Re: [meta] RSPW needs more posts about Chad's physique.

Message has been deleted

Citizen_Cain

Oct 11, 2004, 9:30:16 PM10/11/04

"Chad Bryant, Standing Next To The Mountains, Chopping Them Down With The
Edge Of His Hand" <use...@chadPSAbryant.net> wrote in message
> "the Bede" wrote:
>
> > hop to it, Pavlovians!
>
> Ask, and ye shall receive, Bedemeister.
>
> It's fun to see the marks in denial still obsessing over me, despite the
> fact that they want to nominate me for every negative "award" in
> FlunkyM's little year-end suckfest.
>
> Go ahead, bitches - give me that "Worst Poster" award. Or vote for me as
> "Most Deproved Poster". Coming from a group that has deteriorated
> considerably from the pile of rubbish I left it in August of last year
> (and that's saying something - especially when my legitimate good-natured
> farewell post devolved into the kookfest of the decade), they will be
> worn by me as badges of honour, just as I wear my ribbons and
> sharpshooter/expert awards on my Class A's. They will be everlasting
> proof that "The Chad" sucked in, worked, bitchslapped, and otherwise
> owned a large group of drooling marks that didn't know any better, and
> will never learn to JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ME.

Paging Dr. Friedman, paging Dr. Sydney Friedman...

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Jun 7, 2023, 12:38:49 PM6/7/23
Chad Bryant wrote:
> Go ahead, bitches - give me that "Worst Poster" award. Or vote for me as
> "Most Deproved Poster". Coming from a group that has deteriorated
> considerably from the pile of rubbish I left it in August of last year
> (and that's saying something - especially when my legitimate good-natured
> farewell post devolved into the kookfest of the decade), they will be
> worn by me as badges of honour, just as I wear my ribbons and
> sharpshooter/expert awards on my Class A's. They will be everlasting
> proof that "The Chad" sucked in, worked, bitchslapped, and otherwise
> owned a large group of drooling marks that didn't know any better, and
> will never learn to JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ME.
>
> As you were.

https://postimg.cc/JtLMVg5h

https://postlmg.cc/PL60x7mD

LOL

]v[etaphoid

Jun 23, 2023, 7:13:13 PM6/23/23
Hogboy Bryant has posted more farewell posts with his curly tails tucked
between his chaffing legs tha anyone could ever count.

We can all be glad that the utter void that is his life repeatedly drives
him back to us everytime the poutine and cheesy poofs run out and his
cowardly sociopathy needs feeding again.

Slapping his porky ass is one of the great joys of the internet - all the
moreso in his recent spans when like-minded liars and cowards have forge an
alliance of asshats to protect themselves from the inevitable humiliation…