What was " early earth " like according to ' science ' ? Laughable...

Nov 23, 2016, 6:44:04 AM11/23/16

http://www.infoplease.com/cig/biology/early-earth-environment.html

Here on this site we have the usual man made universe explained. We note right from the first paragraph the usual and
laughable error of ' science ' arrived at by the usual ' scientific approach ' to discovering facts... ' speculation.'

Scientists conclude that H2O contains no oxygen and therefore we find the poster of this ' scientific approach ' to fact
finding in error. He speaks of " water " but the early earth had no oxygen in it while water can not exist without oxygen as
one part of it's molecule. Crackheads make more sense.

There is no workable explanation of the world we live in other than it is here because the Living God created it by speaking
it into existence. The bottom line is simple enough for a child to grasp but not the ' educated ' Christ hating atheist.
Here's a simple fact of life which passes by the scientist unaware...

Two identical twins. One is in the morgue laying dead on a table while the twin is standing over him. Both persons have a
portion of this element and that element which comprises their both body's except one is alive and one is not. Even a child
can conclude that the dead twin is not dead because of the non-living elements which comprise both the living twin and the
dead twin. Whatever makes one twin alive while the other is dead can certainly not be because of the non-living natural
elements of the earth which comprise both twins. There is no element of life in the Periodic Table.

The only conclusion which can sanely be drawn from this comparison is that life is not of this world... life comes from the
Living God who put of His life into man... man, who is made from the elements of the earth which his dead body testifies
to... the living twin still has the breath of life from God in him while his dead twin brother does not. It's * That *
simple.

As we read... " the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it." Ecc.12:7.

It is futile to try and prove otherwise. ' Science, ' has already formulated the Periodic Table in which there is no
' Element of life ' and has already mapped the human body finding only the non-living elements of the earth comprising it. By
' scientific ' methods, the ashes of George Washington can be poured into a bronze cast of old George and add to them as much
water as the human body has in it ( even though ' scientific ' water contains no oxygen according to the poster ) ... wait a
billion years or so and bingo... old George will come busting out because * That * is the ' scientific ' way life comes to be
without the Living God.

The whole duty of man, fallen or elect, is to " fear God, and keep the commandments," Ecc.12:13, as both the lost and the saved " hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD," Lam.3:26

---

%

Nov 23, 2016, 1:45:05 PM11/23/16
nice idea for a user name just one caricature

raven1

Nov 23, 2016, 5:16:36 PM11/23/16
On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 06:44:04 -0500, ś <never@home001> wrote:

>http://www.infoplease.com/cig/biology/early-earth-environment.html
>
>Here on this site we have the usual man made universe explained. We note right from the first paragraph the usual and
>laughable error of ' science ' arrived at by the usual ' scientific approach ' to discovering facts... ' speculation.'
>
>Scientists conclude that H2O contains no oxygen

You are as confused as it is possible to be.

Bob Casanova

Nov 24, 2016, 11:21:29 AM11/24/16
On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 02:57:10 +0800, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by Peter Pan:

>ś <never@home001> wrote:
>
>> http://www.infoplease.com/cig/biology/early-earth-environment.html
>>
>> Here on this site we have the usual man made universe explained. We note right from the first paragraph the usual and
>> laughable error of ' science ' arrived at by the usual ' scientific approach ' to discovering facts... ' speculation.'
>>
>> Scientists conclude that H2O contains no oxygen and therefore we find the poster of this ' scientific approach ' to fact
>> finding in error. He speaks of " water " but the early earth had no oxygen in it while water can not exist without oxygen as
>> one part of it's molecule. Crackheads make more sense.
>
>OMG, you are brilliant! They were obviously not talking
>about oxygen MOLECULES, which the early earth did not
>have. They really meant that oxygen, the most abundant
>element on the planet, was ALL GONE FISHIN!!!

He/she/it seems to have chosen an appropriate monicker...

--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov