Re: "Jeopardy" Creature; winningest "woman" ever?

1 view

KWills

Feb 7, 2022, 7:33:13 AM2/7/22
On Sun, 06 Feb 2022 20:50:50 -0500, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
wrote:

>gms...@email.com wrote:
>
>>P.S. I believe you're an anonyshit because you're the most disgusting
>>looking transsexual in the world, prove me wrong.
>
>Projecrtion[sic] noted.
>Transphobia noted.
>
>Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

There is no such thing as 'transphobia'®™ because nobody has yet
managed to successfully 'trans' from one sex to another, as a simple
DNA test would show. Without an object to hate, there can be no hate.

Get back to us when you have dispelled your 'trans' delusions.

And Robert 'Amy' Schneider is as unconvincing a female impersonator as
Bruce Jenner.
--
KWills
counselor.