CATHOLIC SCHOOL GIRL ANSWERS BUSH WITH BULLETS

Dr. Jose Mariachi

Mar 7, 2001, 4:47:50 PM3/7/01
> address....@web.site www.mantra.com/jyotish (Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in <USA-0809...@news.mantra.com> :

>Catholic School Girl Answers Bush with Bullets
>
>On Monday, Bush blamed teachers, not guns, for the
>shooting spree at Santee CA. "When America teaches our
>children right from wrong and teaches values that respect
>life in our country, we'll be better off," Bush declared.

Democrats prove here they have the same astounding ability to distort
as Jay, leading us to believe we now know his political affiliation.

Careful analysis of the single sentence Bush spoke above clearly
proves he never uttered the word "teachers."

Now you must ask yourself a question- does Jay want to deceive you, or
is he just stupid?

Or both?

Dr. Jose Mariachi
http://209.25.215.117/Mariachi.html

Dr. Jay Mahashepa, Astroloser

Mar 9, 2001, 6:52:13 AM3/9/01
NEW DELHI -- A woman in southern India committed suicide after she was
stripped and paraded naked around her village as
a punishment for opposing the village leaders, reports said Tuesday.

The woman, identified only as Tayamma, was upset over plans to lay a road
through her property and quarreled with the son of
an influential villager who was grazing his cattle on her lands, The Times
of India reported.

Members of the elected village council ordered Tayamma to be stripped and
tied to a pole in the middle of the village as a
punishment, the report said. Her husband tried to cover her with a cloth,
but was not allowed.

The woman committed suicide the next day, the report said.

aryan...@MailAndNews.com wrote in message <3AC1...@MailAndNews.com>:

> -- the fight is against these poaching and proselytizing mafia gangs --
>nothing to do with the peace loving jews ---

Dr. Jay Mahashepa, Astroloser

Mar 9, 2001, 7:37:06 AM3/9/01
Arya then got down to doing what he does best, predicting the future. ``In
the second week of May next year the world will fight the third world
war,'' Arya proclaims. ``China and the Muslim countries will form the Yavan
lobby and India will join hands with USA and Russia to fight them. The war
will be waged for a year and at the end of it, India will be the
superpower.'' Arya, who has studied the charts of all countries involved,
intoned.

http://www.indian-express.com/ie/daily/19991108/ige08076.html

Cantopop

Mar 9, 2001, 12:10:49 PM3/9/01
Not surprising, Bush has the 'be a Roosevelt' mentality.

Dr. Jay Mahashepa, Astroloser wrote in message ...

Message has been deleted

Wally Anglesea™ <

Feb 26, 2006, 10:27:44 PM2/26/06
On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:52:31 GMT, porta...@the.beach (Johnny M.)
wrote:

>Arya then got down to doing what he does best, predicting the future. ``In
>the second week of May next year the world will fight the third world
>war,'' Arya proclaims. ``China and the Muslim countries will form the Yavan
>lobby and India will join hands with USA and Russia to fight them. The war
>will be waged for a year and at the end of it, India will be the
>superpower.'' Arya, who has studied the charts of all countries involved,
>intoned.
>
>http://www.indian-express.com/ie/daily/19991108/ige08076.html
>

>May 2000 has come and gone. It is now a year after the war was supposed to
>have begun. In case our dear readers are still in shell-shock, this is an
>update: The USA, China and Russia have been reduced to rubble. The new
>world superpower is...........INDIA!

>May 2001 has come and gone. It is now *two* years after the war was supposed to
>have begun. In case our dear readers are still in shell-shock, this is an
>update: The USA, China and Russia have been reduced to rubble. The new
>world superpower is...........INDIA!

>May 2002 has come and gone. It is now *three* years after the war was supposed to
>have begun. In case our dear readers are still in shell-shock, this is an
>update: The USA, China and Russia have been reduced to rubble. The new
>world superpower is...........INDIA!

>May 2003 has come and gone. It is now *four* years after the war was supposed to
>have begun. In case our dear readers are still in shell-shock, this is an
>update: The USA, China and Russia have been reduced to rubble. The new
>world superpower is...........INDIA!

>May 2004 has come and gone. It is now *five* years after the war was supposed to
>have begun. In case our dear readers are still in shell-shock, this is an
>update: The USA, China and Russia have been reduced to rubble. The new
>world superpower is...........INDIA!

>May 2005 has come and gone. It is now *six* years after the war was supposed to
>have begun. In case our dear readers are still in shell-shock, this is an
>update: The USA, China and Russia have been reduced to rubble. The new
>world superpower is...........INDIA!

ROFL. No wonder India is such a fucked up country.
--
Maj. General, Fanatic Legions.
Commander of Southern Hemisphere Forces.

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

Message has been deleted

Envio

Feb 1, 2011, 5:08:39 PM2/1/11
In article <Xns9E7F9CD7E...@74.209.136.95>

maham...@banana.com (Dr. Jay Maharaj) wrote:

> Arya then got down to doing what he does best, predicting the future.

Flush.

P. Rajah

Feb 1, 2011, 7:18:16 PM2/1/11

You forgot to put yourself in before you flushed.

Top Indian astrologer arrested for sexual abuse

A high profile Indian astrologer has been arrested following charges of
sexual abuse of women who sought his services.

Swamiji Kishore Shastri, who advertised himself as India's famous
astrologer, was arrested by a special police team from Slave Island in
Colombo after they deployed two female decoys acting as mother and daughter.

He was arrested on Friday and was due to be produced before a magistrate
yesterday and remanded until December 10.

The astrologer, who offered to solve problems related to love marriages,
divorce, remarriage, failure of love, higher education and business
problems, targeted wealthy women who called at his five-star apartment
block.

Among those who fell victim were a gem merchant's wife, an army
officer's wife and other wealthy women, police investigations have revealed.

The modus operandi of the astrologer was to first grant an appointment
when telephone inquiries were made. On the given day when the
prospective clients came to meet him, he would first charge Rs1,200
(Dh41) as the initial appointment fee.

He would then fix another day on which they would be required to give
money ranging from Rs10,000 (Dh352) upwards running up to Rs200,000
(Dh7,325).

According to police, on the following day when the prospective client
meets him he would start his 'astrological' consultation. After that he
would get rid of the people who accompany them including the husband or
boyfriend.

He had allegedly raped or molested women thereafter.

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

(¯`·.¸Yup!, Manipulative Rightards still love Bush cock®¸.·´¯\\

Feb 8, 2011, 12:45:53 AM2/8/11

"P. Rajah" <us...@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:iia7s...@news7.newsguy.com...

He is already in the toilet of BUSH's bathroom.

Message has been deleted

Mkt

Dec 4, 2011, 9:27:27 AM12/4/11

P. Rajah

Dec 4, 2011, 12:09:55 PM12/4/11
> [...]
>> reincarnated ether transmissions. The new and sole global superpower
>> is.............INDIA!

>> --
>>
>> May 2010 has come and gone. It is now *eleven* years after the war was
>> supposed to have begun. In case our dear readers are still in shell-
>> shock,
>> this is an update: the USA, China and Russia exist no more save in
>> reincarnated ether transmissions. The new and sole global superpower
>> is.............INDIA!

>> --
>>
>> May 2011 has come and gone. It is now *twelve* years after the war was
>> supposed to have begun. In case our dear readers are still in shell-
>> shock,
>> this is an update: the USA, China and Russia exist no more save in
>> reincarnated ether transmissions. The new and sole global superpower

Couldn't bear to see the truth that asstrollogy is crap, eh?

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism

"I agree with you that the plans of Hindus' must fail."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 11/14/2011, revealing his strategy of sullying
the image of Hindus

"Spit on Christianity so that it may be purified."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 6/30/2006

"Let [Christians and Muslims] go after each other so that both
destructive philosophies and ways of life are
themselves destroyed."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 10/09/2006