Re: Icelandic Swindlers Donated To Dems [Vickram Bedi and Helga Ingvarsdottir]

P. Rajah

Dec 8, 2011, 2:50:13 PM12/8/11
On 12/8/2011 2:36 PM, Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass
jyotishithead aka the abominable ass-troll-oger wrote:

> Indian businessman defrauds US musician of $20m
>
> By Yoshita Singh
> The Pioneer
> http://www.dailypioneer.com
> Thursday, December 8, 2011
>
> New York - An Indian businessman here has been charged with duping a
> renowned musician of $20 million over a period of six years by
> fabricating stories that the music composer was under threat from
> members of a conservative Catholic organisation Opus Dei and the CIA.
>
> Vickram Bedi, 37, pleaded not guilty to the grand larceny charges at
> his arraignment on Wednesday, Westchester County District Attorney
> Janet DiFiore said.
>
> Held on a five million dollar bail, Bedi faces up to 25 years in
> prison. According to the indictment, Bedi defrauded noted pianist and
> composer Roger Davidson of $20 million beginning in 2004. His great-
> grandfather and great-uncle founded the oil services company
> Schlumberger Ltd, headquartered in Houston, Texas.

Clearly, another jyotishithead, using the tried-and-tested jyotishit
methods.

> Jay Stevens Maharaj, Jyotishithead

Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism

"I agree with you that the plans of Hindus' must fail."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 11/14/2011, revealing his strategy of sullying
the image of Hindus

"Spit on Christianity so that it may be purified."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 6/30/2006

"Let [Christians and Muslims] go after each other so that both
destructive philosophies and ways of life are
themselves destroyed."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 10/09/2006