Hello empty newsgroup

Pope Rudraigh

Apr 20, 2021, 1:54:06 AM4/20/21
It is I. I have returned after such a long absence. I have missed this place. Of course most of the old timers are dead or moved on (like I did for so so long). I let the AFJC website fall into dereliction and cancelled my hosting account. But, AFJC lives in the hearts of a few of us yet. No longer the epic flame wars. Where are the Vogels and yjk's and Old fart Crouteau's, eh? My very loved St. Jackanapes is gone. Presbyter and Cutest no longer heard from down under. And Pres' daddy, Wobbie? He and his Shiela have no time for us. He's Merkin now. Still alive I hope. I know Uv is out there. Busy as well. Cheri? Gone. Monroe? Gone. Mary ... grieving. Dr. Hand, gone. Pious Paul, lost maybe.

I wonder if Rev. Chuck is still alive. J. C.? Who knows.

Maybe another day will come when those that remain of the old timers can come home and claim this wasteland as our turf again.

Maybe. Doubt it.

Pope Rudraigh
"Holy Trinity, my triple cheeked ass!"

Velvet Elvis

Sep 11, 2021, 11:45:55 AM9/11/21
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 22:54:06 -0700 (PDT), Pope Rudraigh <rudr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
First time I've grabbed headers in months, and probably the last time for more
months. I too pine for the old days. :-/

Pope Rudraigh

Dec 22, 2021, 9:22:21 PM12/22/21
Oh my dawg! I just checked in again and who do I see? Velvet Elvis!!!!! My man! How the fuck are you? I'll check back in sometime around Valentine's Day 2026. Ok, prolly sooner now that I know another AFJCer actually still exists.

Pope Rudraigh
Fuck! Heh. Don't know what else to say.