Message has been deleted

Nemesis

Feb 15, 2005, 11:58:04 PM2/15/05
On 16 Feb 2005 04:52:22 GMT, Chad Bryant
<webm...@chadbryant.cjb.net> with the help of a thousand monkeys
banging on keyboards, was finally able to type out the following:

>"Nemesis" wrote:
>
>>>K00king over Teh Chad is a long-standing RSPW tradition. Hell, I've
>>>been here since '97 and even THEN Teh Chad was the major heel in RSPW
>>>that all the best quality trolls k00ked over. It's just fun in its'
>>>own RSPW psycho-deviant way.
>>
>> Actually the Chad became a target in the middle of 1998, after he got
>> Dink TOSs'ed and then bragged about it.
>
>Then I got a mass apology/thank you for it, after even the trolls realized
>how worthless Dink was/is.

That was many months later, after Dink turned on everyone who had
originally supported him.

--
Nemesis
ICQ #4610826

"A Sign Of A Person Being A Loser Is A Guy That Has To Keep Bragging About Himself Because No One Else Will"

Message has been deleted

Leader Desslok

Feb 16, 2005, 2:52:58 AM2/16/05
shut the fuck up fatso

"Chad Bryant" wrote:

>>>Then I got a mass apology/thank you for it, after even the trolls
>>>realized how worthless Dink was/is.
>>
>> That was many months later, after Dink turned on everyone who had
>> originally supported him.
>

> The only people who complained about Dink being axed from his fifteen
> BellSouth accounts were the troll trash who were scared shitless that
> the same thing would happen to them.

Leader Desslok

www.geocities.com/steveinprague

Cherish your friends, respect your enemies, kill the ignorant

Jaws is from Compton? If I saw a 35-foot shark rollin up on his bling-
bling packin a gat demanding my cheese I'd superfreak.

David

Feb 16, 2005, 4:11:31 AM2/16/05
HHmmmmmmmm, by killfiling me does make it sound like I got to you.

The Wizard

--
The Wizard will turn you into a sheep if you cross him in the ring.
"Chad Bryant" <webm...@chadbryant.cjb.net> wrote in message
> "Phil C." wrote:
>
> > What's the story? I've been lurking around this place for a year now
> > and I have no fucking clue why this man warrants such rampant abuse.
>
> It's not abuse, it's obsession.
>
> "Abuse" would insinuate that what the idiots do actually affects me.
>
> --
> Chad Bryant
> Annoying The Ignorant Online Since 1995
> http://www.chadbryant.cjb.net/
>
> The great will always soar above the mediocre.
> They create, while others destroy.

%

May 31, 2023, 12:37:24 PM5/31/23
lol