of ROUND ONE. You're not so
much as HAS BEEN as a NEVER WERE, Jacky-boy. Yet you continue to SQUEAL
otherwise like a FOOT-STAMPING PETULANT CHILD caught in a lie. You need
to STOP CRYING and HEAL.

--
I have just looked in here for the first time, and I shall be unlikely
to return. - PJ Jenner, 13/8/01

Suzieflame

Nov 5, 2007, 6:04:30 AM11/5/07
On 4 Nov 2007 21:10:10 GMT, "Avoid normal situations."
<byend.removethis...@eskimo.com> wrote:

> ...which was my perfectly innocuous "BOO!", an alt.flame/alt.horror
>tradition that I have upheld for over a decade.

Unfortunately.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

ReVulse

Nov 5, 2007, 8:18:08 AM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 11:16:48 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:

> ReVulse totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:

>>> [..]

>>> So, you and ReVulse have decided to follow me over to alt.flame? Geez, you
>>> guys are acting just like a couple of stalkers. :-D
>>
>>What are you babbling about ? You cross-posted to alt.horror.
>
> Yet I don't see you scrabbling over your keyboard in an effort to remove
> alt.flame from the Newsgroups: line either.

Why would I ? - I couldn't care less if it's crossposted to alt.flame.

> And on alt.flame, numbskull excuses are sliced open
> while alive and grilled with onions. Have a nice day.

If ANS is an example of the best alt.flame has to offer, then I've got
nothing to worry about.

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

The 2-Belo

Nov 5, 2007, 8:44:30 AM11/5/07
We sadly announce the death of ReVulse on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 13:18:08 +0000 after
being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will states:

>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 11:16:48 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:
>
>> ReVulse totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:

>>>What are you babbling about ? You cross-posted to alt.horror.
>>
>> Yet I don't see you scrabbling over your keyboard in an effort to remove
>> alt.flame from the Newsgroups: line either.
>
>Why would I ? - I couldn't care less if it's crossposted to alt.flame.

Ah, so you *welcome* having your "DUMB PEOPLE R00LZ" sentiments made known in
more than one newsgroup. All the better, if this is an alt.horror/alt.flame
thing: Watching stupid people go about their lives is much more horrific, in my
mind, than films starring them. Although a horror film about you would only be
entertaining if, say, you spontaneously exploded in the middle of a convenience
store somewhere.

>> And on alt.flame, numbskull excuses are sliced open
>> while alive and grilled with onions. Have a nice day.
>
>If ANS is an example of the best alt.flame has to offer, then I've got
>nothing to worry about.

I've already read the "OMG STALKAR!!!{`!+{!`!+{`+" threads, sweetums. The fact
that you couldn't hold your own for four lousy reply cycles against the battered
old bastard has already said enough about your comical ineptitude, even before
you waltzed into these fine environs.

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
All-Seeing All-Knowing Glorious Emperor for Life, Meow [Ret.]
The alt.fan.karl-malden.nose Webcenter Museum:
http://www.godhatesjanks.org/webcenter/
auk: Hammer of Thor by Special Decree 1999
aavf3: mhm21x20
Top Usenet Asshole #16
Lits Slut #4

"Bocce, motherfucker! Do you speak it?!"
-- Uncle Owen, _Star Pulp_

ReVulse

Nov 5, 2007, 9:09:23 AM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 22:44:30 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:

> We sadly announce the death of ReVulse on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 13:18:08 +0000 after
> being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will states:

Oh hilarious. No really. My sides are aching already.

>>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 11:16:48 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:
>>
>>> ReVulse totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:

>>> Yet I don't see you scrabbling over your keyboard in an effort to remove
>>> alt.flame from the Newsgroups: line either.
>>
>>Why would I ? - I couldn't care less if it's crossposted to alt.flame.
>
> Ah, so you *welcome* having your "DUMB PEOPLE R00LZ" sentiments made known in
> more than one newsgroup.

What the fuck are you going on about ?.

ANS started the crosspost. I assume he did it for a reason. If I
considered a group to be included unneccessarily, I would have
removed it.

> All the better, if this is an alt.horror/alt.flame
> thing: Watching stupid people go about their lives is much more horrific, in my
> mind, than films starring them. Although a horror film about you would only be
> entertaining if, say, you spontaneously exploded in the middle of a convenience
> store somewhere.

Again, your razor-sharp wit cuts me to the bone. I'm guessing you must
be new at this.

>>> And on alt.flame, numbskull excuses are sliced open
>>> while alive and grilled with onions. Have a nice day.
>>
>>If ANS is an example of the best alt.flame has to offer, then I've got
>>nothing to worry about.
>
> I've already read the "OMG STALKAR!!!{`!+{!`!+{`+" threads, sweetums. The fact
> that you couldn't hold your own for four lousy reply cycles against the battered
> old bastard

I think you need to check again.

> has already said enough about your comical ineptitude, even before
> you waltzed into these fine environs.

I haven't "waltzed into" anywhere. As far as I'm concerned I'm still
posting within alt.horror.

Now run along, you minor irritant.

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

Lesmond

Nov 5, 2007, 9:10:56 AM11/5/07
On 5 Nov 2007 02:37:04 GMT, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

> The most compelling piece of evidence, though, by far, is how I spanked
>Lesmond twice in the same thread.

All you did was recycle stuff I had already written about you.

--
If there's a nuclear winter, at least it'll snow.

Lesmond

Nov 5, 2007, 9:12:26 AM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 22:44:30 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:

>I've already read the "OMG STALKAR!!!{`!+{!`!+{`+" threads, sweetums. The fact
>that you couldn't hold your own for four lousy reply cycles against the battered
>old bastard has already said enough about your comical ineptitude, even before
>you waltzed into these fine environs.

Your Stain buddy had to run and get help and then they both ran away. We try
not to talk to thin air around here.

bod

Nov 5, 2007, 9:40:31 AM11/5/07

"The 2-Belo" <the2...@msd.bigREMOVETHISlobe.ne.jp> wrote in message

are they all as deluded and bonkers as you in this newsgroup?

--
regards from BOD!

"dont worry yoko, its only a friggin water pist...."
JOHN LENNON 1980

http://www.myspace.com/bodland
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bodland

Killer Kane

Nov 5, 2007, 9:44:41 AM11/5/07

"ReVulse" wrote:

> Oh hilarious. No really. My sides are aching already.

Now I'm confused - which are the funny bits?

The 2-Belo

Nov 5, 2007, 10:20:03 AM11/5/07
We sadly announce the death of ReVulse on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 14:09:23 +0000 after

being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will states:

>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 22:44:30 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:
>
>> We sadly announce the death of ReVulse on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 13:18:08 +0000 after
>> being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will states:
>
>Oh hilarious. No really. My sides are aching already.

Only you could take exception to someone's attrib line. Sheesh.

>>>Why would I ? - I couldn't care less if it's crossposted to alt.flame.
>>
>> Ah, so you *welcome* having your "DUMB PEOPLE R00LZ" sentiments made known in
>> more than one newsgroup.
>
>What the fuck are you going on about ?
>

>ANS started the crosspost. I assume he did it for a reason. If I
>considered a group to be included unneccessarily, I would have
>removed it.

*shrug* It's up to you, man. Assuming you live under a democracy, it's entirely
within your rights to make yourself look like a complete turdchunk, not only
before the alt.horrorians, but also in front of those posters over here whom
relish such self-immolation. Have at it, numbnuts.

>> All the better, if this is an alt.horror/alt.flame
>> thing: Watching stupid people go about their lives is much more horrific, in my
>> mind, than films starring them. Although a horror film about you would only be
>> entertaining if, say, you spontaneously exploded in the middle of a convenience
>> store somewhere.
>
>Again, your razor-sharp wit cuts me to the bone.

"I tried for 15 solid minutes to think up a reply, but failed utterly; I will
now resort to canned sarcasm."

>I'm guessing you must be new at this.

"I'm totally grasping at straws like a man groping for a flashlight in a dark
closet at this point."

>>>If ANS is an example of the best alt.flame has to offer, then I've got
>>>nothing to worry about.
>>
>> I've already read the "OMG STALKAR!!!{`!+{!`!+{`+" threads, sweetums. The fact
>> that you couldn't hold your own for four lousy reply cycles against the battered
>> old bastard
>
>I think you need to check again.

*checks again*

Nothing has changed since the last time I read it, unless you claim to hold
mastery over Google Groups and thus have completely changed the entire thread
through your own sorcery. "Ka-ZAM!" you say, holding your Magic Wand (in reality
it is a shoehorn you bought at Wal-Mart for $2.98 back in 1997, but I won't tell
anyone). "ALAKAZOOM! ABRACAPOCUS! The word 'stalker' really *does* mean 'someone
who accesses a person's posted articles on a public forum on the internet and
posts comments in response; this means that he wishes to play jump rope with his
intestines!!11!!!!11ONE' rather than what is actually written in the dictionary!
GOOGLE GROUPS I COMMAND THEE TO TELL THE TRUTH ACCORDING TO REVULSE
RRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

Nope. Sorry, dude. You're still an imbecile.

>> has already said enough about your comical ineptitude, even before
>> you waltzed into these fine environs.
>
>I haven't "waltzed into" anywhere. As far as I'm concerned I'm still
>posting within alt.horror.

And so am I! Which means... OMG! I STALK YOO!

[Here is where I eyeroll so hard my eyeballs actually leave their sockets and
bounce, Superball-like, across the floor.]

Get the fuck over it already, will you?

The 2-Belo

Nov 5, 2007, 10:45:36 AM11/5/07
We sadly announce the death of Lesmond on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 14:12:26 GMT after

being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will states:

>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 22:44:30 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:

>>I've already read the "OMG STALKAR!!!{`!+{!`!+{`+" threads, sweetums. The fact
>>that you couldn't hold your own for four lousy reply cycles against the battered
>>old bastard has already said enough about your comical ineptitude, even before
>>you waltzed into these fine environs.
>
>Your Stain buddy had to run and get help

Please state the precise moment the Stainless Steel Film Felcher ever asked for
my help, or anyone else's for that matter. I said precisely nothing until you
decided to respond to his crossposted Halloween horseshit.

I've already said this to ReGurgitate or whatever the hell he calls himself, but
you're only posting to the Mighty Alt Dot Flame of your own volition; no one is
twisting your spindly little arms and forcing you to be a fuckhead. You and the
19,283 other little grogan-gnawing pricks who suddenly showed up in this thread
out of deep left field. (And you're accusing Stain of "running for help"?)

Dr Walpurgis

Nov 5, 2007, 10:45:43 AM11/5/07
On 2007-11-05 15:20:03 +0000, The 2-Belo
<the2...@msd.bigREMOVETHISlobe.ne.jp> said:

>>> We sadly announce the death of ReVulse on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 13:18:08 +0000 after
>>> being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will states:
>>
>> Oh hilarious. No really. My sides are aching already.
>
> Only you could take exception to someone's attrib line. Sheesh.

What the hell is this now? AMATEUR NIGHT?

ReVulse

Nov 5, 2007, 10:53:29 AM11/5/07
On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 00:20:03 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:

> We sadly announce the death of ReVulse on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 14:09:23 +0000 after
> being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will states:
>
>>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 22:44:30 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:
>>
>>> We sadly announce the death of ReVulse on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 13:18:08 +0000 after
>>> being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will states:
>>
>>Oh hilarious. No really. My sides are aching already.
>
> Only you could take exception to someone's attrib line. Sheesh.

I don't take exception to it, I just find it a bit lame.

> *shrug* It's up to you, man. Assuming you live under a democracy, it's entirely
> within your rights to make yourself look like a complete turdchunk, not only
> before the alt.horrorians, but also in front of those posters over here whom
> relish such self-immolation. Have at it, numbnuts.

AYOC ?

>>> All the better, if this is an alt.horror/alt.flame
>>> thing: Watching stupid people go about their lives is much more horrific, in my
>>> mind, than films starring them. Although a horror film about you would only be
>>> entertaining if, say, you spontaneously exploded in the middle of a convenience
>>> store somewhere.
>>
>>Again, your razor-sharp wit cuts me to the bone.
>
> "I tried for 15 solid minutes to think up a reply, but failed utterly; I will
> now resort to canned sarcasm."

Sarcasm still beats your response. I assume it was your work or do
you get a five year old to write your material ?

>>I'm guessing you must be new at this.
>
> "I'm totally grasping at straws like a man groping for a flashlight in a dark
> closet at this point."

FFS, don't you have any pride ? ANS comes up with better stuff.

>>> I've already read the "OMG STALKAR!!!{`!+{!`!+{`+" threads, sweetums. The fact
>>> that you couldn't hold your own for four lousy reply cycles against the battered
>>> old bastard
>>
>>I think you need to check again.
>
> *checks again*
>
> Nothing has changed since the last time I read it, unless you claim to hold
> mastery over Google Groups and thus have completely changed the entire thread
> through your own sorcery. "Ka-ZAM!" you say, holding your Magic Wand (in reality
> it is a shoehorn you bought at Wal-Mart for $2.98 back in 1997, but I won't tell
> anyone). "ALAKAZOOM! ABRACAPOCUS! The word 'stalker' really *does* mean 'someone
> who accesses a person's posted articles on a public forum on the internet and
> posts comments in response; this means that he wishes to play jump rope with his
> intestines!!11!!!!11ONE' rather than what is actually written in the dictionary!
> GOOGLE GROUPS I COMMAND THEE TO TELL THE TRUTH ACCORDING TO REVULSE
> RRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

Jesus Christ. That is just embarrassing. You REALLY DO have a five year
old writing your material.

> Nope. Sorry, dude. You're still an imbecile.

You aspire to be an imbecile, but you're not bright enough.

>>> has already said enough about your comical ineptitude, even before
>>> you waltzed into these fine environs.
>>
>>I haven't "waltzed into" anywhere. As far as I'm concerned I'm still
>>posting within alt.horror.
>
> And so am I! Which means... OMG! I STALK YOO!
>
> [Here is where I eyeroll so hard my eyeballs actually leave their sockets and
> bounce, Superball-like, across the floor.]

I'm starting to feel sorry for you. You remind me of this character :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqwDoMqyWxw

> Get the fuck over it already, will you?

Get over what ? You decided to attack me for something I said to
ANS and now you're looking for a way out.

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

The 2-Belo

Nov 5, 2007, 11:14:51 AM11/5/07
We sadly announce the death of ReVulse on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 15:53:29 +0000 after

being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will states:

[...]

>> *shrug* It's up to you, man. Assuming you live under a democracy, it's entirely
>> within your rights to make yourself look like a complete turdchunk, not only
>> before the alt.horrorians, but also in front of those posters over here whom
>> relish such self-immolation. Have at it, numbnuts.
>
>AYOC ?

N,F. AYGTGOYSAACADFABYCUATPVOTWIB? H?*

>>>Again, your razor-sharp wit cuts me to the bone.
>>
>> "I tried for 15 solid minutes to think up a reply, but failed utterly; I will
>> now resort to canned sarcasm."
>
>Sarcasm still beats your response.

As someone who apparently is mistaking alt.flame for a re-enactment of the
Argument Clinic Sketch ("No, you didn't!" "Yes, I did!" "No, you didn't!" "Yes,
I did!" "No, you didn't!" "Yes, I did!") it is quite thoroughly ironic that you
would say such a thing. You haven't come up with anything even remotely
interesting this entire lousy thread.

>> Nope. Sorry, dude. You're still an imbecile.
>
>You aspire to be an imbecile, but you're not bright enough.

Ah, yes. You're the one who thinks that intelligence is something to be reviled.

Now kindly fuck off back to the filmsterbation group from which you oozed.

* "No, Fuckhead. Are You Going to Get Off Your Sagging Ass and Compose a Decent
Fucking Article Before You Cause Us All To Projectile Vomit on the Walls in
Boredom? Huh?"

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 5, 2007, 11:32:51 AM11/5/07
In alt.flame Shiflet <rshi...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Avoid normal situations." <byend.removethis...@eskimo.com>
> wrote in message news:5p7dufF...@mid.individual.net...

>> More specifically, Doc Walpurgis pointed in my direction and cried,
>> "Stalker!"

> If the shoe fits...

>> As the in-crowd of alt.horror has done before, you all played
>> "follow the leader" and called me that name over and over and over again
>> no matter how many times I pointed out you were abusing the English
>> language by doing so.

> And I showed time and again how you met criteria after criteria PROVING HIM
> RIGHT, yet you continued to ignore them, much as you're doing now.

I kept reading Robert Lee's blog after I decided I wasn't going to speak
to him anymore just so I could watch him self-destruct. I never made any
comments to his spimby blog after that point. I made one and only one comment
to his hot_eyeball blog, and that comment wasn't even directed at him. I've
been reading Usenet for a very long time -- Lee's writings, and the posts of
many other contributors. I remember many of the posts, and can produce Google
Groups links to them with a small bit of effort. Lastly, as a lifelong
moralist, I was fascinated yet sick to my stomach of what a drug-addled waste
case and hypocrite Lee had turned out to be, so when Walpurgis mentioned him
on alt.horror, I was delighted to publically expose him.

Because all these things are true, you and your cronies have been loudly and
repeatedly proclaiming that I am guilty of an illegal act.

What it is is that the alt.horror in-crowd in general and your fearless
leader Walpurgis in particular will never forgive me for having exposed what
asses they were all making of themselves in the infamous "Gore, Knock It The
Fuck Off" thread some years back... when the dear departed Gore-met, having
gotten into an utterly silly argument with Robert Lee, decided to get him
back by setting him up to be Swen-spammed. Lee called him on it in public, and
all of Gore's little student government buddies came together and pretended
as hard as possible that nothing untoward had happened.

I think, on some level, you realize how absurd all this really is. After
all, you clearly aren't exactly a mental giant, but nobody could really be
THIS stupid. (Well, I think.) However, you don't dare deviate from the party
line, since this is the only peer group whose acceptance you've ever gotten
in your entire miserable life. Deep down inside, you know damn well that, if
you ever grow some integrity and/or, heaven forbid, a mind of your own, Bod
and Doc and Lesmond and the rest will never again let you join in any reindeer
games.

>> The most compelling piece of evidence, though, by far, is how I spanked
>> Lesmond twice in the same thread.

> She pretty much had you pegged too, yet, much as you did with me, you
> continued to ignore the facts she presented.

You don't really believe her cover story, either, do you?

>> Sure enough, you guys are pretty good against complete feebs like Trotsky
>> and Varizo, but you've not a Slurpee's chance in hell against a real
>> flamer.
>> I wanna conclude with some sort of macho thing like, "Now take the fuck
>> off
>> out of alt.flame before you get hurt,"

> LOL, you "flamers" would be lucky if you could hurt a fly, much less anyone
> here, Jack.

Tell that to alt.bigfoot. That is, if you can find any of them still on the
net, or can find a newsserver that still carries that group.

--
alt.flame Special Forces
"My job is to create an environment that relaxes morality."

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 5, 2007, 11:42:36 AM11/5/07
In alt.flame Lesmond <les...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On 5 Nov 2007 02:37:04 GMT, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

>> The most compelling piece of evidence, though, by far, is how I spanked
>>Lesmond twice in the same thread.

> All you did was recycle stuff I had already written about you.

Lying makes baby Jesus cry.

Lesmond

Nov 5, 2007, 11:44:06 AM11/5/07
On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 00:45:36 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:

>We sadly announce the death of Lesmond on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 14:12:26 GMT after
>being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will states:
>
>>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 22:44:30 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:
>>

>>>I've already read the "OMG STALKAR!!!{`!+{!`!+{`+" threads, sweetums. The fact
>>>that you couldn't hold your own for four lousy reply cycles against the battered
>>>old bastard has already said enough about your comical ineptitude, even before
>>>you waltzed into these fine environs.
>>
>>Your Stain buddy had to run and get help
>
>Please state the precise moment the Stainless Steel Film Felcher ever asked for
>my help, or anyone else's for that matter. I said precisely nothing until you
>decided to respond to his crossposted Halloween horseshit.

He had to drag a pal over the last time we went around.

>I've already said this to ReGurgitate or whatever the hell he calls himself, but
>you're only posting to the Mighty Alt Dot Flame of your own volition; no one is
>twisting your spindly little arms and forcing you to be a fuckhead.

<yawn> Same goes for you. Why are you posting to alt.horror?

You and the
>19,283 other little grogan-gnawing pricks who suddenly showed up in this thread
>out of deep left field.

And who invited you to alt.horror?

Jack Stain crossposted. I'm in alt.horror. I am not now nor have I ever
posted to alt.flame, nor followed anyone there. He brought a fuck buddy to
alt.horror. No cross posting took place at that time. Then, after being
beaten soundly, they both scuttled off.

Got it? I tried to keep the syllable count down for you.

ReVulse

Nov 5, 2007, 11:47:18 AM11/5/07
On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 01:14:51 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:

> You haven't come up with anything even remotely
> interesting this entire lousy thread.

And I suppose you have ?

> * "No, Fuckhead. Are You Going to Get Off Your Sagging Ass and Compose a
> Decent Fucking Article Before You Cause Us All To Projectile Vomit on
> the Walls in Boredom? Huh?"

I notice that you conveniently omitted some of my responses. Couldn't you
think of any more of your cringingly bad comebacks ?

I never thought that alt.flame could have possibly put forward a more
inferior specimen than ANS - Looks like I was wrong.

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

Lesmond

Nov 5, 2007, 11:49:27 AM11/5/07
On 5 Nov 2007 16:42:36 GMT, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

>In alt.flame Lesmond <les...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> On 5 Nov 2007 02:37:04 GMT, Avoid normal situations. wrote:
>
>>> The most compelling piece of evidence, though, by far, is how I spanked
>>>Lesmond twice in the same thread.
>
>> All you did was recycle stuff I had already written about you.
>
> Lying makes baby Jesus cry.

Jesus Christ, you guys are boring.

ReVulse

Nov 5, 2007, 11:49:19 AM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 16:42:36 +0000, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

> In alt.flame Lesmond <les...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> On 5 Nov 2007 02:37:04 GMT, Avoid normal situations. wrote:
>
>>> The most compelling piece of evidence, though, by far, is how I spanked
>>>Lesmond twice in the same thread.
>
>> All you did was recycle stuff I had already written about you.
>
> Lying makes baby Jesus cry.

And you make him fucking sick.

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 5, 2007, 11:56:13 AM11/5/07
In alt.flame Lesmond <les...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 22:44:30 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:

>>I've already read the "OMG STALKAR!!!{`!+{!`!+{`+" threads, sweetums. The fact
>>that you couldn't hold your own for four lousy reply cycles against the battered
>>old bastard has already said enough about your comical ineptitude, even before
>>you waltzed into these fine environs.

> Your Stain buddy had to run and get help

Crap. A simple Google Groups search of alt.flame will reveal that I never
even mentioned the Robert Lee flamewar on that group until it was over and
I posted about it on September 20, inviting everyone to laugh at you. Such
a search will also reveal that most of the time Campbell and I flame each
other, rather than fuckheads on other groups.

http://tinyurl.com/2u83l9

> and then they both ran away. We try
> not to talk to thin air around here.

Lie #2. You all rolled over during "Nice Week", so rather than continue
a flamewar which might damage the newsgroup as a whole and which I had already
won anyway, I made a point of ignoring you all and talked about horror
instead. This, too, can be easily verified on Google Groups.
Campbell actually dared you all to come up with a flame that could make
him go away. If he actually "ran", would you care to produce this withering,
colossal flame that forced him out? Or series thereof?

*adds "Thought not" to his cut and paste buffer in advance*

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 5, 2007, 12:03:09 PM11/5/07
In alt.flame Lesmond <les...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On 5 Nov 2007 16:42:36 GMT, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

>>> All you did was recycle stuff I had already written about you.
>>
>> Lying makes baby Jesus cry.

> Jesus Christ, you guys are boring.

So go away.

Suzieflame

Nov 5, 2007, 12:15:33 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 14:12:26 GMT, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 22:44:30 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:
>

>>I've already read the "OMG STALKAR!!!{`!+{!`!+{`+" threads, sweetums. The fact
>>that you couldn't hold your own for four lousy reply cycles against the battered
>>old bastard has already said enough about your comical ineptitude, even before
>>you waltzed into these fine environs.
>
>Your Stain buddy had to run and get help and then they both ran away. We try
>not to talk to thin air around here.

If anyone is running away it will be you.

As usual.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Dr Walpurgis

Nov 5, 2007, 12:17:44 PM11/5/07
On 2007-11-05 16:49:27 +0000, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net> said:

>>> All you did was recycle stuff I had already written about you.
>>
>> Lying makes baby Jesus cry.
>
> Jesus Christ, you guys are boring.

You know, these SCHMUCKS remind me of a SCHMUCK I know who permanently
wears a Ferrari baseball cap. In the same way nothing screams "I DON'T
OWN A FERRARI" louder than sporting Ferrari-branded clothing, nothing
screams "I CAN'T FLAME THE FLIES OFF A DEAD DOG'S DICK" louder than
being a regular on alt.flame.

--
"Ha! Chritmas Eve and this lot are going to be stuck in at home
watching horror movies!! Wot a sad lot of wankers!!!!!!" - Varizo,

Suzieflame

Nov 5, 2007, 12:20:20 PM11/5/07
On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 20:37:10 +0000, ReVulse
<ReV...@psychaoticREMOVE.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 18:33:46 +0000, Avoid normal situations. wrote:
>
>> In alt.flame Dr Walpurgis <burke.d...@cunting.hun> wrote:
>>> On 2007-11-03 00:05:07 +0000, "Avoid normal situations."
>>> <byend.removethis...@eskimo.com> said:
>>
>> [..]

>>> Stick to chess, son. At least you've got a 50% chance of winning one of
>>> those encounters.
>>
>> So, you and ReVulse have decided to follow me over to alt.flame? Geez, you
>> guys are acting just like a couple of stalkers. :-D
>
>What are you babbling about ? You cross-posted to alt.horror.

And you cross-posted to alt.flame. So?

>> BTW, the assembled masses reading alt.flame will get that joke. You know
>> why? It's because I've made you guys my latest trophies, and I've already
>> shown you off to the group.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/24c6vz
>
>LOL ! Did you read the posts in that thread ? Not one person was
>interested.

Nobody is ever interested in anything Stain has to say because he is a
very, very boring writer.This seems to be a pretty common attribute in
those who acquaint alt.horror.

>> So there's no point in you and ReVulse or anybody else acting like you
>> guys
>> won the thread. Everyone on alt.flame has already seen the evidence of
>> the exact contrary: that I roundly kicked your asses singlehandedly.
>
>You really need help. One thing that you need to realise is that you are
>delusional and no-one else shares your warped view of the world.

The fact that there is even the discussion of Stain having kicked your
ass is a shameful thing; even newbies don't get spanked by Stain.

>> Well, almost singlehandedly. Campbell wanted his piece of the fresh
>> meat,
>> and I wasn't about to just tell him to go away.
>>
>> Speaking of victories... Robert Lee ran away -- again -- and purged
>> his blog
>> -- again -- sometime in mid-July. Hopefully, that bwah well never again
>> show his immature, fattened, marijuana-polluted face on the Internet
>> ever again.
>> Unfortunately, I can't be totally sure he hasn't just morphed again. A
>> few
>> casual websearches haven't turned up much. Any of you guys know a good
>> stalker who could find him for me?
>
>You're the only stalker around these parts.

Which parts would they be, fucktard?

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

ReVulse

Nov 5, 2007, 12:24:28 PM11/5/07

Not another one.

It's like we're playing host to a field trip from a special school.

Get back on the coach and fuck off.

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

ReVulse

Nov 5, 2007, 12:34:14 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:20:20 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:

> Nobody is ever interested in anything Stain has to say because he is a
> very, very boring writer.

MY GOD ! - signs of intelligent life in alt.flame.

> This seems to be a pretty common attribute in
> those who acquaint alt.horror.

And I suppose you're Noel fucking Coward.

> The fact that there is even the discussion of Stain having kicked your
> ass is a shameful thing; even newbies don't get spanked by Stain.

Nobody here got "spanked" by Stain. It's all in his mind.

>>> Well, almost singlehandedly. Campbell wanted his piece of the fresh
>>> meat,
>>> and I wasn't about to just tell him to go away.
>>>
>>> Speaking of victories... Robert Lee ran away -- again -- and purged
>>> his blog
>>> -- again -- sometime in mid-July. Hopefully, that bwah well never again
>>> show his immature, fattened, marijuana-polluted face on the Internet
>>> ever again.
>>> Unfortunately, I can't be totally sure he hasn't just morphed again. A
>>> few
>>> casual websearches haven't turned up much. Any of you guys know a good
>>> stalker who could find him for me?
>>
>>You're the only stalker around these parts.
>
> Which parts would they be, fucktard?

I bet you don't get many stalkers around your parts, that's for damn sure.

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

Suzieflame

Nov 5, 2007, 12:39:06 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 15:53:29 +0000, ReVulse
<ReV...@psychaoticREMOVE.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 00:20:03 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:
>
>> We sadly announce the death of ReVulse on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 14:09:23 +0000 after
>> being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will states:

>>>Oh hilarious. No really. My sides are aching already.
>>
>> Only you could take exception to someone's attrib line. Sheesh.
>
>I don't take exception to it, I just find it a bit lame.

The truth is you didn't realize it was an attribute line. How sad is
it to flame an attribute line?

>> *shrug* It's up to you, man. Assuming you live under a democracy, it's entirely
>> within your rights to make yourself look like a complete turdchunk, not only
>> before the alt.horrorians, but also in front of those posters over here whom
>> relish such self-immolation. Have at it, numbnuts.
>
>AYOC ?

Translation: "You're right, I am a turdchunk".

>>>Again, your razor-sharp wit cuts me to the bone.
>>
>> "I tried for 15 solid minutes to think up a reply, but failed utterly; I will
>> now resort to canned sarcasm."
>
>Sarcasm still beats your response. I assume it was your work or do
>you get a five year old to write your material ?

A team of 5 year-olds, actually - but you still came back with a
canned response. How >original<...

>>>I'm guessing you must be new at this.
>>
>> "I'm totally grasping at straws like a man groping for a flashlight in a dark
>> closet at this point."
>
>FFS, don't you have any pride ? ANS comes up with better stuff.

Just because he's original doesn't make him good. But at least he is
>original<... maybe you could take a few pointers?

>>>I think you need to check again.
>>
>> *checks again*
>>
>> Nothing has changed since the last time I read it, unless you claim to hold
>> mastery over Google Groups and thus have completely changed the entire thread
>> through your own sorcery. "Ka-ZAM!" you say, holding your Magic Wand (in reality
>> it is a shoehorn you bought at Wal-Mart for $2.98 back in 1997, but I won't tell
>> anyone). "ALAKAZOOM! ABRACAPOCUS! The word 'stalker' really *does* mean 'someone
>> who accesses a person's posted articles on a public forum on the internet and
>> posts comments in response; this means that he wishes to play jump rope with his
>> intestines!!11!!!!11ONE' rather than what is actually written in the dictionary!
>> GOOGLE GROUPS I COMMAND THEE TO TELL THE TRUTH ACCORDING TO REVULSE
>> RRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"
>
>Jesus Christ. That is just embarrassing. You REALLY DO have a five year
>old writing your material.

...>Original< 5-year-old material. You can only hope to get to that
level of creativity on this evidence.

>> Nope. Sorry, dude. You're still an imbecile.
>
>You aspire to be an imbecile, but you're not bright enough.

So you admit to being an imbecile then?

Nice combo: unoriginal and dumb as stumps.

>>>I haven't "waltzed into" anywhere. As far as I'm concerned I'm still
>>>posting within alt.horror.
>>
>> And so am I! Which means... OMG! I STALK YOO!
>>
>> [Here is where I eyeroll so hard my eyeballs actually leave their sockets and
>> bounce, Superball-like, across the floor.]
>
>I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. You wouldn't even make good
cannon fodder.

>> Get the fuck over it already, will you?
>
>Get over what ? You decided to attack me for something I said to
>ANS and now you're looking for a way out.

The only one looking desperately for a way out is you, chuckles.
Unoriginal and a cowardly shitheel to boot.... why don't you head back
to alt.horror with your cowardly little tail between your legs like
you really want to?

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Suzieflame

Nov 5, 2007, 12:41:53 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 16:44:06 GMT, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>I am not now nor have I ever posted to alt.flame, nor followed anyone there.

You just did, you imbecilic little fucknozzle.

What part of "moronic cunt" doesn't apply to you?

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Suzieflame

Nov 5, 2007, 12:44:52 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:24:28 +0000, ReVulse
<ReV...@psychaoticREMOVE.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:15:33 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 14:12:26 GMT, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net>
>> wrote:

>>>Your Stain buddy had to run and get help and then they both ran away. We try
>>>not to talk to thin air around here.
>>
>> If anyone is running away it will be you.
>>
>> As usual.
>>
>> Suzie
>
>Not another one.
>
>It's like we're playing host to a field trip from a special school.

And have been for a number of years, from what I read in alt.horror.

>Get back on the coach and fuck off.

Run, run, run away...

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Lesmond

Nov 5, 2007, 12:49:56 PM11/5/07

It's crossposted. Welcome to alt.horror.

Suzieflame

Nov 5, 2007, 12:50:58 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:34:14 +0000, ReVulse
<ReV...@psychaoticREMOVE.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:20:20 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:
>
>> Nobody is ever interested in anything Stain has to say because he is a
>> very, very boring writer.
>
>MY GOD ! - signs of intelligent life in alt.flame.

In alt.flame this is nothing new or remarkable.

But it seems to be a novelty of some considerable proportion in
alt.horror.

Quelle surprise.

>> This seems to be a pretty common attribute in
>> those who acquaint alt.horror.
>
>And I suppose you're Noel fucking Coward.

I can change my attitude, but you will always be dumb as stumps,
unoriginal and boring to boot.

>> The fact that there is even the discussion of Stain having kicked your
>> ass is a shameful thing; even newbies don't get spanked by Stain.
>
>Nobody here got "spanked" by Stain. It's all in his mind.

Newbies always say they didn't get spanked by Stain too.

>>>You're the only stalker around these parts.
>>
>> Which parts would they be, fucktard?
>
>I bet you don't get many stalkers around your parts, that's for damn sure.

I'll bet there aren't any ball-shaped "parts" attached below your
stalk, that's for damn sure.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Suzieflame

Nov 5, 2007, 12:52:07 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:49:56 GMT, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:41:53 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:
>

>>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 16:44:06 GMT, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I am not now nor have I ever posted to alt.flame, nor followed anyone there.
>>
>>You just did, you imbecilic little fucknozzle.
>>
>>What part of "moronic cunt" doesn't apply to you?
>
>It's crossposted.

To alt.flame.

Again, what part of "moronic cunt" doesn't apply to you?

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Lesmond

Nov 5, 2007, 12:53:56 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:20:20 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 20:37:10 +0000, ReVulse
><ReV...@psychaoticREMOVE.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>LOL ! Did you read the posts in that thread ? Not one person was
>>interested.
>
>Nobody is ever interested in anything Stain has to say because he is a
>very, very boring writer.This seems to be a pretty common attribute in
>those who acquaint alt.horror.

I like you, Suzie-Q. Will you be my girlfriend?

>>You really need help. One thing that you need to realise is that you are
>>delusional and no-one else shares your warped view of the world.
>
>The fact that there is even the discussion of Stain having kicked your
>ass is a shameful thing; even newbies don't get spanked by Stain.

Consider the source.

Lesmond

Nov 5, 2007, 12:56:22 PM11/5/07
On 5 Nov 2007 16:56:13 GMT, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

> Campbell actually dared you all to come up with a flame that could make
>him go away.

I guess it worked.

Suzieflame

Nov 5, 2007, 12:57:27 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:53:56 GMT, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:20:20 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:

>>On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 20:37:10 +0000, ReVulse
>><ReV...@psychaoticREMOVE.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>>>LOL ! Did you read the posts in that thread ? Not one person was
>>>interested.
>>
>>Nobody is ever interested in anything Stain has to say because he is a
>>very, very boring writer.This seems to be a pretty common attribute in
>>those who acquaint alt.horror.
>
>I like you, Suzie-Q. Will you be my girlfriend?

Will you just die for me?

No, I mean literally.

>>>You really need help. One thing that you need to realise is that you are
>>>delusional and no-one else shares your warped view of the world.
>>
>>The fact that there is even the discussion of Stain having kicked your
>>ass is a shameful thing; even newbies don't get spanked by Stain.
>
>Consider the source.

Reading comprehension is not your strong point, clearly.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Lesmond

Nov 5, 2007, 12:57:34 PM11/5/07
On 5 Nov 2007 17:03:09 GMT, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

>In alt.flame Lesmond <les...@verizon.net> wrote:

>>> Lying makes baby Jesus cry.
>
>> Jesus Christ, you guys are boring.
>
> So go away.

Conceding already, as usual.

Lesmond

Nov 5, 2007, 1:06:18 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:52:07 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:49:56 GMT, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:41:53 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:

>>>You just did, you imbecilic little fucknozzle.
>>>
>>>What part of "moronic cunt" doesn't apply to you?
>>
>>It's crossposted.
>
>To alt.flame.

Jack Stain crossposted it. He's one of yours, not one of ours.

>Again, what part of "moronic cunt" doesn't apply to you?

The "moronic" part. That one's all yours, too.

Lesmond

Nov 5, 2007, 1:06:51 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 17:17:44 +0000, Dr Walpurgis wrote:

>>> Lying makes baby Jesus cry.
>>
>> Jesus Christ, you guys are boring.
>
>You know, these SCHMUCKS remind me of a SCHMUCK I know who permanently
>wears a Ferrari baseball cap. In the same way nothing screams "I DON'T
>OWN A FERRARI" louder than sporting Ferrari-branded clothing, nothing
>screams "I CAN'T FLAME THE FLIES OFF A DEAD DOG'S DICK" louder than
>being a regular on alt.flame.

Did you notice they have a system?

Choose a word from this list:

fuck
cunt
bitch
shit
turd

Combine with a word from this list:

tard
rubbing
chunk
gopher
lilac

Then call it original material. Do you think they have it patented?

Lesmond

Nov 5, 2007, 1:08:06 PM11/5/07

Don't attribute your own shortcomings to others. It makes you look bad,
dear.

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 5, 2007, 1:30:46 PM11/5/07
In alt.flame Lesmond <les...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On 5 Nov 2007 17:03:09 GMT, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

>>> Jesus Christ, you guys are boring.
>>
>> So go away.

> Conceding already, as usual.

I concede that you're a fuckhead.

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 5, 2007, 1:36:55 PM11/5/07
In alt.flame Dr Walpurgis <burke.d...@cunting.hun> wrote:
> On 2007-11-05 16:49:27 +0000, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net> said:

[..]

> nothing
> screams "I CAN'T FLAME THE FLIES OFF A DEAD DOG'S DICK" louder than
> being a regular on alt.flame.

So how many times this year have you used this "dead dog's dick" idea?

--
alt.flame "hear that? That's the irony alert" Special Forces

ReVulse

Nov 5, 2007, 1:37:42 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:41:53 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:

LOL ! - you're like alt.horror's "White Lady" but without the class.

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 5, 2007, 1:42:46 PM11/5/07
In alt.flame Lesmond <les...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:52:07 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:

[..]

>>>It's crossposted.
>>
>>To alt.flame.

> Jack Stain crossposted it. He's one of yours, not one of ours.

I've been posting to alt.horror longer than I've been posting to alt.flame.
I've also been around alt.horror far longer than you or any of your clique
have been.

--
alt.flame Special Forces

Dr Walpurgis

Nov 5, 2007, 1:42:51 PM11/5/07
On 2007-11-05 18:36:55 +0000, "Avoid normal situations."
<byend.removethis...@eskimo.com> said:

>> nothing screams "I CAN'T FLAME THE FLIES OFF A DEAD DOG'S DICK" louder than
>> being a regular on alt.flame.
>
> So how many times this year have you used this "dead dog's dick" idea?

Make it your sig, son, and save me having to repeat myself. Don't say I
never do nuthin' for ya.

Dr Walpurgis

Nov 5, 2007, 1:43:58 PM11/5/07
On 2007-11-05 18:42:46 +0000, "Avoid normal situations."
<byend.removethis...@eskimo.com> said:

> I've been posting to alt.horror longer than I've been posting to alt.flame.
> I've also been around alt.horror far longer than you or any of your clique
> have been.

Aye. Still LINGERING like a BAD SMELL.

--
"This whole thread was begun by a troll from the alt. horror newsgroup
which sadly appears to house a motley crew of disturbed and unpleasant

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 5, 2007, 1:44:53 PM11/5/07
In alt.flame Lesmond <les...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On 5 Nov 2007 16:56:13 GMT, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

>> Campbell actually dared you all to come up with a flame that could make
>>him go away.

> I guess it worked.

*What* worked?

See, this is exactly the sort of disingenuousness to which I was referring
earlier. I challenged you -- anyone, in fact -- to post the flame that was
supposed to have brought Campbell low, and you just snipped it without daring
to respond.

Dr Walpurgis

Nov 5, 2007, 1:49:33 PM11/5/07
On 2007-11-05 18:44:53 +0000, "Avoid normal situations."
<byend.removethis...@eskimo.com> said:

>>> Campbell actually dared you all to come up with a flame that could make
>>> him go away.
>>
>> I guess it worked.
>
> *What* worked?
>
> See, this is exactly the sort of disingenuousness to which I was referring

> earlier. I challenged you -- anyone, in fact...

I challenged you to get a laugh. I guess you've still got WRITER'S
BLOCK, eh, CHESSBOY?

> to post the flame that was supposed to have brought Campbell low, and
> you just snipped it without daring to respond.

He was RUN OUT OF TOWN LIKE A COMMON PYGMY. So were you. Now PICK
YOURSELF UP, DUST YOURSELF DOWN and we can start all over again.

--
I have just looked in here for the first time, and I shall be unlikely
to return. - PJ Jenner, 13/8/01

ReVulse

Nov 5, 2007, 1:57:36 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:39:06 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 15:53:29 +0000, ReVulse
> <ReV...@psychaoticREMOVE.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 00:20:03 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:
>>
>>> We sadly announce the death of ReVulse on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 14:09:23 +0000 after
>>> being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will states:

>>> Only you could take exception to someone's attrib line. Sheesh.
>>
>>I don't take exception to it, I just find it a bit lame.
>
> The truth is you didn't realize it was an attribute line. How sad is
> it to flame an attribute line?

Attribute lines are customizable. I just pointed out his lack of humour. I
prefer to keep the default ones.

>>> *shrug* It's up to you, man. Assuming you live under a democracy, it's entirely
>>> within your rights to make yourself look like a complete turdchunk, not only
>>> before the alt.horrorians, but also in front of those posters over here whom
>>> relish such self-immolation. Have at it, numbnuts.
>>
>>AYOC ?
>
> Translation: "You're right, I am a turdchunk".

>>> "I tried for 15 solid minutes to think up a reply, but failed utterly; I will
>>> now resort to canned sarcasm."
>>
>>Sarcasm still beats your response. I assume it was your work or do
>>you get a five year old to write your material ?
>
> A team of 5 year-olds, actually - but you still came back with a
> canned response. How >original<...

And what have you come up with that's original ? All I see is the dull
rantings of some frustrated barmaid.

What's your level of creativity ? - putting the little shamrock design in
the head of a Guiness ?

>>> Nope. Sorry, dude. You're still an imbecile.
>>
>>You aspire to be an imbecile, but you're not bright enough.
>
> So you admit to being an imbecile then?
>
> Nice combo: unoriginal and dumb as stumps.

>>> And so am I! Which means... OMG! I STALK YOO!
>>>
>>> [Here is where I eyeroll so hard my eyeballs actually leave their sockets and
>>> bounce, Superball-like, across the floor.]
>>
>>I'm starting to feel sorry for you.
>
> I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. You wouldn't even make good
> cannon fodder.
>

>>> Get the fuck over it already, will you?
>>
>>Get over what ? You decided to attack me for something I said to
>>ANS and now you're looking for a way out.
>
> The only one looking desperately for a way out is you, chuckles.

Oh Yawn. Your technique is crap. Just turning comments back on the
originator.

> Unoriginal and a cowardly shitheel to boot

Where did you get the "cowardly" idea from ? - You don't know shit about
me Mulgrew.

>.... why don't you head back
> to alt.horror with your cowardly little tail between your legs like
> you really want to?

There it is again. Explain how exactly I'm cowardly.

And get me a fucking drink while you're at it.

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

The White Lady

Nov 5, 2007, 1:58:25 PM11/5/07

"ReVulse" <ReV...@psychaoticREMOVE.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:41:53 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 16:44:06 GMT, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I am not now nor have I ever posted to alt.flame, nor followed anyone
>>>there.
>>
>> You just did, you imbecilic little fucknozzle.
>>
>> What part of "moronic cunt" doesn't apply to you?
>>
>> Suzie
>
> LOL ! - you're like alt.horror's "White Lady" but without the class.

Don't make me spank you CUNT-NOODLE, SHIT-WHISTLE, TWAT-PADDLE, COCK-CHARD,
FUCK-NITS.

ReVulse

Nov 5, 2007, 2:07:58 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:42:46 +0000, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

> I've been posting to alt.horror longer than I've been posting to alt.flame.

So ? What do you want, a fucking medal ?

> I've also been around alt.horror far longer than you or any of your clique
> have been.

There isn't a clique. There's just two groups of people :

1. Those that don't like you and tell you.
2. Those that don't like you and ignore you.

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

Lesmond

Nov 5, 2007, 2:46:08 PM11/5/07
On 5 Nov 2007 18:42:46 GMT, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

>In alt.flame Lesmond <les...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:52:07 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:
>
> [..]

>>>To alt.flame.
>
>> Jack Stain crossposted it. He's one of yours, not one of ours.
>
> I've been posting to alt.horror longer than I've been posting to alt.flame.
>I've also been around alt.horror far longer than you or any of your clique
>have been.

Which group is in your sig? I rest my case.

Lesmond

Nov 5, 2007, 2:47:33 PM11/5/07
On 5 Nov 2007 18:30:46 GMT, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

>In alt.flame Lesmond <les...@verizon.net> wrote:

>>> So go away.
>
>> Conceding already, as usual.
>
> I concede that you're a fuckhead.

Yep. One from column A and one from column B. Can you post without
consulting your alt.flame playbook?

Dr Walpurgis

Nov 5, 2007, 3:07:00 PM11/5/07
On 2007-11-05 19:47:33 +0000, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net> said:

>>> Conceding already, as usual.
>>
>> I concede that you're a fuckhead.
>
> Yep. One from column A and one from column B. Can you post without
> consulting your alt.flame playbook?

You're lucky you got that. Haven't you heard? There's a WRITERS STRIKE.
Of course, in Jacky "The Laughter" Maxwell's case, he's been STUCK ON
STRIKE SINCE THE LAST ONE.

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 5, 2007, 3:15:07 PM11/5/07
In alt.flame Lesmond <les...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On 5 Nov 2007 18:30:46 GMT, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

>>> Conceding already, as usual.
>>
>> I concede that you're a fuckhead.

> Yep. One from column A and one from column B. Can you post without
> consulting your alt.flame playbook?

Yes.

---

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 5, 2007, 3:26:18 PM11/5/07
In alt.flame Dr Walpurgis <burke.d...@cunting.hun> wrote:

>>> I guess it worked.
>>
>> *What* worked?
>>
>> See, this is exactly the sort of disingenuousness to which I was referring
>> earlier. I challenged you -- anyone, in fact...

> I challenged you to get a laugh. I guess you've still got WRITER'S
> BLOCK, eh, CHESSBOY?

That's a sucker's bet. No matter how sparkling my prose or devastating my
wit, you and your homies will toe the party line and maintain that I'm a
bore.
Y'all just might find yourselves running in the other direction, but that's
another story. *evil grin*

>> to post the flame that was supposed to have brought Campbell low, and
>> you just snipped it without daring to respond.

> He was RUN OUT OF TOWN LIKE A COMMON PYGMY. So were you. Now PICK
> YOURSELF UP, DUST YOURSELF DOWN and we can start all over again.

Not so loud. He might hear you.

ReVulse

Nov 5, 2007, 3:33:53 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 20:26:18 +0000, Avoid normal situations. wrote:

> No matter how sparkling my prose or devastating my
> wit

Maybe you should read what you write.

It doesn't take a genius to realise why you never got anywhere with your
writing career.

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

Shiflet

Nov 5, 2007, 3:34:52 PM11/5/07

wrote in message news:5p8utjF...@mid.individual.net...

> I kept reading Robert Lee's blog after I decided I wasn't going to speak
> to him anymore just so I could watch him self-destruct. I never made any
> comments to his spimby blog after that point. I made one and only one
> comment
> to his hot_eyeball blog, and that comment wasn't even directed at him.
> I've
> been reading Usenet for a very long time -- Lee's writings, and the posts
> of
> many other contributors. I remember many of the posts, and can produce
> Google
> Groups links to them with a small bit of effort. Lastly, as a lifelong
> moralist, I was fascinated yet sick to my stomach of what a drug-addled
> waste
> case and hypocrite Lee had turned out to be, so when Walpurgis mentioned
> him
> on alt.horror, I was delighted to publically expose him.

Obsessing over the man as much as you CLEARLY do is another sign, BTW.

> What it is is that the alt.horror in-crowd in general and your fearless
> leader Walpurgis in particular will never forgive me for having exposed
> what
> asses they were all making of themselves in the infamous "Gore, Knock It
> The
> Fuck Off" thread some years back... when the dear departed Gore-met,
> having
> gotten into an utterly silly argument with Robert Lee, decided to get him
> back by setting him up to be Swen-spammed. Lee called him on it in public,
> and
> all of Gore's little student government buddies came together and
> pretended
> as hard as possible that nothing untoward had happened.

I didn't particularly follow that thread, so I don't really know what you're
on about here. I'm sure you have the entire thread saved and bookmarked
though, so no doubt you'll offer to refresh my memory.

> I think, on some level, you realize how absurd all this really is. After
> all, you clearly aren't exactly a mental giant,

Yet still have you dwarfed, go figure.

> However, you don't dare deviate from the party line

LOL, go do some more googling champ, I've fought and argued with the "party"
here for more than you EVER have. See if your Google skills can bring up
back when "ScreamFn99" first started posting here and read through some of
those threads.

>, since this is the only peer group whose acceptance you've ever gotten
> in your entire miserable life.

LOL, yeah dude, that must be it. Want me to link you to the forums I
frequent, my Myspace page(which only has actual FRIENDS btw, not bands and
random people, and nobody from here either), the games I play, etc, so you
can see how many people "don't" accept me?

And BTW chief, what groups have YOU been accepted in? I mean hell, even your
flamer friends that you dragged over are calling you dull and boring.

> Deep down inside, you know damn well that, if
> you ever grow some integrity and/or, heaven forbid, a mind of your own,
> Bod
> and Doc and Lesmond and the rest will never again let you join in any
> reindeer
> games.

I don't particularly get along with Doc or Bod, and I barely know or talk to
Lesmond, so I think I'd live. Take some time off from following Robert Lee
across usenet and do a little research on me, and you'll see what I mean.

> You don't really believe her cover story, either, do you?

Random much?

> Tell that to alt.bigfoot. That is, if you can find any of them still on
> the
> net, or can find a newsserver that still carries that group.

How many people posted there originally, 2?

Dr Walpurgis

Nov 5, 2007, 3:50:29 PM11/5/07
On 2007-11-05 20:26:18 +0000, "Avoid normal situations."

>>> *What* worked?
>>>
>>> See, this is exactly the sort of disingenuousness to which I was referring
>>> earlier. I challenged you -- anyone, in fact...
>>
>> I challenged you to get a laugh. I guess you've still got WRITER'S
>> BLOCK, eh, CHESSBOY?
>
> That's a sucker's bet. No matter how sparkling my prose or devastating my
> wit, you and your homies will toe the party line and maintain that I'm a
> bore.

And that's why you're DOOMED to take PIE after PIE in the face as
STRAIGHT MAN to me; and SPANK after SPANK as PRISON BITCH to at least
two newsgroups.

--
"Loads of movies get disscussed in alt horror that ar not even horror
movies at all, but stupid comedys and fucking awful janes bond movies
for wankers. Does anybody ask them why theyr talking about shite like
that? No they fucking dont!!" - Varizo, 06/11/06

Jared

Nov 5, 2007, 4:19:17 PM11/5/07
On Nov 6, 3:56 am, "Avoid normal situations."
<byend.removethisbityousillyper...@eskimo.com> wrote:

> Lie #2. You all rolled over during "Nice Week"...

Oh, FFS - I did that. My fault for using sarcasm in a forum that's
read by Amercians.

> ...so rather than continue a flamewar which might damage the newsgroup as
> a whole and which I had already won anyway...

> ...Campbell actually dared you all to come up with a flame that could make
> him go away...

I have said it before, I find myself incredulous that a grown man, who
in other posts doesn't seem like a complete idiot, could believe all
this winning-and-losing-flamewar crap. Insults lose the power to make
people run away somewhere around age 9.

Shiflet

Nov 5, 2007, 4:20:00 PM11/5/07

"Jared" <bi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Insults lose the power to make people run away somewhere around age 9.

Which is rather telling, since that dude rather DID run away...

Suzieflame

Nov 5, 2007, 5:21:33 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:06:18 GMT, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:52:07 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:
>

>>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:49:56 GMT, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net>
>>wrote:

>>>It's crossposted.
>>
>>To alt.flame.
>
>Jack Stain crossposted it. He's one of yours, not one of ours.

And you posted to alt.flame like a good little newbie.

>>Again, what part of "moronic cunt" doesn't apply to you?
>
>The "moronic" part. That one's all yours, too.

So you freely admit to being a cunt, while being clueless about being
a moron.

Awesome.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Suzieflame

Nov 5, 2007, 5:23:15 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:08:06 GMT, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:57:27 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:
>

>>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:53:56 GMT, "Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net>
>>wrote:

>>>I like you, Suzie-Q. Will you be my girlfriend?
>>
>>Will you just die for me?
>>
>>No, I mean literally.

I see your ardour failed you pdq.

>>>Consider the source.
>>
>>Reading comprehension is not your strong point, clearly.
>
>Don't attribute your own shortcomings to others. It makes you look bad,
>dear.

You need to look something up: IKYABWAI.

Hop to it, newbie.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Suzieflame

Nov 5, 2007, 5:41:12 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:57:36 +0000, ReVulse
<ReV...@psychaoticREMOVE.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:39:06 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 15:53:29 +0000, ReVulse
>> <ReV...@psychaoticREMOVE.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>>>I don't take exception to it, I just find it a bit lame.
>>
>> The truth is you didn't realize it was an attribute line. How sad is
>> it to flame an attribute line?
>
>Attribute lines are customizable. I just pointed out his lack of humour. I
>prefer to keep the default ones.

And this makes you a big guy in alt.horror, I guess.

>>>AYOC ?
>>
>> Translation: "You're right, I am a turdchunk".

I see your creativity has failed you again, ReTard.

>>>Sarcasm still beats your response. I assume it was your work or do
>>>you get a five year old to write your material ?
>>
>> A team of 5 year-olds, actually - but you still came back with a
>> canned response. How >original<...
>

>And what have you come up with that's original? All I see is the dull

>rantings of some frustrated barmaid.

Yeah, everyone who haunts alt.horror is a ragingly creative, original
über-mensch.

<rolls eyes>

>>>FFS, don't you have any pride ? ANS comes up with better stuff.
>>
>> Just because he's original doesn't make him good. But at least he is
>>>original<... maybe you could take a few pointers?

I see you had nothing original to say here either.

Figures.

If that was the limit of it, it would still be skyscrapers higher than
your un-original dross.

However, I am not living in a neighbouring dwelling to yours down
there in the intellectual gutter, so this is not an issue with which I
will have to deal.

>>>You aspire to be an imbecile, but you're not bright enough.
>>
>> So you admit to being an imbecile then?
>>
>> Nice combo: unoriginal and dumb as stumps.

The "dumb as stumps" really threw you, eh, imbecile?

>>>I'm starting to feel sorry for you.
>>
>> I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. You wouldn't even make good
>> cannon fodder.

This is like serving aces at a raquet-wielding mental patient.

>>>Get over what ? You decided to attack me for something I said to
>>>ANS and now you're looking for a way out.
>>
>> The only one looking desperately for a way out is you, chuckles.
>
>Oh Yawn. Your technique is crap. Just turning comments back on the
>originator.

Look, if you are going to critique my technique, you have to step up
to the plate and critique it properly. Lambast my vocabulary; ridicule
my metre; denounce my lack of holistic coherence; eviscerate my logic.

But "Your technique is crap"? Please, just die now. You're wasting
oxygen ameobae could be using.

>> Unoriginal and a cowardly shitheel to boot
>
>Where did you get the "cowardly" idea from ? - You don't know shit about
>me Mulgrew.

I know you are an unoriginal coward, ReTard.

>>.... why don't you head back
>> to alt.horror with your cowardly little tail between your legs like
>> you really want to?
>
>There it is again. Explain how exactly I'm cowardly.

BAWWWWWWKKK..BAWWWWWWKKK..BAWWWWWWKKK..

>And get me a fucking drink while you're at it.

<Yawn>

So unoriginal. No wonder you hang out in alt.horror.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Shiflet

Nov 5, 2007, 5:45:08 PM11/5/07

"Suzieflame" <suzie...@yachtmail.com> wrote in message
> Hop to it, newbie.

Is "newbie" the pinnacle of your flaming prowess or something? I only ask
cause you gone back to that tired, boring well time and again, and really
hon, it's not that insulting, nor even particularly APT. I mean, it's
actually kinda sad, you're material is actually making JACK STAIN's work
seem creative and exciting.

> Suzie
> --
> Suzieflame

ReVulse

Nov 5, 2007, 6:07:29 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 23:41:12 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:57:36 +0000, ReVulse
> <ReV...@psychaoticREMOVE.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:39:06 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:

>>> The truth is you didn't realize it was an attribute line. How sad is
>>> it to flame an attribute line?
>>
>>Attribute lines are customizable. I just pointed out his lack of humour. I
>>prefer to keep the default ones.
>
> And this makes you a big guy in alt.horror, I guess.

It's merely a statement of fact.

>>> Translation: "You're right, I am a turdchunk".
>
> I see your creativity has failed you again, ReTard.

If I replied to every half-arsed comment in posts directed at me, I'd be
here all night.

BTW, I love the creativity you've shown by calling me "ReTard". Who helped
with that ? did you come up with it all by yourself ?

>>And what have you come up with that's original? All I see is the dull
>>rantings of some frustrated barmaid.
>
> Yeah, everyone who haunts alt.horror is a ragingly creative, original
> über-mensch.

Not everyone. Only some of us.

I'm guessing all the intellectuals from alt.flame must be on holiday this
week and you're watching the shop.

>>What's your level of creativity ? - putting the little shamrock design in
>>the head of a Guiness ?
>
> If that was the limit of it, it would still be skyscrapers higher than
> your un-original dross.

So you're not just limited to pouring pints then ? Don't tell me you wait
tables as well ?

> However, I am not living in a neighbouring dwelling to yours down
> there in the intellectual gutter, so this is not an issue with which I
> will have to deal.

I alter my intellectuality depending on who I'm talking to. As I'm
talking to a paddy barmaid I try to keep it simple.

>>> So you admit to being an imbecile then?
>>>
>>> Nice combo: unoriginal and dumb as stumps.
>
> The "dumb as stumps" really threw you, eh, imbecile?

No, I ignored it. It's been used by you already and it was still a crap
phrase the first time.

> This is like serving aces at a raquet-wielding mental patient.

You're the expert on serving.

>>> The only one looking desperately for a way out is you, chuckles.
>>
>>Oh Yawn. Your technique is crap. Just turning comments back on the
>>originator.
>
> Look, if you are going to critique my technique, you have to step up
> to the plate and critique it properly. Lambast my vocabulary; ridicule
> my metre; denounce my lack of holistic coherence; eviscerate my logic.

But "crap" sums it up so much more concisely.

> But "Your technique is crap"? Please, just die now. You're wasting
> oxygen ameobae could be using.
>
>>> Unoriginal and a cowardly shitheel to boot
>>
>>Where did you get the "cowardly" idea from ? - You don't know shit about
>>me Mulgrew.
>
> I know you are an unoriginal coward, ReTard.

See if you can comeback with something that doesn't use the word
"unoriginal" or just reuses one of my comments.

>>>.... why don't you head back
>>> to alt.horror with your cowardly little tail between your legs like
>>> you really want to?
>>
>>There it is again. Explain how exactly I'm cowardly.
>
> BAWWWWWWKKK..BAWWWWWWKKK..BAWWWWWWKKK..

Good explanation.

>>And get me a fucking drink while you're at it.
>
> <Yawn>
>
> So unoriginal. No wonder you hang out in alt.horror.

What would you know about alt.horror ?

Now where's that fucking drink ?

--
#Andy#

http://www.last.fm/user/revulse_1968/

Lesmond

Nov 5, 2007, 6:32:19 PM11/5/07

And here, hilariously, Suzie flames herself.

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 5, 2007, 9:26:30 PM11/5/07
In alt.flame Lesmond <les...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 23:41:12 +0100, Suzieflame wrote:
>>On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:57:36 +0000, ReVulse

[..]

>>I see your creativity has failed you again, ReTard.

> And here, hilariously, Suzie flames herself.

Ha.

Avoid normal situations.

Nov 5, 2007, 9:32:13 PM11/5/07
In alt.flame Dr Walpurgis <burke.d...@cunting.hun> wrote:

>>> I challenged you to get a laugh. I guess you've still got WRITER'S
>>> BLOCK, eh, CHESSBOY?
>>
>> That's a sucker's bet. No matter how sparkling my prose or devastating my
>> wit, you and your homies will toe the party line and maintain that I'm a
>> bore.

> And that's why you're DOOMED to take PIE after PIE in the face as
> STRAIGHT MAN to me; and SPANK after SPANK as PRISON BITCH to at least
> two newsgroups.

I believe I speak for both groups when I suggest that you ought to keep your
homosexual fantasies about me to yourself.

The 2-Belo

Nov 5, 2007, 9:50:24 PM11/5/07
Lesmond totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:

>On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 00:45:36 +0900, The 2-Belo wrote:
>

>>We sadly announce the death of Lesmond on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 14:12:26 GMT after

>>being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will states:

>>>Your Stain buddy had to run and get help
>>
>>Please state the precise moment the Stainless Steel Film Felcher ever asked for
>>my help, or anyone else's for that matter. I said precisely nothing until you
>>decided to respond to his crossposted Halloween horseshit.
>
>He had to drag a pal over

You're not answering the question. *sigh* I shall repeat it, in case you have
some sort of reptilian visual acuity and can't see quoted text: Please state the
precise moment Stain asked for anyone's help.

>>I've already said this to ReGurgitate or whatever the hell he calls himself, but
>>you're only posting to the Mighty Alt Dot Flame of your own volition; no one is
>>twisting your spindly little arms and forcing you to be a fuckhead.
>
><yawn> Same goes for you.

Over here in the actual flame groups, such a reply is typically called an "I
Know You Are, But What Am I?" (IKYABWAI, for people like RePuke who like to fuck
about with abbreviations). It is one of the dullest tactics a person could use.
I suggest you not use it again, unless you really *do* prefer to look like a
3-watt bulb.

>Why are you posting to alt.horror?

I like horror films too. What's your fucking excuse?

>You and the
>>19,283 other little grogan-gnawing pricks who suddenly showed up in this thread
>>out of deep left field.
>
>And who invited you to alt.horror?

I need an invitation to post to newsgroups now? My, but you're an elitist prick.

>Jack Stain crossposted.

SOMEBODY ALERT THE ASSOCIATED PRESS.

>I'm in alt.horror.

Do go on.

>I am not now nor have I ever posted to alt.flame

*PHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!* LYING... NUMBER 23... FIVE YARDS... REPLAY THE DOWN.

>nor followed anyone there.

Then just what in the hot holy hell are you doing right now?

>He brought a fuck buddy to alt.horror.

Vas ist das Fuckenbuddisch? Or did you forget to wear your glasses and see the
Stainless Steel Moviegoing Twins through a bout of astigmatism?

>No cross posting took place at that time.

I held my fire the whole time, seeing as flaming is not a cliquey in-crowd, and
I prefer to let other participants do their own fucking dirty work. I also do
not engage civilians in combat. The minute you decided to scurry over into
alt.flame airspace -- voluntarily, I might add -- you entered the war zone.
Welcome to your Vietnam, fuckface. I hope you enjoy your PTSD.

>Then, after being beaten soundly

I'd like some evidence of this laughable claim, too.

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
All-Seeing All-Knowing Glorious Emperor for Life, Meow [Ret.]
The alt.fan.karl-malden.nose Webcenter Museum:
http://www.godhatesjanks.org/webcenter/
auk: Hammer of Thor by Special Decree 1999
aavf3: mhm21x20
Top Usenet Asshole #16
Lits Slut #4

"I ask for 'fal tor pan'! The restore from backup!"

The 2-Belo

Nov 5, 2007, 10:03:36 PM11/5/07
ReVulse totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:

>I notice that you conveniently omitted some of my responses.

I also notice that I couldn't really give less of a shit.

Y'see, this flaming business really isn't about thinking up a reply for every
last byte of article lest you be considered "snipping! Gasp!", since in many
cases (well, fuck, in *all* of your cases) the contents of the post itself is
quite enough evidence of the opponent's laughable clumsiness.

"That was a boring reply, neener neener" is not worthy of my time, and "You
snipped X lines of my article! Waaaaaaaaah!" is just plain micromanagement.

Gah, can any of you jokers write a flame article without making having it read
like stereo instructions? For fuck's sake.

The 2-Belo

Nov 5, 2007, 10:06:38 PM11/5/07
Jared totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:

>My fault for using sarcasm in a forum that's read by Amercians.

So now Usenet is solely a forum for Yanks?

*chalks "jingoism" up on the Horrortards' list of sins*

Jared

Nov 5, 2007, 11:38:47 PM11/5/07
On Nov 6, 2:06 pm, The 2-Belo <the2b...@msd.bigREMOVETHISlobe.ne.jp>
wrote:

> Jared totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:
>
> >My fault for using sarcasm in a forum that's read by Amercians.
>
> So now Usenet is solely a forum for Yanks?
>
> *chalks "jingoism" up on the Horrortards' list of sins*

I'm sure you've got some just lovely flaming skills but you might want
to read the original post a bit more carefully before unleashing them.

Shiflet

Nov 5, 2007, 11:56:05 PM11/5/07

> I held my fire the whole time, seeing as flaming is not a cliquey
> in-crowd, and
> I prefer to let other participants do their own fucking dirty work. I also
> do
> not engage civilians in combat. The minute you decided to scurry over into
> alt.flame airspace -- voluntarily, I might add -- you entered the war
> zone.
> Welcome to your Vietnam, fuckface. I hope you enjoy your PTSD.

Ooh, a net badass, I love those! E-thug 4 life, eh?

J. Raoul Xemblinosky

Nov 5, 2007, 11:57:21 PM11/5/07
On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:45:08 -0600, "Shiflet" <rshi...@charter.net>
wrote:

Your "command" of the English language makes Danny the Tourette's Guy
sound positively literate by comparison.

---
http://www.experiencefestival.com/raoul_xemblinosky

Shiflet

Nov 6, 2007, 12:11:09 AM11/6/07

"J. Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@xi.netcom.com> wrote in message

> Your "command" of the English language makes Danny the Tourette's Guy
> sound positively literate by comparison.

And who might you be, another of Stain's "flamer" friends? Probably so, as
your material is about on par with his, though admittedly much less wordy.

> ---
> http://www.experiencefestival.com/raoul_xemblinosky

The 2-Belo

Nov 6, 2007, 12:45:10 AM11/6/07
We sadly announce the death of Jared on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 20:38:47 -0800 after

being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will states:

>On Nov 6, 2:06 pm, The 2-Belo <the2b...@msd.bigREMOVETHISlobe.ne.jp>

I know what you meant, you dolt. I'm simply shaking my head at yet another
attempt to inject tired nationalist insults into a threat that's already stupid
enough.

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
All-Seeing All-Knowing Glorious Emperor for Life, Meow [Ret.]
The alt.fan.karl-malden.nose Webcenter Museum:
http://www.godhatesjanks.org/webcenter/
auk: Hammer of Thor by Special Decree 1999
aavf3: mhm21x20
Top Usenet Asshole #16
Lits Slut #4

"Bocce, motherfucker! Do you speak it?!"
-- Uncle Owen, _Star Pulp_

It is loading more messages.