Re: 'How Britain plundered colonial India' - George Monbiot

1 view

P. Rajah

Dec 3, 2011, 10:20:30 AM12/3/11
On 12/3/2011 5:50 AM, the non-Hindu hate-spewing bigot fanabba wrote:

> On Dec 3, 4:27 am, "Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut"
> <rizvi...@optonline.net> wrote:

Even on a Saturday morning, you clowns can't get sleep as your hatred
seethes inside you.

P. Rajah

Dec 3, 2011, 12:15:17 PM12/3/11
On 12/3/2011 11:49 AM, Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut wrote:
> Didn't think Hira Mandi engendered many Rajas but I am sure your mom
> would offer the counter argument she only solicits the higher end
> cliental as such she would not qualify as a street hooker. I would
> offer the counter reasoning that if you were indeed begotten from a
> well off John, it is bound to rub off in your writing, something it
> just doesn't show.
> Be that as it may, I still hold true to my assertions until proven
> wrong.

Marrying a gori didn't quite make you white, did it? I still recommend
that you see a shrink to address the reasons for the hatred you carry
within you, that is apparently having a telling effect on your health,
as such things tend to do.

"...studies in both adults and children suggest that sleep problems may
raise risk for, and even directly contribute to, the development of some
psychiatric disorders. This research has clinical application, because
treating a sleep disorder may also help alleviate symptoms of a
co-occurring mental health problem."
http://tinyurl.com/7vn4bw4

Insomnia may shrink your brain, scans show
Chronic lack of sleep linked to lower gray matter density
http://tinyurl.com/7ylob3d

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism

"I agree with you that the plans of Hindus' must fail."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 11/14/2011, revealing his strategy of sullying
the image of Hindus

"Spit on Christianity so that it may be purified."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 6/30/2006

"Let [Christians and Muslims] go after each other so that both
destructive philosophies and ways of life are
themselves destroyed."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 10/09/2006

P. Rajah

Dec 4, 2011, 12:05:44 PM12/4/11
On 12/4/2011 6:32 AM, Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut wrote:

> On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 12:15:17 -0500, "P. Rajah"<us...@this.com> wrote:

>>> Didn't think Hira Mandi engendered many Rajas but I am sure your mom
>>> would offer the counter argument she only solicits the higher end
>>> cliental as such she would not qualify as a street hooker. I would
>>> offer the counter reasoning that if you were indeed begotten from a
>>> well off John, it is bound to rub off in your writing, something it
>>> just doesn't show.
>>> Be that as it may, I still hold true to my assertions until proven
>>> wrong.
>>
>> Marrying a gori didn't quite make you white, did it? I still recommend
>> that you see a shrink to address the reasons for the hatred you carry
>> within you, that is apparently having a telling effect on your health,
>> as such things tend to do.
>
> Unlike you and other insecure Desis I am not too concerned about my
> skin colour. My wife (no cousin) has been a great help to me not only

She couldn't possibly be your cousin, because she's white, and you aren't.

> as a life long companion but also as a mother of my super bright kids
> and a pillar of community where she is now active in charity work.
> Disliking half Sikhs like you does not turn me into a misanthrope, but
> no will never ever accuse me of being a misfit and a ne'er do well
> cabbie who goes around offering advices to others while remaining an
> abject failure in everything he touches.

You mean your cabbie days are behind you? The missus is now profitable
enough that you don't need to drive the cab?

Just like the four other clowns on s.c.i. who spend virtually all their
time spewing hate on USENET, viz., Jay Stevens, pradipshit parekh,
fanabba and Mad Sudhan, you too appear to be living off your missus or
relying on her to provide financial security, while you arrogantly
disdain those who make an honest living.

Someone posting as "striped_mule" wrote this about you:

>I fail to understand the logic behind flaming >Nusrat as a failed person.

Well, he claims things which he is not (millionaire etc). He accuses
others of using the BURQUA when he clearly uses it the most!

>Nusrat is a critic of Islam and Pakistan

Thats allright!

>What does his economic status got to do with
>his criticism

Absolutely nothing! But "HE" uses it to try to browbeat others when it.
He uses the BURQUA to get off as a millionaire, ivy league preppy in
his criticism.

His criticism usually boils down to "I have 2 BMWs" when he actually
commutes to work and owns a subaru wogon. In addition, he also uses the
"I'm a millionaire and you're not" line as well when we all know thathe
lives in the back of a hair salon his wife runs. Cant have a jerk-off
claiming to be a millionaire! Millionaires would spend time rubbing
shoulders with their own kind in the country club, go sailing, playing
tennis/ golf etc. He has none of those hobbies.

What is it with you wife-moochers? You should get off your lazy asses
and go to work.

>> "...studies in both adults and children suggest that sleep problems may
>> raise risk for, and even directly contribute to, the development of some
>> psychiatric disorders. This research has clinical application, because
>> treating a sleep disorder may also help alleviate symptoms of a
>> co-occurring mental health problem."
>
> and now to Medical advise. Suggest you get better acquainted with NYC
> map than wasting your time psychoanalyzing people who you can never
> emulate in 10 lifetime.

Rest assured that I would never even contemplate emulating someone like
you who is consumed with a mindless hatred of a particular community of
people.

Your obsession is very similar to, for example, an Indian who moves
overseas and becomes so enamored of "white" culture that he trashes
everything associated with the culture he comes from, no matter good or
bad. There is good and bad in every culture and religion, some a bit
more or less than others. One can point out the bad, and acknowledge the
good, but to tar and feather all and everything as you do is not only
merely wrong, but indicates that you are incapable of bringing any
intelligence to bear on the issue.

Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut

Dec 8, 2011, 10:05:33 AM12/8/11
On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 12:05:44 -0500, "P. Rajah" <us...@this.com> wrote:

>>> Marrying a gori didn't quite make you white, did it? I still recommend
>>> that you see a shrink to address the reasons for the hatred you carry
>>> within you, that is apparently having a telling effect on your health,
>>> as such things tend to do.
>>
>> Unlike you and other insecure Desis I am not too concerned about my
>> skin colour. My wife (no cousin) has been a great help to me not only
>
>She couldn't possibly be your cousin, because she's white, and you aren't.

I trust yours is even though I doubt even a half Sikh in Paki village
would allow his daughter to marry a cabbie.

>> as a life long companion but also as a mother of my super bright kids
>> and a pillar of community where she is now active in charity work.
>> Disliking half Sikhs like you does not turn me into a misanthrope, but
>> no will never ever accuse me of being a misfit and a ne'er do well
>> cabbie who goes around offering advices to others while remaining an
>> abject failure in everything he touches.
>
>You mean your cabbie days are behind you? The missus is now profitable
>enough that you don't need to drive the cab?

I don't hide anything but being from Hira Mandi your genes would never
allow you to expose anything about yourself. This is just not done in
your family profession.

>Just like the four other clowns on s.c.i. who spend virtually all their
>time spewing hate on USENET, viz., Jay Stevens, pradipshit parekh,
>fanabba and Mad Sudhan, you too appear to be living off your missus or
>relying on her to provide financial security, while you arrogantly
>disdain those who make an honest living.

Now here I have to admit you are absolutely correct. Pimps all through
history have provided their society with an important task. Your
profession provides a service without which men would go about raping
and killing females. Thanks to your critical services, the whole
society lives in peace and tranquility.

>Someone posting as "striped_mule" wrote this about you:

> >I fail to understand the logic behind flaming >Nusrat as a failed person.
>
>Well, he claims things which he is not (millionaire etc). He accuses
>others of using the BURQUA when he clearly uses it the most!

Just like a pimp you go around making groundless accusations.
What exactly do I hide? nd for that matter what do you ever tell about
yourself since we can only guess at how you make a living.

We all know you can not give out any information about yourself or
your work, but I am not under any such constraints.
Stripe Mule as I recall wrote something nasty to my daughter, Punjabis
always attack females thinking they can not fight back. My daughter
then was an officer of the US Govt. and forwarded his email to FBI.
Stripe Mule, thinking since he lived in Australia he was immune
from retribution, he learned hard way FBI has long reach.
The half Silk with handle Stripe Mule, has never been heard from
since.

> >Nusrat is a critic of Islam and Pakistan
>
>Thats allright!
>
> >What does his economic status got to do with
> >his criticism
>
>Absolutely nothing! But "HE" uses it to try to browbeat others when it.
>He uses the BURQUA to get off as a millionaire, ivy league preppy in
>his criticism.

>His criticism usually boils down to "I have 2 BMWs" when he actually
>commutes to work and owns a subaru wogon. In addition, he also uses the
>"I'm a millionaire and you're not" line as well when we all know thathe
>lives in the back of a hair salon his wife runs. Cant have a jerk-off
>claiming to be a millionaire! Millionaires would spend time rubbing
>shoulders with their own kind in the country club, go sailing, playing
>tennis/ golf etc. He has none of those hobbies.

For my sins I am a champion Bridge player and love to travel, mostly
to Europe
Not many half Sikhs can make this claim, do not forget I am also an
extravert.

>What is it with you wife-moochers? You should get off your lazy asses
>and go to work.
>
>>> "...studies in both adults and children suggest that sleep problems may
>>> raise risk for, and even directly contribute to, the development of some
>>> psychiatric disorders. This research has clinical application, because
>>> treating a sleep disorder may also help alleviate symptoms of a
>>> co-occurring mental health problem."
>>
>> and now to Medical advise. Suggest you get better acquainted with NYC
>> map than wasting your time psychoanalyzing people who you can never
>> emulate in 10 lifetime.
>
>Rest assured that I would never even contemplate emulating someone like
>you who is consumed with a mindless hatred of a particular community of
>people.

Not many I know have any love for half Sikhs cabbies who get highly
aroused when they hear a passenger ask,"are there any nice women
around here"
So you see, it wasn't an accident you Paindoos became cabbies, was it?

>Your obsession is very similar to, for example, an Indian who moves
>overseas and becomes so enamored of "white" culture that he trashes
>everything associated with the culture he comes from, no matter good or
>bad. There is good and bad in every culture and religion, some a bit
>more or less than others. One can point out the bad, and acknowledge the
>good, but to tar and feather all and everything as you do is not only
>merely wrong, but indicates that you are incapable of bringing any
>intelligence to bear on the issue.

Wrong again Paindoo brain, I am highly proud of my Indian origins and
never ever make a secret of it. You, by that I mean all half Sikhs, do
everything possible to put a distance between what you are and your
Sikh heritage.
Now tell me, is pimping such a bad profession when compared with
say,being a soldier in Paki army only to surrender at the very sight
of a Banya with chappals in hands.

P. Rajah

Dec 8, 2011, 5:22:32 PM12/8/11
Your ancestral home is a Paki village in Sindh, is it not? So a cabbie
is out of the question for your daughter? How about a gas station
attendant, the second-most preferred occupation of us Paindoos?

>>> as a life long companion but also as a mother of my super bright kids
>>> and a pillar of community where she is now active in charity work.
>>> Disliking half Sikhs like you does not turn me into a misanthrope, but
>>> no will never ever accuse me of being a misfit and a ne'er do well
>>> cabbie who goes around offering advices to others while remaining an
>>> abject failure in everything he touches.
>>
>> You mean your cabbie days are behind you? The missus is now profitable
>> enough that you don't need to drive the cab?
>
> I don't hide anything but being from Hira Mandi your genes would never
> allow you to expose anything about yourself. This is just not done in
> your family profession.

Quite right. And your family profession requires you to expose
everything in public, no doubt.

>> Just like the four other clowns on s.c.i. who spend virtually all their
>> time spewing hate on USENET, viz., Jay Stevens, pradipshit parekh,
>> fanabba and Mad Sudhan, you too appear to be living off your missus or
>> relying on her to provide financial security, while you arrogantly
>> disdain those who make an honest living.
>
> Now here I have to admit you are absolutely correct. Pimps all through
> history have provided their society with an important task. Your
> profession provides a service without which men would go about raping
> and killing females. Thanks to your critical services, the whole
> society lives in peace and tranquility.

Yes, cabs in New York City provide a very critical service, indeed! Glad
to note that riding a NYC cab has restrained you from raping and killing
females!

>> Someone posting as "striped_mule" wrote this about you:

>>> I fail to understand the logic behind flaming>Nusrat as a failed person.
>>
>> Well, he claims things which he is not (millionaire etc). He accuses
>> others of using the BURQUA when he clearly uses it the most!
>
> Just like a pimp you go around making groundless accusations.

You have a reading and comprehension problem, too? It was "striped mule"
who made the accusation. Read his post to figure out what it was that he
said you were hiding.

> What exactly do I hide? nd for that matter what do you ever tell about
> yourself since we can only guess at how you make a living.

What does how I make a living have to do with posting opinions on USENET
which do not draw on one's work experience? Or is it that, like your
friend the jackal Jay Stevens, you have the need to f**k with people?
Have I _ever_ asked anyone what they do for a living? It ain't jack shit
to me.

> We all know you can not give out any information about yourself or
> your work, but I am not under any such constraints.

You haven't provided any information about yourself or your work, so
that makes you a liar, doesn't it? The only thing I have read about you
in posts is that you claimed to have a BMW and be worth millions. I also
read that your wife is supposedly a white American(and in your posts on
your trip to Europe, you wrote that she is of English heritage) who runs
a beauty salon. I haven't read anything about your job, or your age(I
presume you are at least in your 50s since you claim that your daughter
has been a govt employee for at least 5 years), or anything else about
you. I don't think you've explicitly stated what you do for a living,
either.

> Stripe Mule as I recall wrote something nasty to my daughter,

How did "striped mule" get your daughter's e-mail address? Or her street
address, if that was the case?

> Punjabis
> always attack females thinking they can not fight back. My daughter
> then was an officer of the US Govt. and forwarded his email to FBI.

One doesn't have to be a government employee to contact the FBI on
matters of communications-related violations of the law. Jay Stevens
Maharaj is acutely aware of that, hence his tactic of inducing others to
commit the felonies on his behalf.

> Stripe Mule, thinking since he lived in Australia he was immune
> from retribution, he learned hard way FBI has long reach.
> The half Silk with handle Stripe Mule, has never been heard from
> since.

And how do you know he wasn't one of those "students" who went to
Australia? Besides that, you don't see many Pakistanis posting to SCI
anymore. The flame wars seem to have died down, except for a handful of
hard-core geezers still pushing the same-o same-o shit on SCI to SCP.

>>> Nusrat is a critic of Islam and Pakistan
>>
>> Thats allright!
>>
>>> What does his economic status got to do with
>>> his criticism
>>
>> Absolutely nothing! But "HE" uses it to try to browbeat others when it.
>> He uses the BURQUA to get off as a millionaire, ivy league preppy in
>> his criticism.
>
>> His criticism usually boils down to "I have 2 BMWs" when he actually
>> commutes to work and owns a subaru wogon. In addition, he also uses the
>> "I'm a millionaire and you're not" line as well when we all know thathe
>> lives in the back of a hair salon his wife runs. Cant have a jerk-off
>> claiming to be a millionaire! Millionaires would spend time rubbing
>> shoulders with their own kind in the country club, go sailing, playing
>> tennis/ golf etc. He has none of those hobbies.
>
> For my sins I am a champion Bridge player and love to travel, mostly
> to Europe

Where the locals apparently don't like you, as per your accounts of your
single visit. You play Bridge? Sounds like a real expensive hobby.....

> Not many half Sikhs can make this claim, do not forget I am also an
> extravert.

Does that mean you cannot lean forward? Do you have a splint along your
spine to keep you extraverted?

>> What is it with you wife-moochers? You should get off your lazy asses
>> and go to work.

>>> and now to Medical advise. Suggest you get better acquainted with NYC
>>> map than wasting your time psychoanalyzing people who you can never
>>> emulate in 10 lifetime.
>>
>> Rest assured that I would never even contemplate emulating someone like
>> you who is consumed with a mindless hatred of a particular community of
>> people.
>
> Not many I know have any love for half Sikhs cabbies who get highly
> aroused when they hear a passenger ask,"are there any nice women
> around here"
> So you see, it wasn't an accident you Paindoos became cabbies, was it?

The head of the New York cabbie union is a Paindoo woman named Bhairavi
Desai. She must be in it because she gets aroused by Paindoo cab
drivers, right?

On the other hand, who are these people who shoot and stab NYC cabbies,
making it one of the most dangerous occupations in the world? Upset
"johns" like you, perhaps? Or violent psychopaths who think that every
NYC cabbie is a "Paindoo"?

>> Your obsession is very similar to, for example, an Indian who moves
>> overseas and becomes so enamored of "white" culture that he trashes
>> everything associated with the culture he comes from, no matter good or
>> bad. There is good and bad in every culture and religion, some a bit
>> more or less than others. One can point out the bad, and acknowledge the
>> good, but to tar and feather all and everything as you do is not only
>> merely wrong, but indicates that you are incapable of bringing any
>> intelligence to bear on the issue.
>
> Wrong again Paindoo brain, I am highly proud of my Indian origins and

No doubt a big reason for your frequent trips to Karachi. Honestly, wtf
do you go to Karachi for?

> never ever make a secret of it. You, by that I mean all half Sikhs, do
> everything possible to put a distance between what you are and your
> Sikh heritage.
> Now tell me, is pimping such a bad profession when compared with
> say,being a soldier in Paki army only to surrender at the very sight
> of a Banya with chappals in hands.

I would think you are more than qualified to answer that, having both
examples in your family circle in Karachi's Napier Road.

Mirza Ghalib

Dec 9, 2011, 12:43:14 PM12/9/11
On Dec 8, 2:22 pm, "P. Rajah" <u...@this.com> wrote:
> On 12/8/2011 10:05 AM, Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut wrote:

TO. P Rajah from Mirza

How did you get yourself in this brawl ? Certainly you
are not a Paki. As I gather, you are an Indian Christian
and sworn enemy of the RSS. VHP, etc. The epithet
"Half Sikh" is reserved for Punjabi Pakistanis in Mr Rizvi's
vocabulary.

P. Rajah

Dec 9, 2011, 1:11:29 PM12/9/11
Just having a bit of fun with Rizvi! He's such a pompous ass! :-)

However, I don't identify as an Indian Christian. I'm just of Indian
origin, with no religion.