Re: (DPD) The Spinkick Heard Round The World

Message has been deleted

David E. Powell

Feb 9, 2005, 10:06:40 AM2/9/05
Good stuff Chad.
DEP

%

May 31, 2023, 12:36:34 PM5/31/23
Chad Bryant wrote:
> "David E. Powell" wrote:
>
>> Good on Chad. Joke if you will, but the momentum when a "big" dude hits
>> a move like that is amazing.
>
> The best part is that 5.5 years later, that piece of shit deviant is still
> locked up (which is more than we can say for RSPW's own sexual predators),
> and the usual idiots are still marking for it.
>
> That's called "leaving your mark", baby.

lol

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Jan 8, 2024, 2:20:31 AMJan 8
Now that Chad has been reborn and is recanting so many of his past lies and
deeds, I wonder whether he is still claiming to have prevented a workplace
rape via one perfectly executed knockout spin kick?

We’ll have to wonder, because no matter how much he claims to have changed,
he’ll always be too much of a coward to tell the truth on this one.

Stay yellow, Chadlee “Lee” Anvil Bryant…