Re: Why do we need Jesus? What if we're good people?

Real Troll

Sep 26, 2016, 1:43:46 PM9/26/16
On 26/09/2016 18:27, Richard wrote:

> Hmm. Seems like all these bible thumping assholes that insist on
> ruining this newsgroup have most of these characteristics.

And you are aiding and abetting them to do just that!!

George Washington

Mar 28, 2018, 6:33:42 AM3/28/18
44 Days after the tweet quoting Dirty Harry @Pontifex replied to that tweet resigned for sent 10/28/12 at 12:12 #Pontifex #1st 12/12/12 at 10:28 then formal resignation of first pope in six centuries 2 plus 2 and 2 times 2 months later 2 months 2 weeks and 2 days after pope reply I call my two witnesses 2 world leaders with the 12 billion dollars 2016 eq damages between them before December even started when both resigned the same day 12/12 commemorating my 12:12 tweet quoting dirty harry nearly twelve billion dollars the $12,000,000,000 between em fiscally those 2 resigning then for me specifically the same day jorge. On 12 / 12 Mario. Two world leaders resigning for me on the same day Jorge. PMs Renzi and John Key Italy and NZ that resigned for me that one same day formally twelve twelve nations new zealand italy. For the record were you a moron or a criminal and where the fuck is my chopper and did George Washington change his birthday to 2 / 22 exactly 222 years to the day of your birth too? (Google September 3, 1752 if you are #maricopacounty #superiorcourt #competence #commissioner #AryehDSchwartz )
-jesus chris
“THIS, TOO,
WAS A CIRCUMSTANCE WHICH MADE MY RESIGNATION A ‘DUTY’
-Joseph A. Ratzinger

2 week notice

I made the Pope retire Galileo

birthday bolide was

a daytime shooting star w/ injuries or not YouTube

caused by a twenty meter asteroid

entering Earth's atmosphere over Russia

on 15 February 2013

exactly the 2 plus 2

and the 2 times 2 anniversary too that I

just happened to have registered rushlogo.com at the registrar

four years before at Godaddy.com ratzinger

4 years before eleven hundred russians

rushed to russian hospitals

on that anniversary I regged rushlogo.com

at the registrar retard.

The domain receipt I entered into evidence now expires a decade

to the day after a reportedly reported report

heard reportortedly report twice 'round globe rather competently
Richard Nixon resigned for Christ.

George Washington

Oct 23, 2018, 8:58:03 AM10/23/18
First I correctly predicted the single #costliest natural disaster ever in great detail by epicenter electronically a thousand times published individually before I was intentionally tortured for doing so in four point restraints where resisting police is a phhsical impossibility from and where they shot me in my giant blisters that can only be sustained by a hogtied person in four point restraints being tortured with third degree burns in Mesa Police custody at their bowling ball size ripeness and more importance than mine own child's eyeball full auto at close range with a paintball gun popping the giant blisters with paint so the burns looked just fine because city of Mesa hates those kinds of pictures that the Maricopa County hospital employee said the evidence must be removed or you will die diagnosis, rebuttal before the wire brush.