Re: Postal plan - Slower delivery, 28,000 jobs lost (Unions killed the US Postal Service)

P. Rajah

Dec 5, 2011, 11:49:10 PM12/5/11
On 12/5/2011 8:09 PM, Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass
jyotishithead aka the abominable ass-troll-oger wrote:

> Errors by the post office are increasing. In just one month I have
> had three articles of mail delivered to me that were addressed to
> someone else. There was only one such instance all of last year.

You've got to stop stealing mail from others' mailboxes, Jay! And it
ain't cool for you to be stealing checks either.

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism

"I agree with you that the plans of Hindus' must fail."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 11/14/2011, revealing his strategy of sullying
the image of Hindus

"Spit on Christianity so that it may be purified."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 6/30/2006

"Let [Christians and Muslims] go after each other so that both
destructive philosophies and ways of life are
themselves destroyed."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 10/09/2006

P. Rajah

Dec 6, 2011, 12:00:59 AM12/6/11
[was also cross-posted to alt.politics.conservative, a non-existent
newsgroup, by the jackass Jay Stevens Maharaj]

On 12/5/2011 7:24 PM, Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass

http://www.truth-out.org/last-union/1315492298