Re: TOBS:Neanderthal not extinct?

Truth Seeker

Feb 18, 2007, 8:12:50 PM2/18/07

"PonderKoi" <JhemH...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1171591669.3...@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com...
is:

Antonio (jabriol) & Norma I Santana of
1064 Everett St.
Camden NJ.(856) 968-0004

Antonio attends the Spanish Speaking congragation of
Jehovahs Witnesses at:
1584 S 8th St
Camden, NJ 08104-1469
(856) 856-964-6712

They may be interested in his continued harassment and stalking of this
family and other women on the usenet.

Brother Jehovahs Witness Vance Liscomb turned over the information when
Antonio Santana suggested someone go to the Gully residence unannounced in
the middle of the night and either "slash their throats" or "suffocate them
with a plastic bag."

(Solicitation to murder by Antonio L Santana)

From: <Xab...@gmail.com> Antonio L. Santana/Camden Cong. of
Jehovah's Witnesses (premeditated murder of Carol Gulley?)