Re: Giving oral sex and weight gain by Antonio L Santana

Lorraine Bronson DeCalb

Mar 17, 2007, 6:15:07 PM3/17/07

"Roan Fel" aka Antonio L Santana aka JABRIOL aka Ghent
<Bas...@alliance.org> wrote in message news:axXKh.2475$yj7.879@trnddc02...
<BITCH SLAP!>

The Santana's attend the Spanish Speaking congregation of Jehovah's
Witnesses in Camden NJ. Antonio L Santana knows what he is and posted this
message on 3/16/07:

Ghent (Roan Fel aka JABRIOL/Antonio L Santana) said this about himself in:
"But what do you care, I am just a low ghetto welfare living black
puerto rican scum of the earth whose value is less that your fancy
carp in your ponds... I hope you all sleep well at night."

He knows what he is and admits it. He hides behind the WTS like a theif
hides behind a bush.