Carlson Rips Cuomo: 'Dumbest Person Eveq’ On Cable, Makes Don Lemon 'Look Like A Particle Physicist’

Ubiquitous

Sep 23, 2021, 9:33:20 AMSep 23
Fox News host Tucker Carlson slammed CNN host Chris Cuomo on Tuesday night
over remarks that Cuomo recently made about the crisis on the U.S. southern
border.

Carlson made the comments during a segment on media reactions to U.S. Border
Patrol using their horses to force Haitian migrants to go back across the
river into Mexico after unlawfully entering the U.S.

“To me, who’s never read a book in my life, it smacks of a bygone era,”
Carlson said in mocking Cuomo. “It is slavery to ride a horse through a crowd
of people trying to invade our country.”

“That guy went to Yale Law School, in case you’re wondering if the system is
legitimate,” Carlson continued. “Chris Cuomo really gets the credit he
deserves for being the single dumbest person ever to perform on cable news,
he makes Don Lemon look like a particle physicist.”

WATCH:

Tucker Carlson: “Chris Cuomo really gets the credit he deserves for
being the single dumbest person ever to perform on cable news. He makes
Don Lemon look like a particle physicist.”
pic.twitter.com/vQFzMnlLmM

— Jason Rantz on KTTH Radio (@jasonrantz) September 22, 2021

TRANSCRIPT:

TUCKER CARLSON, FOX NEWS HOST: These people are such liars, especially that
guy [Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer]. So here you have Chuck Schumer
claiming that there are quote, ‘images of Haitian migrants being hit with
whips.’ Well, that’s a distressing claim. Really? Where are these images? We
checked and we couldn’t find a single picture like that. Instead, we saw
border patrol officers using their reins to control their horses. Horses have
reins, reins are not whips. Though, if you live in Dupont Circle, it’s
possible you wouldn’t know the difference.

[START VIDEO]

NBC NEWS REPORER: We saw that image of at least one border patrol agent using
a whip and was effectively trying to lasso some of the migrants.

JOY REID, MSNBC HOST: I was not aware that whips, which come from the slave
era, slavery era, were part of the package that we issue to any sort of law
enforcement or government sanctioned personnel.

BRIANNA KEILAR, CNN HOST: Disturbing new video and images taken at the U.S.-
Mexico border that appear to show law enforcement officers on horseback using
aggressive tactics to confront migrants.

YAMICHE ALCINDOR: What they’re, what they’re seeing is despicable,
disgusting, cruel. Those are the words that I’ve been hearing from activists
that I’ve been talking to.

CHRIS CUOMO, CNN HOST: As an image, to me it does smack of a bygone era of
slavery.

CARLSON: To me, who’s never read a book in my life, it smacks of a bygone
era. It is slavery to ride a horse through a crowd of people trying to invade
our country. That guy went to Yale Law School, in case you’re wondering if
the system is legitimate. Answer? No. Chris Cuomo really gets the credit he
deserves for being the single dumbest person ever to perform on cable news,
he makes Don Lemon look like a particle physicist. But the Biden ministration
is nothing if not attentive to CNN, they write the script. So here’s the DHS
Secretary once again accusing his own officers of quote weaponizing their
horses.

--
Trump won.