Re: Test Case: A serious question RPM moderators can't or won't answer--Why?

Concerned Aquaria Group Members

Feb 18, 2007, 3:55:52 PM2/18/07

Your message below is off topic and designed to cause disruption and hate.
Please remove yourself to hate groups.
God knows we need the relief from your constant negative slanderous attacks
on your victim.

"PonderKoi" aka Antonio Santana aka jabriol<JhemH...@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:1171749771.2...@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 17, 4:12 pm, Zëbulon <inva...@mailinator.com> wrote:
> "Gill Passman" <gillnospa...@gillsfish.co.uk> wrote in message

> > Just give me a shout if any of you want to moderate arj-w.....I won't
get
> > involved but will give pointers, as I would, indeed to any group.....and
> > yet, again, before anyone jumps in saying that this gives any clue as to
> > my opinions on the JW religion, then forget it, because it doesn't and I
> > hold my own counsel on this....

> A few of us discussed moderating ARJ-W several years ago to stop the
> crossposting to so many other groups by a person who shall remain unnamed.

Group Member
Concerned Aquaria Group Members Inc.
Newly formed to take back our groups from the
tryanny of Roy Tristan Hauer and his accomplace
Antonio Santana aka jabriol. Net Stalkers.
Join in removing these individuals from our groups.