Ye: YOU'RE WELCOME

kensi

Jun 18, 2021, 7:51:08β€―AM6/18/21
> In the long run, though, "I have political aspirations," Trashcan Man
> said. "I'm a member of the Republican Party on campus. I have often
> proclaimed that I am the future of the Republican Party."

Well, that would explain why that party has become such a dumpster fire,
then.

One may even draw a straight line from alt.tasteless through 4chan to
Donald Trump.

in here." ~Checkmate

Janithor

Jun 18, 2021, 7:46:56β€―PM6/18/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 6/18/2021 4:51 AM, kensi wrote:
>> In the long run, though, "I have political aspirations," Trashcan Man
>> said. "I'm a member of the Republican Party on campus. I have often
>> proclaimed that I am the future of the Republican Party."
>
> Well, that would explain why that party has become such a dumpster fire,
> then.
>
> One may even draw a straight line from alt.tasteless through 4chan to
> Donald Trump.

Your other sock went to work for the Trump administration.

--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of

KWills

Jun 19, 2021, 4:21:44β€―AM6/19/21
On Fri, 18 Jun 2021 07:51:04 -0400, kensi
<kkensingto...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>On 6/18/2021 3:31 AM, ?????????? Jen ??????????
>Dershmender ???????????????????? wrote:
>> In the long run, though, "I have political aspirations," Trashcan Man
>> said. "I'm a member of the Republican Party on campus. I have often
>> proclaimed that I am the future of the Republican Party."
>
>Well, that would explain why that party has become such a dumpster fire,
>then.

You're giving Trashcan Man way more credit than he deserves.

>One may even draw a straight line from alt.tasteless through 4chan to
>Donald Trump.

Don't forget 8chan. I haven't followed the Qanon thing as closely
as I could, but I recall something about the hoax being moved to
8chan.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

kensi

Jun 19, 2021, 6:11:03β€―AM6/19/21
On 6/18/2021 7:46 PM, Janithor wrote:
> On 6/18/2021 4:51 AM, kensi wrote:
>>> In the long run, though, "I have political aspirations," Trashcan Man
>>> said. "I'm a member of the Republican Party on campus. I have often
>>> proclaimed that I am the future of the Republican Party."
>>
>> Well, that would explain why that party has become such a dumpster
>> fire, then.
>>
>> One may even draw a straight line from alt.tasteless through 4chan to
>> Donald Trump.
>
> Your other sock
Proof, koOk?

kensi

Jun 19, 2021, 6:13:39β€―AM6/19/21
On 6/19/2021 4:23 AM, KWills wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jun 2021 07:51:04 -0400, kensi
> <kkensingto...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 6/18/2021 3:31 AM, ?????????? Jen ??????????
>> Dershmender ???????????????????? wrote:
>>> In the long run, though, "I have political aspirations," Trashcan Man
>>> said. "I'm a member of the Republican Party on campus. I have often
>>> proclaimed that I am the future of the Republican Party."
>>
>> Well, that would explain why that party has become such a dumpster fire,
>> then.
>
> You're giving Trashcan Man way more credit than he deserves.

Why? Everything happened exactly as he planned and he ended up starting
the largest trash fire in history.

Unfortunately.

>> One may even draw a straight line from alt.tasteless through 4chan to
>> Donald Trump.
>
> Don't forget 8chan. I haven't followed the Qanon thing as closely
> as I could, but I recall something about the hoax being moved to
> 8chan.

There's also Reddit. But none of that undermines my point.

Jackson Sprat

Jun 19, 2021, 10:29:30β€―AM6/19/21
On Sat, 19 Jun 2021 06:13:33 -0400, kensi <kkensingto...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>There's also Reddit. But none of that undermines my point.

The only point you have is there..... right there on top of your stupid head.