India no longer a preferred destination for MNCs: Microsoft

P. Rajah

Dec 10, 2011, 12:31:34 AM12/10/11
India no longer a preferred destination for MNCs: Microsoft

Dec 8, 2011

Kolkata: Global software major Microsoft today said that for MNCs, India
is no longer a preferred destination.

“It doesn’t make sense any more. For MNCs India is no longer a preferred
destination. We have lots of issues concerning our operation here,”
Microsoft India chairman Bhaskar Pramanik said when asked if the company
is considering any R&D centre for West Bengal as it seeks to work
closely with the state government.

http://tinyurl.com/6vxb8qu

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism

"I agree with you that the plans of Hindus' must fail."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 11/14/2011, revealing his strategy of sullying
the image of Hindus

"Spit on Christianity so that it may be purified."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 6/30/2006

"Let [Christians and Muslims] go after each other so that both
destructive philosophies and ways of life are
themselves destroyed."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 10/09/2006

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 10, 2011, 2:42:18 AM12/10/11
On Dec 10, 4:31 pm, "P. Rajah" <u...@this.com> wrote:
> India no longer a preferred destination for MNCs: Microsoft
>
> Dec 8, 2011
>
> Kolkata: Global software major Microsoft today said that for MNCs, India
> is no longer a preferred destination.

Very good news.
Indians should have faith in themselves, not in MNCs.
They should take their own future in their own hands and do whatever
it takes to go wherever they want.

Cheers,
Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all
time, sole god among lotsa devils.