Kyle Rittenhouse Says "Fuck You, LeBron"

1 view

Ubiquitous

Dec 7, 2021, 10:00:45 AM12/7/21
Recently acquitted Kyle Rittenhouse joined The Blaze TV’s “You Are Here,” and
sat down for an in-depth interview about his life and thoughts on the recent
trial.

As flagged by the Daily Caller, the 18-year-old had some choice words for NBA
player LeBron James.

During his testimony regarding the night he shot three individuals in self-
defense during a riot, Rittenhouse at one point broke down in tears.

In response, James tweeted,”What tears????? I didn’t see one. Man knock it
off! That boy ate some lemon heads before walking into court.”

What tears????? I didn’t see one. Man knock it off! That boy ate
some lemon heads before walking into court. ??????
https://t.co/LKwYssIUmD

— LeBron James (@KingJames) November 11, 2021

Regarding that tweet, Rittenhouse told the “You Are Here” hosts, “I was a
Lakers fan, too, before he said that.”

“I was really pissed off when he said that because I liked LeBron,” he
continued, “and then I’m like, you know what, f*** you, LeBron.”

The Daily Wire reported that immediately after LeBron made his initial tweet,
Rittenhouse spokesperson Dave Hancock said the teenager would be open to
having a conversation with the Laker star:

“[Kyle] is an empathetic and caring young man.”

“And to LeBron, I would just say, he should be paying more attention
to the Lakers,” slammed Hancock.

“But, if he would like to have a sit-down at some point in time, I’m
sure him and Kyle can talk about how we can change and fix the system
that allows prosecutors to do what they’re doing to Kyle right now,”
he offered. “It’s abhorrent.”

Numerous conservatives mocked Lebron for his comments, including The Daily
Wire’s editor emeritus Ben Shapiro.

Shapiro tweeted, “Lebron, great defender of the Chinese government’s tyranny,
also happens to be an unparalleled dumpster fire in the field of criminal
justice.”

Lebron, great defender of the Chinese government’s tyranny, also
happens to be an unparalleled dumpster fire in the field of criminal
justice pic.twitter.com/Hs9JeXnBt9

— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) November 11, 2021

Commentator Stephen Miller tweeted, “He’s crying because he had to shoot
someone and take a life in self defense. You cried because you got a cramp.”

He’s crying because he had to shoot someone and take a life in self
defense.

You cried because you got a cramp. https://t.co/aHC2w5PXym
pic.twitter.com/FwWajArsdW

— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) November 11, 2021

LeBron and the NBA in general have faced criticism over their business
relations with China, despite the numerous human rights violations committed
by their government.

Indeed, the Daily Caller’s David Hookstead opined that “LeBron James should
try taking a stand against China for once in his life instead of taking shots
at a young man who was ultimately acquitted. Of course, that would require
some real courage, and we all know LeBron doesn’t have that!”

--
Let's go Brandon!