Re: roof liner

Concerned Aquaria Group Members

Feb 18, 2007, 3:41:30 PM2/18/07

Your message below is off topic and designed to cause disruption and hate.
Please remove yourself to hate groups.

"Concerned Aquaria Group Members" aka Roy Tristan Hauer,
net-stalker<tristans...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Dreamaing or halucinating carol, Dream on you clueless idiot.
>
> Just have the pond crew scrub and wash off that liner well before
> install. Exposure to the sun will help. If possible have them drop off
> liner before hand and roll it out to sunlight exposure and weater
> until they can install it. Then fill it (no need to use dechlor) and
> turn on pumps and allow water to circulat for a bit, then drain and
> refill using dechlor.......you should be good to go. There are a lot
> of ponds made using roof liner and they do just fine with a general
> hosing off before hand and a good fill and drain and a refill .....
>
> Of they are telling you they are usuing roofing liner up front and yu
> agree on a price thats fine. Often times roof liner can be had in
> heavier thickness than pond liners. At least they were honest and up
> front with telling yu they are usuing roofing liner. As to a refund,
> etc, well thats just our resident knowit all trol running her mouth as
> usual. You know what you need to do in terms of refunds or your
> contract, and there is no need to discuss yur private area in public
> at our resident trolls desire. The info she gives is nothing more than
> not being able to resist the urge to repy to any and all topics with
> little or no actual info to give that is pertinent to the post.
>
> Have fun and good luck.....

Concerned Aquaria Group Members Inc.
Newly formed to take back our groups from the
tryanny of Roy Tristan Hauer and his accomplace
Antonio Santana aka jabriol. Net Stalkers.
Join in removing these individuals from our groups.